26 March 2024

Earth Dungeon 65.2

 Test

Chapter 65.2. The Tour


"Ah, I see-nya. There aren't any sweet deals, nya?" 

With a disappointed look, Karin glanced sideways at the dungeon core in the boss room, which was protruding.

"Now, let's see what I get this time."

"Sakimori, because you have bad luck-nya. Should I touch it-nya?"

She probably rarely gets a chance to touch the dungeon core. The cat girl, who seemed curious and a bit bashful about her inexperience with such situations, playfully opened the front of her combat suit.

[Finesse, Finesse]

Shizuku, who suddenly felt like doing repetitive side flips, was acting silly in front of me, so I averted my gaze.

"No. This is a privilege for the conqueror, right?"

After touching the dungeon core and storing it in the Equivalent Exchange Store, I discreetly took a potion from my pocket and clenched it in my hand.

Then, I opened my hand and nodded thoughtfully. I'm like a magician, after all.

"It's a potion. What kind of potion is this?"

It was a small bottle containing red liquid. It had a symbol on it. But it wasn't clear what it meant. I played it cool.

"It's a potion-nya! Let me see-nya."

The cat girl pounced on the potion like she had found a fish. She stared at it for a moment and then sighed.

"This is a potion that grants 50% of the experience needed to level up to Level 2 of a skill. It's worth something-nya."

"Oh, in that case, I'll give it to Shingen. Oh, and the dungeon is disappearing."

The space turned rainbow-colored and disappeared, returning us to the surface. I handed the potion to Shingen.

The scenery changed to one of ruined buildings, with dungeon cores scattered around, and a couple of wooden boxes lying around.

"Hey, do you think this will get me to Level 2?"

I answered with a shrug as I watched Shingen drink the potion.

"With this, my solo conquest tour is over. Are you satisfied?"

With a grin and my arms crossed, I asked Karin, who responded with a tired sigh. It seemed she had worn herself out during the dungeon conquest.

"It's amazing that you can clear Goblin Dungeon solo-san. You're something else-nya. And that potion is quite valuable-nya."

Karin had expressed her curiosity about watching my dungeon conquest, and since Shingen was interested too, I had undertaken this tour. I had to show them that I could easily handle it alone. It was quite nerve-wracking, but a hard-boiled guy like me doesn't show that.

"This makes 5 dungeon clears. Things should be safer around here now."

"Your chances are statistically weird-nya? Three Level 2, 10% Level Up Bottles, one Level 2, 50% Level Up Bottle, and a stat boost of 200-nya. The rest are Level 2 skills you won't tell us about and the potion, which seems to have a high probability-nya."

What about the other skills and items-nya? Karin tilted her head. It's true statistically. Something seems off. I thought the same.

"Isn't it possible that once you obtain a skill? It's excluded from the possibilities-nyano?"

"That's exactly right-nya. When someone who has obtained many skills touches it, it's highly likely to turn into a potion-nya. The lower the level, the higher the probability. But, does Sakimori have any hidden skills you're keeping from me-nya?"

"You've got to keep some trump cards in reserve, right?"

"Mmm. Tell me-nya. Come on..."

The cat girl blushed and tried to press her chest against me but stopped abruptly, her face red. I couldn't help but smile at how awkward she looked, like a tin doll. I decided to act like I hadn't noticed her trying to be alluring. 

"Wow, I've also felt my skill level increase! Behold, [Cavalry]."

I glanced at the cautious cat girl, who was approaching with measured steps. She froze in place, and her wariness was clear.

The old man, Shingen, rejoiced and waved his hand with a booming voice. I had already given Shingen a +200 stat boost potion. I wanted to have more horses around.

With the power of mana making his palm glow and forming a magic circle, a magnificent cavalry appeared. At the same time, red particles gathered around Shingen's body, he donned a general's armor, and a spear rolled to his side.

"Ugh..."

Shingen then promptly collapsed.

"I see. [Cavalry] is supposed to have this functionality."

"Yeah, I did find it strange. If it was just summoning horses, it should have been called [Horse] or something, right?"

"Grr... Can you guys help me out?"

We understood after seeing Shingen with the summoned cavalry, the general's armor, and the spear, but Shingen looked like he was in pain.

"Why did you just use it randomly? Couldn't you think of how to use it?"

"I just wanted to try it out for now."

Shingen was wearing the general's armor, with several more layers of general's armor stacked on top of it. No wonder he couldn't move; it must be incredibly heavy.

"I've seen people like this before-nya. In shooting games, they press all the buttons and use their bombs as soon as the game starts-nya. They don't read the instructions-nyano."

"Why are there still arcades in the inner town? The gap between the inner town and abandoned town is too extreme."

"But as a result, prices are much higher in the inner town... umm."

"What's that? If you want to change the delivery transaction amount, just tell me. What's the real price of sweet potatoes, then?"

I asked with a friendly smile, looking at the cat girl who quickly clamped her mouth shut. I didn't mind spending money, but I wanted to know the actual price. As we collected cores, I whistled an amateurish tune, trying to coax the answer out of Karin.

"Give me a hand here, you guys..."

We could hear a groaning voice, but it must be a hallucination. I see, so [Cavalry] appears with full armor. But it would consume an incredible amount of mana. That must be [Cavalry]'s weakness. If the mana runs out, you can't fight anymore.

By the way, old man Shingen, you can dismiss summoned beings at will. Until you figure it out, I'll leave you be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test