21 February 2022

Vtuber Chapter 1

Finally have time to migrate all Vtuber chapters to this website, so here it is...
Also, I'll translate the new chapters after retranslating and editing all chapters...

Old site

1. The Noisy Me Become a Beautiful Girl


Ten years have passed since humanity completed the full-dive VR technology, which allows us to operate an avatar in a VR world as if we were moving it with our own body.

Until now, this technology has gradually expanded from experimentation projects, medical care, games, but it finally includes Vtubers and other related stuff.

Vtubers can use the full-dive VR technology to make them closer to their fans.

Vtubers of this new era are not just something that people can only see through from some screen.

You can touch them.

Match your eyes with them.

You can also aim your gun at them.

They have come to us from the 2D dimensions.

☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡

“Please go out with me…!!!”

“Um…it’s so sudden. It’s in the classroom here. And everyone is watching us, is it okay?”

I jumped into the classroom in the morning and confessed with the same momentum.

For now, the sight of my classmates and the quiet air were all trivial to me.

Right now, I wanted to confess. So I confessed.

I just wanted to convey this overflowing feeling, because I couldn’t afford to worry about such things as if I was shaken.

I thought now is the only time to confess my love.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have that kind of time now… I’m happy to be friends with you.”

“Nuuuooooooooooooooo!!”

However, my thoughts didn’t reach her and I was rejected in front of all my classmates.

☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡

“Yes, let’s start Hoshino Kazuto [Why Were You Rejected?] Reflection Meeting.”

“Yes.”

“No, yeeesss, WRONG!! Stop playing with my love story after the school is over!?”

After school was over, my classmates hold a reflection meeting for my rejection.

All participants are my classmates.

Everyone seemed eager to play with my feeling. Now, they put on a gentle smile.

“Well, it’s because we can’t pretend that you were not publicly executed?”

「え、自分から公開処刑されにいったのって、そういうフリじゃないの?」

“It’s different! It’s because I have an uncontrollable libido!!”

I scream that it’s a misunderstanding.

But no one listened to me, and there was no sign that they'll stop the reflection meeting.

Rather, they’re all excited about that.

It sounds like they’ll be wondering if I can stop such an interesting event.

“Hey. I knew what you mean by libido. Was it your favorite Vtuber?”

This guy, did he thinks I’m that stupid?

But that is the correct answer. I’m watching Inori-chan the Vtuber.

“Shit, you people are annoying.”

It’s okay if they are just doing a reflection meeting.

My mental is strong, and I don’t have something that hurt me.

I’ve never experienced such a rigged battlefield, and I hate that kind of stuff.

But I still have some limits.

“But, but! I think it’s strange that Kitou-san sits here!? Why is the person who rejected me attending my reflection meeting?”

“I think her opinion will be helpful.”

“Well, please remember that she’s the one who rejected me!?”

There were only enemies in this class.

Kitou Miko, who rejected my confession, is holding her hands toward me, saying “Sorry.” with a smile on her face.

By tilting her neck, her long black hair sways.

Kitou-san is cute so I forgive her, but the others don’t.

Then my reflection meeting started.

“Then, from Kitou-san first, why did you reject Kazuto?”

“Yo, You, why are you suddenly asking? You idiot…”

I found my voice trembling because I was so upset.

――Isn’t this usually done using a step-by-step process?

Usually, they’ll start asking questions to me and opinions from others. Then they ask Kitou-san for her answer.

Why did they start to ask the person herself first?

“No, I have a cram school today, so I’m wondering if I will watch something interesting now.”

“Kill you!!! I will kill you!!!”

I’m awakening my murderous intent.

My classmates on both sides grabbed my arm and stopped me, but if they weren’t there, the present moderator wouldn’t have been there.

“So what? Kitou-san.”

“No, as I said in the morning, the main reason is that I’m too busy for some love life.”

“Then, if you were free, will you say YES?”

“…It’s difficult. I can’t answer it.”

“Kazuto. Your cause of defeat is her lack of romantic feeling.”

“I don’t like it, I’m going home now!!!!”

I couldn’t stand it, so I dashed out of the classroom.

Do I want to know about the end of that meeting?

Nah, of course not.

So I don’t need that.

Yes, I will jump into the virtual world and live as a beautiful girl for a long time.

That way I won’t be bothered by such annoying love life.

Fortunately, I have different voice types, and I can easily use both male and female voices.

So I will live as a beautiful girl Vtuber like Inori-chan.

“I’m not in love with the real world anymore!”

But after all that, I was sad and I cried in a futon that night.

☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡

The next morning, Saturday.

I decided to watch Inori-chan, a popular Vtuber to heal my heart that was destroyed by my classmates and not by Kitou-san rejection wounds.

I take out my phone and open a holographic image in the air.

The phone floats in the air even if I release it from your hand, so I could use both hands to operate the hologram.

By touching the hologram, I search for Inori-chan from the favorite streaming site of the popular video site “QTube”.

It looked like she is live-streaming, and I found a video with *Live icon.

“Yeah. It might be a good day to hear Inori-chan’s voice from this early morning.”

Yesterday was a terrible day, so this is my usual answer to that?

Normally, Inori-chan streams “Law of Stars”, an FPS game also commonly known as LoS, using a full-dive VR machine, but today she’s just doing peaceful chat room streams.

“Unusual, Inori-chan streams a chat room.”

Looking into the chats, the word ‘love story’ is lined up, so she may talk about a topic like that now.

I moved the position of the floating phone a little and saw Inori-chan while lying on the bed.

She’s a girl with beautiful long silver hair.

“A love story? I do not have anything like that though… I never have a boyfriend, and if I have a boyfriend, my stream time will be reduced right?”

[That is a problem]

[Sad if Inori-chan has a boyfriend]

[So popular]

[I think you are cute even in the real world]

[It’s impossible to reduce streams time because it’s synonymous with the reduction in your livelihood]

I heard that Inori-chan doesn’t have a boyfriend.

Whether or not she has a boyfriend, Inori-chan is Inori-chan, so I don’t care about that, but I also want her to become everyone’s Inori-chan.

“Ah, but please listen. I was confessed yesterday.”

[Seriously?]

[AH, you are popular]

[What kind of guy?]

[Did you reject it?]

[You must reject it]

[Good looking? Disgusting?]

“Wait, wait, the chats are too fast… um, yeah, I declined the confession. …… Is his face is good? I don’t know about it. ……And what kind of person? He is an interesting person. He is usually is the class clown of the class. He is always been pretty tortured, but I have never seen him angry, so I think he is a pretty kind person.’

[If his looks are good. Why did you reject him?]

“Why I refused, as I said. That will reduce my streaming time. And I was wondering if that will reduce my gaming time. I’m leaning towards the shadows, so it’s more fun playing games than playing with my boyfriend.”

After saying that, Inori-chan laughs as if she was a little shy

“This is a pity for that man… I can’t help him even if he likes me, soo…”

I don’t think I will be in love again.

I want to become a beautiful girl quickly and get rid of this love illness forever.

The next comment that Inori-chan stopped was “What kind of person is Inori’s preference?” is.

“…What is my preference? My preference is a trivial thing. But maybe a nice person? Is he good at games? Especially if he is good at LoS, there is nothing to say.”

“Really? Are Inori-chan and I have a ‘one chance’?”

That is what I say because I’m pretty good and strong at LoS.

In the previous season, I became No. 1 in the world with my solo BR rank, and sometimes I went through a high difficulty quest that no one had cleared.

I have never been to a tournament, so I don’t have any recognition, but at least I have never seen anyone better than me.

By the way, I who made his debut as a beautiful girl Vtuber am thinking of doing morning chat or LoS streams.

“Well, I and Inori-chan have ‘one chance’ is a joke after all.”

For me, Inori is like an idol. It’s fun to watch her from a distance.

She’s not a possible thing for me to approach.

After that, when I looked at it, I could see that she wants to end the stream.

Perhaps she’s streaming because she had a little free time.

She doesn’t have enough time to play games, I think.

Because of that, I’m convinced that her stream was an unscheduled chat stream.

“Yes, then this time I will end here. I plan to stream the game again at night, so I’m happy if you come to see me. —I’m going to have fun today. Good luck to everyone. Bye-bye”

Inori disappeared with her usual finishing line.

It’s not a big deal, but “today” in the definitive dialogue “I’m going to have fun today” is “afternoon” or “tomorrow” depending on the ending time.

大したことでは無いが、決め台詞の「楽しい今日をおイノリします」の「今日」は終わる時間帯によって「午後」だったり「明日」だったりする。

“Okay, I’m ready to become a beautiful girl. I will do my best to become a big Vtuber like Inori-chan.”

After confirming that Inori-chan stream is over. I touch the hologram and close “QTube”. And grab the cell phone that was floating.

Then, I turn on the VR function from my phone and prepare myself to dive into virtual reality.

VR machine t this time is tremendous, and I was able to move to virtual reality just by placing it on the bedside and closing my eyes.

The fact that it’s integrated with a mobile phone and is convenient to carry is also a key factor in gaining high fame.

“... 'Good Night–‘”

People can freely set the keywords for entering virtual reality. But I set mine to “Good Night–“.

I chose this keyword because the "Log In" sensation is like losing consciousness when you're sleeping.

It doesn’t matter, but the point is that you have to extend it to “Good Night–” instead of “Good Night”.

Anyway, I dived into VR and make the beautiful girl avatar that I would use.

☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡 ☆ 彡

-Kitou’s POV-

At night.

After finishing the LoS stream, which has become her daily routine, she’s looking for another Vtubers who also stream LoS.

LoS is a world-famous game, so she can find LoS ​​streamer easily without even trying it.

However, Kitou is frequently searching for new Vtubers.

There are many reasons, but the most important one is “I want to find and collab with a super-strong Vtuber.”

For some reason, she couldn’t find a Vtuber that matched her preferences, but she couldn’t give up and looking more Vtubers.

But today she finally finds that person.

“Who is this person… isn’t she strong?”

The hologram that Kitou looks at is a newcomer Vtubers named “Kanae”.

She’s a medium-haired girl whose golden hair is so long that it touches her clavicle.

There were only 5 subscribers and her first stream is today.

“Yay! 31 kills! ! Is everyone watching!?”

“Kanae”-that, her real identity is Hoshino Kazuto.

That person is a shiny newcomer, Vtuber who shows off a perfect female voice.

But, of course, Kitou doesn’t notice it.

On the contrary–

“She is cute……”

――She was blushing because of Kanae’s charm.

And that night, the number of “Kanae” subscriptions is increased to 6.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test