14 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 9.2

Test

9.2. When Someone Relies On You, You Feel Compelled To Do Something About It, Isn't It?


The next morning, as usual, I delivered freshly made stamina potions to the cook and helped out. 

The field kitchen was expected to continue for a while.

"Ah, good morning, Craft-san."

"Hey, good morning."

"...G-Good morning..."

"Hm?"

Somehow, I heard a faint voice just now.

"You're amazing, Craft-san. Myne rarely warms up to people, but she greeted you. It seems like Myne likes you."

Kyle's twin sister, Myrna, didn't respond and quickly hid behind Kyle.

"Sorry about that. She's a bit shy."

"Oh, I see."

It might be beyond being shy; noble ladies might be like this. 

Not that I know.

"Oh, Craft-kun, good morning."

"Yeah, good morning."

Liefan, who was talking with villagers, approached us.

"Now, Liefan, tell me about the plans for today."

"Yeah. It's like this—the plans got pushed forward significantly, so everyone asked me to build Kyle-sama's house first."

"Huh? The house assigned to me for now is sufficient..."

"That's a temporary shelter to protect against rain and wind. For safety reasons, I think it's better to have a proper building."

The two guards listening nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, it's not a problem just to live in it, but when you think about emergencies, it feels a bit uneasy."

"That's right. Everyone is okay with being tented for a month, so there's no complaint."

"Yeah, indeed."

There's a vast difference between a tent and a temporary shelter. 

Some who lived in slums are now living better than before. 

Those who join dangerous settlements are, without exception, a peculiar bunch—unavoidable or ambitious, all striving to fulfill their dreams.

"So, I'll focus on that for a while. Craft-kun, you can do whatever you want."

"Even if you say 'whatever.'"

"If you had the emblem of a blacksmith or carpenter, I'd ask for your help. If you don't have anything specific, how about making and stocking stamina potions?"

"Well, there are some things I want to try, and I'll be free for a while."

"Yeah, if you achieve something interesting, let me know."

"Sure."

So, I returned to my room. 

Although it's a temporary shelter made by assembling pre-processed lumber, it's much more comfortable than the property I lived in at the adventurer guild until recently. 

The room is spacious, and most importantly, there's no leak when it rains.

To perform alchemy more efficiently, I would need an alchemical cauldron, but my emblem suggests that it's not necessary yet. 

For now, I'll continue alchemy using only my magic power.

When you think of an alchemist, the first thing that comes to mind is a healing potion. 

Especially useful for adventurers is the healing potion that heals wounds. 

Not only those with production emblems, but also those with cleric emblems can make them, but alchemists' potions are more effective, albeit more expensive.

Therefore, I plan to start with the familiar healing potion.

"...?"

For some reason, Myrna was holding onto my cloak and staring at me. Behind her was the silent Persia.

"Um..."

"Ah, Myrna-sama seems to have taken a liking to you. Now that Kyle-sama is busy with paperwork, if it's not inconvenient, please keep her company."

Persia scratched her head in a troubled manner.

I hadn't been aware of it until now, but Persia is quite well-endowed. 

Let's leave it at that; I won't say where. 

Let's just say it's something Leafan doesn't have.

"I don't mind, but... isn't it strange? Is it okay?"

Myne nodded approvingly.

Well, if she's okay with it.

First, following the instructions of the emblem, I lightly mixed several types of herbs with a mortar. 

Next, I took out an empty barrel from the storage space.

"Hmm. No matter how many times I see it, it's an amazing storage space."

"I'm surprised myself."

As far as I know, even those who can use storage space often require concentration and time for storage and retrieval. 

I've never seen anyone who can do it as easily as this.

"I'm sorry to bother you."

"No, no. Conversations with beautiful ladies are always welcome."

"What!?"

Persia blushed and panicked. Quite innocent, isn't she? 

If she were a knight, she would get surrounded by men.

"..."

For some reason, Myrna grabbed my cloak firmly, so I looked to see if there was something, but she turned away. Incomprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test