14 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 9.1

Test

9.1. When Someone Relies On You, You Feel Compelled To Do Something About It, Isn't It?


"I somehow managed to defeat them, so I collected some magic stones."

"Huh?"

"What?"

Returning to the village, Kyle and Liefan were in the midst of planning for future measures.

"Huh? You defeated them?"

"There were about 20 Orcs, wasn't that a small number?"

"No, there were 33."

"What!?"

Leafan, you're too surprised.

Well, I'm surprised myself.

"I made sure to wipe them all out, so don't worry."

"Huh? How did you do it, Craft-kun?"

"Attack magic, I guess?"

"Huh? Oh? I thought you were useless as a magician—oh! I'm sorry!"

"No, it's true."

I couldn't help but chuckle, but it wasn't unpleasant. It was just amusing how true it was.

"After getting the alchemist's emblem, not only did the power of my magic increase, but I can also use magic that I couldn't use before."

"Is that so?"

"Seems like it."

"Craft-san! Amazing!"

"When gathering materials, I should be able to defend myself at least."

Although I felt a slight desire to return to being an adventurer now, I had decided to work hard in the production guild. I'll do my best. I'll show that annoying older brother.

"Now that the materials are gathered, I made Dowsing Tear Drops in advance."

Using alchemy, I handed the Tear Drops to Liefan on the way back.

"Let's try it out then."

With the Tear Drop hanging on a string, I walked through the village, and the gemstones sparkled.

Just to be sure, I walked a bit more and found a place where the gemstones sparkled particularly brightly.

"It seems like there's an underground stream from here in this direction."

"Understood. I'm sorry! Can anyone who has time gather around!? I'm thinking of digging a well!"

"Ooh!!"

Under Kyle's command, the pioneer settlers gathered, and they quickly started digging. Water gushed out splendidly.

"Wow! Amazing! To hit an underground stream on the first try!"

"Yeah. Usually, it takes trial and error in many places to find a well!"

"Thank you, Craft-san!"

"Craft-san also wiped out the orcs!"

"Incredible!"

"With Craft-san around, the pioneer village is safe!"

"All right! Let's do it!"

"Don't rely too much!"

"I know!"

Sweating on their foreheads, it was everyone in the village who dug the well.

It's a bit embarrassing to be praised so much.

"Craft-san, you're amazing!"

"As an alchemist, I'm still a beginner."

When I got the magician's emblem, I had been taught the basics by a senior adventurer magician, but my magic still didn't improve at all. 

Even those seniors didn't reconsider their aptitude, so judging one's aptitude itself is a rare act.

It's pointless to think about it now. What I should do is use the power of alchemy for Kyle and the others.

Leafan quickly created a splendid well by laying stones.

Indeed, he inherited the excellent gnome blood for working with earth and stones.

And so, a new well was installed in the village, and the problem of clean water was solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test