14 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 10.2

Test

10.2. In Times Of Emergency, It's Important Not To Panic, Isn't It?


A few days after Kyle's mansion was completed,

an incident occurred.

"Darn it! Hunter Jitaro got injured!"

"What?"

People working in the pioneering village gathered in the square in front of the mansion.

Kyle's two guards, Alfred and Persia, also rushed out.

"What the heck happened!"

Alfred ran to Jitaro.

"Well, we had a skirmish with a small group of goblins. I underestimated those goblins."

"At least he seems conscious. Where are the remaining goblins?"

"They're fine. I made sure to wipe them all out."

"I see... Just to be safe, anyone working outside should go home! Those who can fight, patrol around the village! Persia, Kyle, and Mina, I'll leave it to you."

"Understood!"

I also hurriedly joined them, and Alfred gave clear instructions.

Indeed, he's a professional military man.

"Craft! Take care of the injured person! I remember you had healing potions, right!?"

"Yeah! Leave it to me!"

"Good! Is anyone available, carry Jitaro into the vacant room in the mansion! Follow Persia's instructions!"

"Over here! And fetch water from the well!"

"I'll use magic to get that! Just bring it for now!"

"Got it!"

Under Alfred's precise instructions, Jitaro, the injured person, was quickly brought into the vacant room.

He's a skilled hunter.

Persia quickly examined Jitaro's wounds.

"...Quite deep."

"Damn! I let my guard down against mere goblins."

"Why didn't you run away?"

"There were six enemies, and the village was a bit close. I thought I could wipe them out."

"Monsters are monsters. Don't push yourself too hard. I understand your intentions, though."

"Sorry, sis."

"Sis... Never mind that. Craft, wash the wound first."

"Got it."

I produced water in a bucket and splashed it onto the wound.

"It's deep, reaching the muscles. Bad news. The artery is cut."

Severe bleeding. Trauma with the highest fatality rate.

Few doctors can tie the artery deep in the muscles, and magicians skilled in recovery magic are rare.

Even a novice priest with a sacred emblem can only temporarily stop the bleeding.

"Craft-kun, I brought the potion!"

"Thanks!"

Leafan brought a potion barrel from the warehouse.

She's stronger than she looks.

"...Even the healing potions distributed in the army might be borderline for this."

Persia looked serious.

"Anyway, let's use it!"

I scooped the potion from the barrel and poured it onto Jitaro's wound.

Immediately, smoke rose from the wound.

"Huh?"

I used to be an adventurer. I've used potions many times.

But this reaction was unprecedented.

"Huh? No way. The pain is gone?"

"Huh?"

The smoke that had risen from the wound disappeared, and the wound that had been wide open just moments ago miraculously vanished.

Everyone, including me, was in shock.

"Huh? No way. It really healed?"

"This is..."

Leafan and Persia exclaimed in disbelief.

I thought it would heal, but this healing ability is beyond imagination.

"Wow! Amazing, Craft-san! It's completely healed!"

"Oh, yeah. That's good."

"I've never used a potion before, but it's incredibly effective!"

"Jitaro-san. Don't think this is normal. And don't you usually drink stamina potions?"

"Oh, right! I forgot. Wahahaha!"

Too quick to adapt!

Well, that's a good thing.

"Jitaro-san, your blood won't return immediately, so take it easy."

"Is that so? But I feel great."

"Um. Just in case, drink a spoonful of stamina potion from the warehouse and observe until tomorrow."

"Got it! Well then, shall I help with harvesting in the fields?"

"I told you not to push yourself..."

Jitaro, now completely recovered, left the room in high spirits.

I'll check later if he's not overdoing it.

"He seems fine."

"Yeah. I'm relieved."

I sighed with relief along with Leafan.

About to leave the scene, I noticed Persia muttering to herself.

"We need to report this to the military immediately... No, wait."

I thought she would eagerly want it, but for some reason, Persia hesitated.

"Is there a problem? If Leafan gives permission, there's no issue with making more, right?"

Making a lot wouldn't be a problem, and if the pioneering village benefits, I'd even ask for it.

"Ugh. Can you keep the upcoming story confidential?"

With a complicated expression, Persia looked at both me and Leafan, and we nodded in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test