27 December 2023

Earth Dungeon 118.2

Test

Chapter 118.2. Earth Spider


However, the flame snake with sharp blades enters the building, piercing through the enemies like lasers. The pierced areas burn due to high heat, and the cries of pain from the soldiers resonate like a chorus.

"Ah! Water, water!"

"Increase your mana, resist!"

"It's not that much damage!"

Even among those writhing in pain, those with high levels resist the burning flames within their bodies with their own mana and magical power.

[Magic for confusion purposes. Your fighting style hasn't changed, Sakimori-san.]"

Shizuku-san chuckles, and I shrug my shoulders.

[Thanks for the compliment.]

To defeat a large number, it's good to have attacks that confuse even if the damage is low. Last year, I struggled with eye gouging, but now, with the level up, I can do things like this.

[So, are the ones still moving high-level or skilled?]

I can see the mana masses in my eyes, enduring pain and canceling out the burning flames, among those trying to move normally. They seem to be trying to calm down their confused comrades, but they misjudged.

[Force Mass Lance]

I float four spears around me—a flaming spear, an icy spear emitting freezing air, a shadowy spear evoking the image of death, and a transparent magical spear resembling a blue-white crystal. I swing my index finger like a conductor's baton.

[Dance and pierce!]

With a cutting sound in the air, the 4 spears quickly head towards the skill holders who are likely high-level in the building.

[Accelerator]

[Hard Shield]

Several people react to the approaching spears and try to dodge them using martial arts. Some accelerate to get away, while others create a shield of robust fighting spirit. Various responses quickly come into play. But sorry.

"The target is not there."

With a quick swing to the side, the spears dodge those who wasted martial arts and head towards the suffering soldiers, piercing their bodies.

"Eek!"

"Help me!"

"Wait!"

The concentrated spears eliminate the small fry without being canceled, wiping out the weak soldiers. Let's get rid of the small fry.

The situation in the building turns into chaos, and high-level soldiers start rushing out of the building.

"You bastards! I'll knock you down!"

Seeing an enemy trying to climb onto the window frame, I release control of the spears and activate a new magic.

[Flame Storm]

[Icicle Storm]

Level 4 area-of-effect magic. It's a hard-to-use magic, but it finally sees the light of day. Surging flames instantly burn the men trying to jump down from the building. The flames, powered by my strong magic, do not allow resistance and burn the enemies from within, turning them into blackened objects.

The freezing blizzard similarly freezes the enemies, turning them into ice sculptures, even freezing the breath coming out of their mouths.

"Have we taken down the mid-level enemies?"

I quickly check the remaining mana. About half of it has been consumed. There are eight remaining. Can I defeat them all?

"I-Is this it?! But [Earth Spider Creation]!"

The guys who were protected by my flame snake and the shields from the spears, surprised, raise their voices. I've already secretly placed shadow cats inside the building, so I can see the enemy's movements clearly.

Seems like those two are the ones being protected. The guy must be the captain. His mana is outstanding, even surpassing mine. Level 5, perhaps?

He covers his hand, gathers mana, and activates a skill. A huge magic circle is drawn outside the building. Earth Spider Creation?

[Familiar-type skill. It's powerful. If the user becomes an enemy, it becomes stronger than when it's an ally. I watched it from the backstory without gathering information, so I was surprised at the end.]

[Could you tell me the enemy's weaknesses, Shizuku-san?]

With five in total, as the five huge magic circles are drawn, figures begin to emerge from within.

[Force Mass Lance]

Since they were emerging, I defeated them before they fully appeared. I easily pierce their bodies, destroying them, and they turn into ashes.

[Overpowering Break Concentration]

For the last one standing on the ground, Yukika steps in and thrusts her fist like an arrow into its head. The impact point, a moment late, creates a large dent, and it explodes from within, turning into ashes with blood spraying out.

The enemies' Earth Spiders are easily wiped out. Don't start your launch preparations in front of the enemy.

"Ah..."

To the remaining soldiers who stare dumbfounded at the result, I manipulate the spears to pierce them. I swing my index finger like a conductor's baton, directing 2 spears at each person. Even if they try to resist, I dance around them like a butterfly, piercing their bodies and finishing them off.

Piercing holes, the enemies fall. Six remaining. I direct the spears toward the remaining soldiers. Two more falls, leaving four.

"Is it Yukihana-chan's turn yet? She hasn't had enough action."

There seem to be no hidden enemies. No enemies attacking the Jeep, either. The remaining mana is around 180.

The enemy captain panics, trying to take out a glass vial from his pocket. It's visible through the eyes of the shadow cat.

"Oh no! Shadow Cat!"

Seeing that, I hastily give instructions, and the shadow cat jumps out from the shadows of the building, heading towards the enemy. There are 5 in total.

"Meow!"

"Enemy familiars!"

"Defeat them!"

A soldier steps forward, wielding a Western sword. A single strike with high stats easily cuts down one of the shadow cats, but it passes by, attacking the man trying to open the lid of the glass vial.

"Meow meow!"

The shadow cat bites the vial cap, carrying it in its mouth.

"Nice! Go, Yukihana!"

"Leave it to me! [Accelerator]"

Leaving an afterimage, Yukihana kicks off the wall and enters the building. The enemy, now invaded by Yukihana, prepares to counter with weapons.

"Sei! [Palm Strike Concentration]"

Leaning forward, Yukihana momentarily enters the opponent's guard. Then, she strikes the palm into the opponent's torso. A shockwave flows through the body like ripples, and the enemy spews blood from their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears before collapsing.

[Linked Shield]

The two remaining soldiers extend a hexagonal shield. Through coordinated martial arts, a shining and transparent robust barrier is created.

"Damn it! Damn it! [Baby Spider Creation]!"

The captain, who had another potion, hastily drinks it and activates a skill. A magic circle is drawn, and numerous brown spiders, each about 30 centimeters in size, start crawling out.

[Ugh! Master, it's an enemy I'm not good at dealing with. Yukihana-chan doesn't have area attacks.]

In a telepathic cry, I click my tongue and receive a mana potion from the sitting shadow cat.

[You had another bottle! What a waste!]

I let my guard down. It was a nice present, and I ended up wasting a bottle.

Putting the mana potion into my pocket, I let out a disappointed sigh. I messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test