08 December 2023

Bottom Tier 3.2

Test

The Charging King Of The Double Level Forest (2)



I wasn't the only one who learned a new skill. Ao-chan also did it.

Right after that, she used [Curse] again on Wild Boar.

This time, [Curse] would last longer than before.

I continuously used [Deception] to create openings and increase my critical damage.

Wild Boar immediately stopped in its tracks, bewildered.

I tightly gripped the blade, and blood flowed from my palm.

It hurt, but I didn't care.

"Roooaarrr!"

Although it's not my usual character, a voice came from the depths of my gut.

I attacked Wild Boar, which had many openings.

<Dealt 5 damage to Wild Boar>

<Dealt 4 damage to Wild Boar>

<Dealt 5 damage to Wild Boar>

<Dealt 5 damage to Wild Boar>

<Dealt 4 damage to Wild Boar>

While its HP was decreasing, it still wasn't enough.

The enemy didn't even flinch at the damage.

I used [Deception] again, and now my SP was depleted.

<Dealt 4 damage to Wild Boar>

<Dealt 5 damage to Wild Boar>

That would be nothing in the game, but in the real world, where I'd be one-shotted, this "grinding" time was terrifying.

On top of that, my HP was steadily decreasing due to the Impaling Blade drawback.

There was no time to drink a potion.

Ai-chan and I couldn't recreate this situation if we retreated due to SP constraints.

Critical hits were just probabilities; I could only generate them by attacking relentlessly.

It was getting dangerous.

[Deception] was about to wear off. Did I have no choice but to retreat?

It was in that moment of hesitation that I heard the awaited sound.

"Kiiin."

"Ugh!"

Wild Boar's remaining HP, my attack power, and its critical modifier I had been gradually reducing—everything culminated.

"Take this!!!"

I attacked Wild Boar with all my might.

<Dealt 15 damage to Wild Boar>

"Roooaaarrrghhh..."

Letting out a cry, Wild Boar shattered into pieces and disappeared.

"Haa... Hah... Haah..."

Gasping for breath, I slumped down while switching back to my dagger.

I got 15 points of critical damage.

Despite the level difference, despite increasing my attack power and skills.

"Yeah, yeah... this... this is the 'firepower' of a Thief, huh..."

I couldn't help but chuckle.

<Shiozaki Minato gained 48 experience points>

<Level increased by 2>

<Skill [Steal] proficiency increased to A>

<Skill [Steal] proficiency increased to A, and it evolved into [Plunder] (E-)>

<Skill [Deception] proficiency increased to E+>

<Obtained the title Fearless Thief>

<Obtained Wild Boar's Large Fur and 1500 Lin from Wild Boar>



――――――――――

Fearless Thief

Increases agility by 10%

――――――――――



The title Fearless Thief is earned by spending a certain amount of time near powerful enemies.

The effect of this title varies depending on the character's profession. Even though other stats may have been increased, the boost in my agility is quite beneficial.

Additionally, by defeating enemies with double my level and stealing rare items. I significantly increased my [Steal] skill proficiency.

Thanks to that, it evolved into [Plunder].

With this, it should be even easier to fight with stronger opponents.



――――――――――

Plunder

Steal the enemy's possessions with a low chance.

Upon success, deal damage equal to the enemy's level.

――――――――――



――――――――――

Shiozaki Minato

Job: Thief

Level: 5

HP: 25/25

SP: 0/10

Attack: 7+3

Defense: 4

Magic Attack: 2

Magic Defense: 3

Agility: 12+1

Title: Fearless Thief

Skills: Plunder (E-), Deception (E+)

――――――――――

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test