08 December 2023

Bottom Tier 26

Test

The True Nature Of SP Damage


Graham Beach. 

This spot is characterized by a shallow emerald green sea and a beautiful sandy beach, making it a destination for players to visit for vacations and leisure rather than quests in the game. 

The beach facing the sea stretches for kilometers, and depending on the timing, it can turn into a private beach— that's Graham Beach for you.

"In the game, that's the kind of sea it is."

"......Oh, really?"

Ao-chan, who had been looking forward to it, blinked and drew back at the sight before her.

"Jubu-jubu, jujujuju, jubojubo."

The sandy beach was filled with one-handed crabs, bustling and jostling everywhere. 

It was expected, given the massive occurrence, but seeing it in person is quite something. 

Like threading through the gaps between crabs, the party that took on the quest was fighting.

Casting spells, and wielding weapons, they were defeating one magical creature after another. 

The beach had become the battlefield for numerous crab versus questing party encounters.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..."

Ao-chan trembled with excitement, raising her voice.

"It's different from what I thought——!"

In response to the loud voice from her, I couldn't help but flinch.

"Where's the white sandy beach?! And there are so many crabs over there in the sea! What's this!?"

"Talking about beach cleaning, they said it nicely."

"Not working means you can't play, huh? That's the same in this world too..."

I encouraged Ao-chan, who slumped her shoulders disappointedly.

"Let's clean it up so we can play."

"Yeah, that's right..."

The One-Handed Crab is a magical creature with large claws called Dangerous Big Scissors, not limited to having only one arm.


――――――――――

One-Handed Crab

Level 17

HP: 201

SP: 30

――――――――――


"The enemy has a relatively high physical defense, moves agilely, and attacks with its claws. The attack is simple. But if it hits directly, it's a fatal blow."

It's also known as the romantic cannon of the sea.

"Sensei, please use [Dark Magic] on the enemies in my field of vision one by one. I'll move according to the skill activation."

"Understood."

"Surprisingly fast, so be careful around you too, sensei."

"Yeah, got it!"

With that, I descended onto the sandy beach where the enemies were crawling. With a Dong, the sound of sand and crabs being blown away echoed.

It would be easier if there was a rear guard with area-of-effect magic skills, but complaining about that won't change anything.

"The more I defeat, the cleaner the beach becomes, and thanks to Ao-chan's title, money comes in. The quest rewards are also substantial. Ao-chan can buy a swimsuit and play on the beautiful beach. It's a win-win!"

I'm getting motivated...!

[Dark Magic] was used on the crab in front of me.

I activated [Thief's Expertise].

<Stole a Crab Shell from the One-Handed Crab, dealing 28 SP damage>

"Jobo!? Bobo!?"

The crab that tried to move froze in place as if it were paralyzed. 

The dangerous claw attack consumes SP instead of a regular attack. 

With my [Thief's Expertise], which now inflicts SP damage, a single hit renders them immobile.

"Ora ora ora lalalalala!"

I then sliced and diced with a poisoned dagger. 

Although its HP had only decreased by about half, I moved on to the next target without waiting for the poison to take effect.

Attacking the second crab again, I heard the system announcement.

<Shiozaki Minato gained 143 experience points>

<Obtained Crab Legs and 400 Rin from the One-Handed Crab>

It seems like the first crab was defeated. 

This method is both quick and efficient.

I took down the second one and immediately attacked the third. 

In the meantime, the second one succumbed to the poison, and I heard the system announcement again.

Combining [Dark Magic] with [Thief's Expertise], the success rate of stealing was close to fifty percent. If there were enemies with rare items, using [Thief's Aesthetic Eye] allowed me to choose which item to steal.

Indeed, if properly developed, a thief and a sorcerer can become quite powerful. 

I could obtain valuable items, and create equipment that far surpassed my current level.

"Jaji! Jaaaji!"

The leader-like crab charged toward me. There were a few other similar enemies.

"That one, if I recall—"

[Dark Magic] was used on the Crab Leader. 

I activated [Thief's Aesthetic Eye] and [Thief's Expertise] at the same time.

<Stole either Crab Shell, Crab Legs, or Large Claw of the One-Handed Crab, dealing 28 SP damage>

Alright, I managed to steal a rare item. 

The Large Claw of the One-Handed Crab is similar to the Arachne's Poison Needle I obtained before.

That's a material that I can only obtain from this specific species. 

When processed, it has a highly appreciated effect on me.

"Jajajaja!"

The Crab Leader swung its proud large claw, but it barely grazed me, thanks to the Sky Gear I possessed. 

It managed to attack only once and met the same fate as the other crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test