08 December 2023

Bottom Tier 19

Test

Efficiency And Risk


After taking a break in the RP, I went outside and encountered some Angels in the vicinity, and I started to fight them. 

Having RP nearby was a significant advantage for me, allowing me to fight at full power without worrying about SP consumption.

<Shiozaki Minato gained 580 experience points>

<My level increased by 2>

After confirming that I had defeated one and had some energy left, I searched for another Angel and began the battle.

<Shiozaki Minato gained 580 experience points.>

<Level increased by 1>

Third one, fourth one, and so on...

I whittled down their HP, poisoned them, and consecutively turned the Angels into a bloodbath.


――――――――――

Shiozaki Minato

Job: Thief

Level: 23

HP: 79/79

SP: 10/48

Attack: 22 + 15

Defense: 14

Magic Attack: 11

Magic Defense: 10

Speed: 31 + 4 + 3

Titles: Daring Thief, Flame of Tenacity, Mirage, Poison User

Skills: Plunder (A), Deception (B), Pyrotechnics (C+), Thief's Aesthetic Eye (C), Hayabusa (E-)

――――――――――

――――――――――

Hayabusa

Increases speed for a very short period

――――――――――


"[Hayabusa] is a skill I learned at level 19, but I haven't found the right time to use it yet.

However, I should learn [that] next time...

"Wow, we were able to easily defeat those enemies. It's almost unfair for them."

"If we fight without worrying about our SP, Angels are no longer our enemies, right?"

"Indeed! They used to scare us so much, but now we're used to it."

I could level up a bit more, but it's not very time-efficient from here on.

Fighting stronger opponents makes it easier to level up, and if we keep fighting the same enemies, battles become monotonous, and we're more likely to get careless.

This level is probably the right balance when you balance efficiency and risk.

We return to our RP and sit side by side on the sofa, comparing our stats.

"...Minato-kun, is something wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been avoiding eye contact for a while now."

"I, it's not like that."

Because I had seen Ao-chan naked, seeing her in her clothes now gave me flashbacks. I couldn't possibly say that.

"Is that so?" Ao-chan tilts her head in curiosity. I quickly decided to change the subject.

"Sensei, you're growing well too."


――――――――――

Nakabayashi Aoba

Job: Curse User

Level: 23

HP: 55/55

SP: 89/89 +3 +5

Attack: 15 +1

Defense: 22 +4

Magic Attack: 15 +1

Magic Defense: 26 +4 +2

Agility: 13 +6

Title: Hard Lucker

Skills: Heavy Curse (A+), Modulation (C), Dissonance (B+), Sluggishness (D-), Laziness (E)

――――――――――

――――――――――

Sluggishness 

Reduces the target's speed very slightly for a certain period

――――――――――

――――――――――

Laziness

Reduces the target's defense very slightly for a certain period

――――――――――


"When sensei's proficiency increases, [Heavy Curse] will evolve into [Dark Magic]. So, it's just a little more."

"How will it change?"

"It strengthens bad luck and increases the duration. Plus, it enhances the debuff effects of skills like [Sluggishness] and [Laziness] that sensei  currently have."

Using [Dark Magic] is essential for operating a Curse User. However, many people give up on it because [Heavy Curse] won't evolve into [Dark Magic] unless they use it extensively. 

Furthermore, there aren't many players in the game who choose to play as a support character, focusing on assisting their allies. 

They are like sub-characters of kind players who want to help beginners.

"Is [Dark Magic] quite powerful?"

"When compared to skills available to other classes at the same level, it's not that significant."

"I see."

"But if there's a Thief nearby, it's a different story. You can use the maximum. Besides, you've learned skills that directly decrease abilities, so the Curse User is finally showing its true potential."

"R-really!? It seems like it'll be really useful!"

Feeling like getting stronger is, in my opinion, the most enjoyable and interesting aspect of playing the game. 

It seemed like Ao-chan was feeling the same way.

Afterward, I shared information about the boss with Ao-chan and worked out our strategy.

"Um..."

"Sensei..."

We both started talking at the same time, our voices overlapping.

Ao-chan gestured for me to go, but I didn't plan on saying anything particularly important.

"Let's do our best. If we defeat it, we'll get materials to create the Fairy series."

"Really? I'm getting motivated...!"

"That's the spirit."

She seemed to find it heartwarming, and then, with a serious expression, Ao-chan said. 

"Hey, Minato-kun. Promise me that no matter what happens, you won't disappear. You won't leave me behind. I don't need you to think about me or anything like that. Just promise me that you won't disappear."

Ao-chan held out her left hand to me. 

A ring adorned her slender fingers.

"I have no intention of disappearing on my own."

"Then, um... a kiss, please?"

"Huh?"

Ao-chan's expression was serious.

After she said this much, there was no way I could refuse.

My first kiss... with Ao-chan? 

It's way too good to be true.

As I leaned in, I was pushed back with a "Gyuiii!" sound.

"W-what's wrong!?"

"N-no, not a kiss on the mouth, but on the hand!"

Oh, a kiss on the hand.

I thought maybe my kissy face was too creepy and got rejected.

"Aren't these promises usually sealed with a hand kiss?"

"I didn't know that. I mean..."

"It's too early for a mouth kiss... Moouuu."

I muttered to myself, but I had keen ears.

"S-still...!? So, does that mean we can do it sometime!?"

"Minato-kun, your eyes look scary. They're too intense."

"That's not the case."

I responded with a smile.

"Okay, let's try this again. If you promise, kiss my hand..."

"Alright."

I gently took her fingers and kissed the back of her hand. 

It feels suave, not really my character. 

I hope she doesn't laugh at me. I looked up, worried.

"Ahhhh!"

Ao-chan blushed, steam rising from her head. She clutched her chest tightly and lowered her gaze as if holding back something.

She made me do it, after all. But she's so cute, this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test