24 November 2023

Seeker 243.1

Test

Chapter 243.1. Adventurer Registration, Once Again


We spent a night at a luxurious inn sent by carriage from the royal castle.

And in the next morning. 

Seventy-six days until our return to the original world. 

On this day, the three of us, Kazane-san, Yuzuki, and I—made our way to the adventurer guild in the capital.

First and foremost, we had to register as adventurers. 

We passed the crowded bulletin board filled with quest seekers and headed towards the reception. 

Apparently, the adventurer guild operates as a separate organization in each country. 

Although the system closely resembles guilds in other countries, adventurers need to register in each country to operate there.

"Thank you for filling out the form. Daichi-san, human, nineteen years old, male, right? May I confirm your status next?" 

After confirming details like my name, the receptionist asked about my status with a business smile.

My status. Yeah, that's right. 

I knew I had to show it, but...

"Um, it's okay if it gets stored as internal guild information, but I'd prefer if you don't disclose it openly."

I said that just in case. 

The receptionist tilted her head.

"Do you have any special skills or anything? The guild only manages basic status information, so don't worry. And, of course, we won't leak personal information without permission."

After confirming my name and other information, the receptionist asked me that with a sales smile.

Status? Status, huh?

That's right. I knew I had to show it to the receptionist.

"Um, of course, it's fine because we kept it as internal information of the guild. I would appreciate it if you would avoid talking about it openly."

I say that to get the point.

The receptionist's sister tilted her head.

"Does this mean you have any special skills? The guild only manages your level from your status information, so please don't worry about that. And, of course, we don't needlessly pass on your personal information."

"Uh, it's not that... Well, whatever. [Open Status]—there, take a look."

I reluctantly opened my status and showed it to the receptionist. 

Well, I had to get used to it.

"Thank you. Your current level is 42. Now, let me register you—42!?!"

The receptionist stared at my status, doing a double-take. 

Her voice was loud, drawing some attention.

Panicking, I placed my index finger on my lips. 

The receptionist shook her head vigorously. 

"I-I'm sorry. I see. Well then, let me confirm the levels of the other two—42 for them!?! I apologize. Anyway, I'll register you in the guild's roster."

And so, amidst various commotions, we completed our adventurer registration.

As we finished and left the area, the receptionist placed a sign on the counter that read 'Adventurer Registration, temporarily paused!!!', and shouted, "Guild Master~!?" before hastily retreating into the back.

I didn't want information about my Limit Break level to spread too much, as I didn't want to get treated differently, as the unicorn warned. 

After that, we went to the quest board.

The adventurers already settled battle for the best quests in the early morning.

The quests left on the board at this stage looked like leftovers.

Naturally, our primary goal was not the quests. But the experience gained from the missions.

Here is the current list of unaccomplished missions.


───────────────────────

Mission List:

Reach a city with a population of over 100,000... Earned experience points: 20,000

Reach an underwater city... Earned experience points: 50,000

Reach an airborne city... Earned experience points: 100,000

Defeat 3 Wights (0/3)... Earned experience points: 8,000

Defeat 1 Hill Giant (0/1)... Earned experience points: 10,000

Defeat 1 Frost Giant (0/1)... Earned experience points: 50,000

Defeat 1 Roc Bird (0/1)... Earned experience points: 50,000

Defeat 3 Lesser Demons (0/3)... Earned experience points: 50,000

Defeat 1 Vampire (0/1)... Earned experience points: 70,000

Defeat 4 Dragons (2/4)... Earned experience points: 100,000

Defeat 1 Elder Dragon (0/1)... Earned experience points: 100,000

Defeat 1 Kraken (0/1)... Earned experience points: 200,000

Clear a Raid Quest (0/1)... Earned experience points: 200,000

Clear 3 A-rank Quests (1/3)... Earned experience points: 30,000

Clear 1 S-rank Quest (0/1)... Earned experience points: 30,000

───────────────────────

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test