24 November 2023

Seeker 243.2

Test

Chapter 243.2. Adventurer Registration, Once Again


Various things seem magnificent or ridiculously high in experience points.

But among the quests currently posted on the bulletin board, the one that seems to lead to the achievement of a mission.

"This one. Raid Quest: Killer Ant Extermination."

I picked up a single flyer from the limited quests remaining on the bulletin board. 

Kazane-san and Yuzuki peered over from the side.

"Oh, a Raid Quest, right? Where multiple parties cooperate to challenge a single quest."

"Yeah, those are the ones given when over a hundred monsters are swarming around, right?"

"Ah, right. This Killer Ant Extermination quest requires four parties to cooperate. There are no other flyers left for the same quest, so it seems the other 3 parties are already there."

As Kazane-san said, a Raid Quest is a quest where multiple parties collaborate. 

In this quest, 4 parties cooperate as one 'Raid' to achieve the objective. It's worth noting that each party participating in the raid needs the strength to clear an A-rank quest. 

Generally, the recommended rule is to have four adventurers at level 25 or above, but with enough skill, even 3 people can clear it, so it's a bit of a tight qualification.

Well, our levels are known to the guild. So we won't be rejected by the guild for qualification. 

Thinking so, I took the request for the Raid Quest and headed to the quest reception desk.

Unexpectedly, the quest application process hit a snag.

"Party name, is it?"

"Yes. For parties participating in Raid Quests, we ask that you always write down the 'party name'."

I was a little troubled when the receptionist said that. We haven't decided on our party name. 

Unable to help it, I discussed it with Kazane-san and Yuzuki on the spot.

"Um... how about Daichi's Spear for the party name, named after Daichi-kun?"

"Huh? No way, that's totally just me."

"It's okay, right? I'm like senpai's family. Hehe, monsters, just like us, will be pierced by senpai's spears."

"...Hey, Yuzuki. Since when did you start talking with such vulgar innuendos? I don't remember raising you like that, imouto yo."

"Huh, innuendos...?"

Yuzuki tilted her head. Huh...?

But soon, she said, "Ah!" and her face turned bright red.

"N-no, that's not it! Senpai, you're misunderstanding! I just meant it like being pierced by the spear of love, you know!"

"Huh. Really?"

"Daichi-kun, that's sexual harassment, you know?"

"Is it my fault...?"

"Sorry if I was a bit careless too... Sorry."

Blushing, Yuzuki bowed her head. 

Kazane-san hugged Yuzuki tightly.

"It's okay. Hotaru-chan didn't do anything wrong. Just blame it all on Daichi-kun."

"Yeah, blame everything on senpai. Senpai, you pervert! Weirdo! Harassment demon!"

"Um, can you guys change how you treat me soon?"

Do I have no human rights? 

I thought, feeling a bit sulky, and when they saw that, Kazane-san and Yuzuki immediately changed their attitudes.

"Aww, sorry~. Daichi-kun, don't be mad~"

"That's right, Senpai, sorry. We don't want you to get angry~"

Saying that the two of them clung to my left and right arms. And they snuggled up to me like true lovers.

Ugh... These two really know how to handle me. 

I'm easy, so when they do this, I immediately feel good.

"Um, can we decide soon? Or should we come back after deciding?"

The receptionist with an emotionless face and not even a business smile asked like that.

Oh, sorry. Really sorry.

In the end, the party's name was decided as Daichi's Spear. With that name, we applied, and we left the reception.

I heard a clicking sound from the receptionist. 

"Oh well, stupid couples. Guess it's a solo drink today."

I felt like I heard such a voice muttering. Really sorry.

Aren't the working adults in this world a bit too free? 

Well, we are too, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test