22 November 2023

Bottom Tier 32

 Test

Bounty Head


Returning to the original town from Graham Beach, I reported the quest. "Minato-sama, Aoba-sama's party has greatly contributed to the 'Seaside Cleanup,' and both of your adventurer ranks have advanced to C, while the party rank has advanced to B. The senior officers are eager to meet you, so please proceed to the back."

I widened my eyes at the unexpected turn of events in the game. 

"Maybe it's because we defeated that shrimp."

"Probably. It was the root cause of our tough battle."

I followed the receptionist, and we were led to what seemed like a reception room at the back.

"Branch Chief, Minato-sama and Aoba-sama are here."

"Please come in."

We heard a voice, and the receptionist opened the door, urging us to enter. 

Inside, there was a slightly older and more beautiful woman than Ao-chan.

Wearing a sharp suit, she revealed legs clad in tights from her skirt.

"I've heard about your achievements. It seems you've made significant contributions to the guild. Thank you always. I wanted to express my gratitude."

In a manner that seemed pleasant and mature, she shook hands with each of us.

"We're just doing what we can, so there's no need for thanks."

"You're a Thief and a Curse User, right? Despite being professions with little contributions... Sorry, I mean, even though you're in occupations with limited activity, you come back after completing quests outside your aptitude. It becomes a topic."

After exchanging greetings, we discussed quests and battles. 

However, there was no special event where we were given special items, which disappointed me.

"Seriously, just a greeting?"

I muttered my complaint.

This kind of situation usually involves getting items.

"I recommended the special advancement. ...Your party rank is B, right? In that case, you'll be able to take on bounty quests. I'm looking forward to your performance there. Please do your best."

"Yes, understood."

Once I realized it was just a casual conversation, my response became perfunctory.

She was a beautiful person, so it was fine to look at her, but perhaps because she was an important person, her condescending attitude bothered me occasionally.

Finally released, Ao-chan asked. 

"What's a bounty quest?"

"It's a quest that you can only take on once you reach a certain rank. There's a system of fame and infamy, and those who gain infamy become bounty heads. The quest to defeat that specific person is a bounty quest."

"I see."

I hadn't explained bounty quests before because I hadn't seen them until now. 

Even if I did, the rank was too low to take them on.

When we returned to the original room, a bounty quest had just been posted. 

So I peeked at the quest ticket posted on the wall.

"Over there, it's like this..."

Looking at the quest ticket, I was at a loss for words.

"I see. So bounty quests are posted like this."

"Wow, really." 

Ao-chan said, looking at the quest ticket and reading it aloud.

"Amber, the Magician of the old castle. Infamy 60, bounty 30 million... 30 million!? High!?"

"It's still relatively cheap. If you can't defeat them, the reward goes up."

Amber.

The quest ticket also shared information such as the last confirmed level and characteristics.

It seemed to have been posted for several days.

While we were playing in the sea, it seemed a quest had occurred.

"..."

"Minato-kun, what's wrong? You seem absent-minded."

Magician Amber.

That's one of the characters I raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test