16 November 2023

Bottom Tier 29.1

Test

Ao-chan Is Natural And Defenseless


Since Ao-chan is an adult, does that mean we don't have to wait until we become lovers to have sex? 

Is it okay if things happen out of order?

Is it even okay if it's just a physical relationship without any emotional connection?

As I'm pondering these thoughts, we arrive at the entrance of the resort hotel.

... This isn't the hotel I was expecting.

Oh―― This isn't the hotel I was expecting! (Second time)

We received an explanation from the hotel staff at the counter.

"If the two of you have arrived, the owner has instructed us to guide you to the Royal Suite. Of course, payment is not an issue—"

"All right! It's the Royal Suite, Minato-kun."

"Y-yes."

"Minato-kun, your eyes look vacant. Are you okay?"

"Um... yes."

It seems Ao-chan simply suggested going to the hotel for the night without any special intentions. 

Well, that's how it seems to me. 

Give me back the tension and excitement in my chest.

With a cheerful step, Ao-chan follows the hotel staff. "Minato-kun, hurry up!"

Ao-chan happily beckons. 

When we walk side by side, she murmurs. 

"It's a normal luxury hotel, huh?"

"The setting is made to suit the convenience of players."

Even in a world with monsters, there are places with modern facilities and buildings. 

Some areas have a medieval atmosphere and cultural level, while others have modern places. 

The hotel has high-end restaurants, a training room, an indoor pool, a lounge bar, and more.

These facilities make the guests walking around the facility look like wealthy adventurers.

When we reach the top floor by elevator, the hotel staff opens the door to a room with only four rooms.

"Please use this room."

The first thing that catches the eye upon entering is the ocean view. Through the huge glass window, I can see the distant horizon.

In the foreground, there's the sandy beach where we fought.

"Wow!"

With sparkling eyes, Ao-chan rushes to the window.

"It's amazing! Look, look!"

"I can see it."

With that, the hotel staff leaves.

"Oh, Minato-kun, you thought in your heart, 'Even though she's an adult, she's so lively,' didn't you?"

"I didn't think that. I just found the innocent sensei cute."

"That's right—don't say such things so easily."

I approach Ao-chan and take in the view.

"Well, well, it's just something like this."

I've been here a few times, so the scenery is familiar. 

It's really beautiful when I see it in real life.

The facilities inside are more like a house than a room. 

There are two king-size beds in the bedroom.

There's a bathroom, toilet, dining area, kitchen, and living room.

"I've never stayed at such a nice hotel in the other world, so I'm excited!"

Yay! Ao-chan jumps onto the bed and rolls around.

"What are we going to do now? Play around here and go back the day after tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

The paper bag containing items bought from the equipment store is now somehow placed in the living room.

"What did you buy earlier?"

"We're going to the sea... right?"

"Yes."

"... Right?"

Ao-chan tilts her head and smiles slightly, making my heart skip a beat.

"Let's go right now. I'll get ready immediately."

"Hehe. Okay, let's go when you're ready."

Thirty minutes later.

In a rush, I put on the swim trunks I hurriedly bought, and we hurried to the beach.

During that time, Ao-chan has apparently already changed into her swimsuit, wearing a loose T-shirt and shorts.

We sit on the leisure sheet Ao-chan bought, looking at the sea, the sandy beach, and the blue sky.

"It's so beautiful."

"This is its original form. The earlier situation was abnormal."

The excited voices of other beachgoers can be heard between the waves.

Since earlier, I've been feeling Ao-chan's occasional glances.

"Um, is something the matter?"

Even I, who has been imagining what's under Ao-chan's clothes since earlier, can't help but notice when she gazes like this.

"Minato-kun, you're a gamer, right? So, I thought you'd be slimmer. Surprisingly, you have a nice body."

"Is that so?"

I guess the battles with enemies have further toned my body than it was before. 

I haven't been careful about my meals or engaged in any specific workouts.

"Can I touch it?"

"Sure."

Ao-chan reaches out with her index finger and touches my abs.

"Eek!"

"That's my line."

"It's so firm... I got surprised."

"Sensei, what kind of swimsuit did you buy?"

"Curious?"

I want her to show me by taking it off in a snap, but she's teasing me.

"Well, well, well, well... alright, alright, alright..."

"Oh, come on. If you say that much, I can't help but take it off, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test