16 November 2023

Bottom Tier 29.2

 Test

Ao-chan Is Natural And Defenseless


It seems that Ao-chan had intended to undress but missed the timing.

"Close your eyes."

"Yes."

I tightly close my eyes. 

Please don't underestimate my imagination, which has seen the naked body before.

That body and the swimsuit...

Ao-chan, isn't it too erotic?

As I hear a soft rustle, Ao-chan says.

"Okay, you can open them."

When I open my eyes, there's Ao-chan, basking her fair skin in the sun. She wears a mature black bikini with ribbons at the neckline and both hips, not forgetting to add a touch of cuteness.

Her breasts are too much—special size.

"So, how is it?"

Ao-chan asks with a slightly lowered gaze, 

Her lips pressed together.

She's enduring my embarrassed gaze.

Her healthy white thighs are dazzling.

She shyly rubs her knees together.

"Eh—"

"Huh?"

Too sexy!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to say it's too erotic.

But I stopped myself. 

If there's a slight mishap, those breasts might spill out.

"It looks amazing... um, cute."

"Really? I'm glad."

A radiant goddess smile, shining as brightly as the sun. 

My worldly desires are being purified by that glow.

I don't mind if today becomes my death day...

Ao-chan celebrates with joy.

She clenches her fists and squeezes her sides. 

Her chest is emphasized, swaying softly.

Too erotic...

My worldly desires are definitely not being purified.

"Minato-kun, and also, you need to apply sunscreen."

"I'm fine."

"No, no, you shouldn't underestimate UV rays."

Does the game world have UV rays? 

I wonder while deciding to borrow Ao-chan's sunscreen. 

Apparently, she had already bought it. 

Ao-chan is really well-prepared for fun.

Ao-chan takes a small bottle and squeezes out the white liquid into her hands.

"Eek! Too much came out."

"..."

Ao-chan, did you do that on purpose?

I think she's just naturally like this.

But maybe because my worldly desires are intense.

It seems intentional.

Ao-chan applies the cream evenly on her arms, stomach, and legs. 

I also apply sunscreen within reach.

"...Minato-kun, can I ask you to do my back?"

"Sure."

"Is it easier if I lie down?"

She turns over, lying face down on the leisure sheet, presenting her moist back to me.

"Also, don't forget to apply sunscreen under the swimsuit."

"Yes."

Because she's lying face down, her compressed chest spills out from the body's outline.

My gaze is fixated on that point.

Sideboob...

Ao-chan doesn't notice me, hidden in her blind spot, staring intently.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

Sitting beside her, I smooth the cream onto her silky back.

"Oh!"

Ao-chan stiffens.

"Y-you touched me in a naughty way just now!"

"I didn't. Saying 'naughty' is the naughty part."

"Ugh... maybe you're right."

She reluctantly agrees.

Her small buttocks have the swimsuit slightly wedged in. She casually adjusts it as if that bothers her, showing no concern for the still protruding breasts.

About 20% of her bare breasts are constantly visible...

"Is this heaven...?"

"It's such an amazing view, right?"

Not in that sense, Ao-chan.

"Are you okay now?"

Ao-chan gets up after finishing applying the cream.

"This time, I'll do it for you."

"N-no... my back..."

If I lie face down in my current state, something important might break.

"You don't want just your back to get sunburned. Come on, dear customer, lie down."

I decided to go along with Ao-chan, who was trying to do a clerk and customer skit.

I lie face down in the spot where Ao-chan was just lying.

My lower back is still raised.

Without realizing this, Ao-chan starts applying the cream.

"How does it feel? Any itchy spots?"

"Sensei, this is a beauty salon."

"Oh, you're right."

Natural as ever, Ao-chan bursts into laughter.

In the midst of that, Ao-chan accidentally slips, and, "Hnya!?". 

She falls on me in a way that her chest, separated only by a swimsuit, presses against my back.

"Sorry. I slipped."

"No, thank you."

I thanked her with a gentlemanly face, but Ao-chan didn't respond. 

She's probably tilting her head with a "??". 

I'm too embarrassed to ask her to continue applying cream to her chest.

I had no choice but to surrender myself to Ao-chan. Saying it aloud might lead to being buried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test