16 November 2023

Mob MC 346.2

Test

Chapter 346.2. People Can Fake Their Address


"Aguni Masatoshi, I apologize, but may I have the honor of accompanying you?"

Captain Gotou approaches Masatoshi with a dragging step.

"No, it's not me! Shin, you scoundrel, are you planning to frame me? You've disappointed me!"

"No one listens to what I say, Masatoshi-kun. Please rest assured."

"If you make such statements, my position will only worsen. Shut up, you!"

Exploiting his power, Masatoshi tries to cut off the tail of the weaker party. His enraged appearance, coupled with Shin's words, has now made Captain Gotou and the others look at Masatoshi as the suspect.

It's an interesting development. I don't have any obligation to help Masatoshi. I'll save lives, but I'm not a saint to protect social positions.

However, even though there's no obligation... Just as I try to intervene and express that I don't want to help Shin here, Sena steps forward to defend Masatoshi.

"That's a cruel remark, Shin! Masatoshi-san's innocence has already been proven in the Royal Castle. Besides, Masatoshi would never resort to such cunning and cowardly strategies!"

"Ugh... Thank you, Sena-san."

Turning towards the moved Masatoshi with teary eyes, Sena returns a gentle smile. Then, with accusatory eyes on Shin, Seina turns around.

"Masatoshi-san does a bit of good, likes to make a nice face, has a bit of a sense of justice, has the heart to help the weak, and is a kind person who, once married, plans to entrust me with managing his assets!"

"That's right, that's right! Just as Sena-san says! I have a strong sense of justice. I help the weak and defeat the bully!"

With momentum added by Sena's words, Masatoshi shouts at Shin.

I'm curious about the state of Masatoshi in Sena's filter. Can I consider it as a research subject? It shows a new possibility for mental manipulation.

"Sigh... Does Her Highness the Princess think that by seeing me like this, she can, what was it again? Believe that I can seek reinstatement? My mother is also in this state. Taking care of my mother, do you objectively think that's possible?"

Indeed, from a third-party perspective, it would be difficult to doubt Shin's miserable life. That's why they made him accompany them voluntarily.

After all, Shin's current attire is below commoner status, and his mother, who seems to be mentally disturbed, repeatedly mutters while bowing.

"No matter how much you live a bottom-of-the-barrel life, I know your ambition won't disappear!"

"You seem to value me quite a bit. It's a grateful story, but... you're being too optimistic."

"Kuh! Slippery as always..."

Still not giving up, Sena is clearly at a disadvantage. Captain Gotou and the others also seem half-convinced by Shin's words.

Feeling the atmosphere, Sena grits her teeth. Even though she knows Shin is the culprit. But without evidence, it must be frustrating.

Well, since it's looping, I can't definitively say that this man is the culprit. It turns into a story about what kind of great detective I am.

"Hey, hey, Shin-kun, is life really that tough for you?"

"Yes. That's right, Marchioness Takano. Especially my mother can't endure this life."

With disheveled hair hanging in front, Shin's mother looks like a horror movie monster. Captain Goto and the others wear solemn expressions, feeling sympathy.

"Mother? I wonder who that is~? Nishishi. Could it be this person?"

Transformed into a fox-girl, Tamamo playfully changes her mouth into a smile and points her fluffy tail at Shin's mother.

"That's right, Aburage-san."

"Eh, but she still looks like she's in her 20s? Why is that?"

It seems Tamamo has noticed. Truly fitting for Tamamo-chan. Those fox ears and tail are not just for show.

"What do you mean, Tamamo-chan?"

"It means this!"

When Yamiyo squints her eyes and asks, Tamamo takes out a fan and laughs slyly.

[Wood Leaf Illusion Break!]

As she fans the air, leaves flutter into existence and rides the gentle breeze towards Shin's mother.

"What the hell! Damn it!"

As the leaves attach to her body, Shin's mother's figure distorts like a mirage. In a young woman's voice, she shouts curses and kicks the ground, flying backward.

"What! An illusion!"

"If it's an illusion, leave it to the professional, Tamamo!"

Closing her fan with a snap, Tamamo smiles proudly.

"It seems Shin-kun is not the real person either!"

Mii-chan takes a wafer out of her pocket and throws it at Shin.

"Tch! I told you it's impossible!"

Shin deflects the wafer, but his appearance wavers, changing into that of a young man.

"Shin's way of speaking was also weird now that I think about it, damn it! You guys are Annal and Eli!"

"If Shin has escaped, it would be troublesome, so we need you to die just in case!"

"Well, it can't be helped. It's the captain's order, and we'll have you killed!"

The young man and the woman have already donned magical armor, adopting a combat stance and sneering.

Unexpectedly, it seems Shin has already made a run for it. A quick-thinking protagonist indeed.

"Perfect timing as a witness!"

It's right for Mii-chan's first opponent after throwing her player status.

I'll show you Mii-chan's slightly gentler new fighting style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test