10 October 2023

Mob MC 306.2

Test

Chapter 306.2. Heimdall's Authority


"Heimdall, what would happen if you removed the Throne of Hlidskjalf from the castle?"

"Of course, it would fall."

Heimdall replied with a calm expression as if it were obvious. Well, it makes sense.

The floating castle is a symbol of the Emperor's power. If it were to fall, it would damage the Emperor's reputation and plummet to the ground, likely causing a major problem for the Emperor. When the Emperor's power was increasing, the castle's fall would be a significant setback.

"Would it fall immediately, or slowly?"

"Hmm, it seems the floating castle has some safety measures. Even if the Throne of Hlidskjalf is lost, it can still float for a short time using other Sacred Artifacts."

"In that case, we can just discard it a little offshore."

It wouldn't matter if the Emperor lost face. Mii-chan was quick to decide. Mii-chan wasn't worried, and she was getting tired of the Emperor's opportunistic moves.

I no longer needed to manipulate the balance of power skillfully.

I thought it would be fine to become the top of the most powerful as Marchioness Takano.

"Now that the Emperors are here, no one should be in the floating castle. Heimdall, find an entry point for us. Oh, and make sure it's discreet, so they don't realize it's us."

"Understood. I'll discuss it with Odin."

"We also need to protect the contents of the treasure vault. Let's go with the script of remnants of Nidhogg's forces attacked, and they stole everything in the vault."

"An empty treasure vault might be too unbelievable... Agagaga, understood, understood."

Heimdall was being hit with an Iron Claw by Frigg-oneesan, but he didn't need to worry. Strong-armed Frigg-oneesan had a seductive smile and was floating Heimdall effortlessly. It seemed a bit painful.

In any case, it was good we found the Throne of Hlidskjalf. Let's do this one last thing for today and go to sleep.

I took out a card from my item box.

"Hmm? What's that?"

"These are the children who were affected by Helheim's special poison. I think they get tampered with cotton candy."

I needed to cure them and release them; otherwise, it would become a missing persons case.

I already understood how to cure them.

"Wait, young lady. A special poison?"

"Oh, they were the children with the Golden Threads, Odin."

Heimdall said something unnecessary. That was not good; you shouldn't say things like that!

"Oh... I'd like to study them a bit. Can you share 2 or 3 cards with me?"

"I can't. Okay, let's get started."

Grandpa Odin, a mad scientist with gleaming eyes full of intellectual curiosity, had turned out as expected.

I threw the card into the air, gathering divine power in my palm.

[God Will]

[God Heal]

Platinum particles born from my palm were released onto the card, using their power to restore the children to their ordinary human forms.

I could see that the children's eyes had threads like mud wrapped around them in their card forms.

It looked dirty and unappetizing. However, the platinum particles cleaned up the mud, turning it into a beautiful platinum color.

-Healed the orphans's soul and body-

The log displayed, and I sighed in relief. I quickly released the card form.

The children lay on the ground, sleeping soundly. They seemed to be in a peaceful slumber, so they should be fine.

"Hey, have these children completely returned to normal?"

"Yeah, even if they receive the same attack again, I've put [Mii-chan's Blessing] on them, so there won't be any impact!"

"Well, does that mean they're back to normal? Isn't something else going to be affected?

"Mi-chan is a good girl, so I'm sure it won't affect them in any strange way!"

Mii-chan answers proudly, puffing her chest with pride. There are no strange influences like [Niddhog's Blessings].

"It does have an effect, doesn't it?"

Frigg-oneesan was showing her vigilance, but it was fine.

"Yes, they'll probably want to eat parfaits a lot now."

It wasn't that big of an effect, right? Maybe they'd want to eat one every month.

"...That's good; they seem peaceful."

"Well, there's no way it'll end with just that, right? I mean, it's Lady's blessing!"

"Hush! I know that. But if the other party doesn't know the reason. We won't know either. Is that okay?"

Frigg-oneesan and Heimdall were whispering about something, but I couldn't hear because I was scratching my ears, which were itching.

"Freya, take the children back to the hotel they were staying at."

"W-What about the fact that they were missing for several days?"

"Just say they got abducted by Nidhogg, but Mii-chan and the others splendidly rescued them. They weren't harmed at all..."

While giving instructions, I suddenly felt my strength rapidly draining. I ended up kneeling on the ground. What's going on?

"You're a fool. Your physical body has reached its limit. It's fine to rest for a while. Your mental strength is too strong."

It seemed I had reached my limit due to enduring the pain while taking action.

I hope I wake up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test