10 October 2023

Mob MC 305.1

Test

Chapter 305.1. Late-Night Discussion


It was that night.

Mii-chan had managed to escape Mama's watchful eye and had moved to her My Room.

Mii-chan's astral body had suffered quite a bit of damage. To explain why.


Takano Miu

HP: 9000

MP: 5500


You can probably tell. MynMP, which originally stood at 9000, had decreased. In other words, my maximum MP had diminished. It was all due to my fierce battle against Helheim, a formidable enemy.

Mama probably didn't understand what was going on, but she could see the pained expression on Mii-chan's face and didn't leave her side, even in bed.

I touched that Mama took care of me without sleep and went to bed after feeling so. However, I needed to discuss things with Grandpa Odin, so she quietly moved in the middle of the night.

To avoid being found, she had Nimue cast a sleep spell on mama so that she would sleep until morning. I had also instructed Nimue to move mama to the bedroom. Then, I moved to the familiar room and sat on the sofa, swaying unsteadily as my body sank into it.

Daily life was still a challenge. Although Mii-chan was in her game-specification body, the damage to her astral body was severe.

Just walking caused my body to heat up and caused a sharp pain through me, as if I were walking on flames. I was supposed to remain absolutely still. Well, I still went out, though.

In the room were Grandpa Odin, Frigg-oneesan, Freya, and Heimdall.

Ant-san and Poyorin were sleeping peacefully in a corner of the room. It seemed like Ant-san was using Poyorin as a soft waterbed replacement. Well, that was fine.

One of them was making a big commotion and was quite loud.

And that someone was none other than Heimdall.

"You're cheating! It's not fair, Lady! Why is everyone coming back to life normally? I may have incomplete power, but I feel their God power strongly! I'm so frustrated I want to blow Gjallarhorn!"

He was a nuisance, playing harmonica in the middle of the night just because he was frustrated. Please don't bring Ragnarok just because you're upset.

"Mii-chan isn't feeling well, so can you keep it down? I'm in worse condition than a hangover, you know?"

"Young lady, it's better not to say that in front of your parents, okay?"

"Mii-chan is a good girl; I was just imitating something she saw on TV."

Frigg-oneesan, who was sitting on the sofa drinking wine, chimed in, so Mii-chan quickly replied. She didn't know what a hangover was and heard it was really unpleasant.

"We don't need such a boring comedy routine! I want Gor powers too! I want them!"

Heimdall lay down on the table and threw a tantrum, becoming a spoiled child. It seemed this god had no pride.

"Well... Young lady, what's the status of Heimdall's God's abilities?"

Grandpa Odin, stroking his white beard, asked with intellectual curiosity, his one eye gleaming with interest as he looked at the gunman figurine.

"Hmm... I temporarily incarnated Heimdall in an emergency, so all his abilities are incomplete. It didn't help me escape the god realm or in the battle against Helheim."

His abilities were too mediocre. Although he could perceive the opponent's composition and combat power, he seemed likely to flee if a formidable enemy appeared.

"Shall I make him part of my stuffed animal collection? I think he'd look nice next to Ant-san."

"Don't think about it! Don't even think about it!"

Heimdall immediately retorted, stopping his tantrum mode and looking at me with a composed smile.

"It's terrible, Lady... However, I understand. You want me to use my ability [Clairvoyance], right?"

I see. He understood the situation. Well, he's a God, after all.

"If you understood, then it's a simple matter. Yes, I want you to use Clairvoyance to find something."

"The location of the Golden Donuts, right?"

"No, it's not that. I want to know where the Throne of Hlidskjalf is."

Frigg-oneesan said with a serious expression as she mentioned the desired snack, but I didn't need any godly items that just increased my golden bracelets. There was something else I wanted to know.

I see. The Throne of Hlidskjalf is a Sacred Artifact that can view all places. Do you think it might have fallen into the hands of our enemy?"

"Yeah, that's right. It would be nice if it were left alone, but I want to prevent Duke Kanna from eavesdropping on all our future actions."

Freya interjected nervously. That's right, she was right.

The Throne of Hlidskjalf was one of Odin's Sacred Artifacts. If you sat on that throne, you could see everything to the ends of the world, a cheat-like Sacred Artifact.

After Grandpa Odin perished on Ragnarok, Helheim probably took it. Now that Helheim had been destroyed, I was curious where it was left.

"That's right. I won't forgive stealing my beloved husband's inheritance. All his inheritance belongs to me, his most beloved wife."

Frigg-oneesan looked up at the ceiling, her golden eyes filled with longing, and clasped her hands together in a praying manner. She was probably seeing an illusion of Grandpa Odin on the ceiling or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test