03 October 2023

Mob MC 297.2

Test

Chapter 297.2. Let's Escape


It's very convenient. You might hear the complaints of gentlemen from somewhere, but Mii-chan is already a middle school student, so you can call it divine equipment.

Mii-chan was wearing tattered rags, so she quickly changed her equipment. In a snap, her clothes changed, and she put on the God Armor Jarngreipr.

It was a platinum armor. It covered her entire body with light armor, not particularly revealing, but I thought it looked cool.

The armor had a mystical design inspired by birds, and despite being thinner, it was harder than orichalcum armor. The magic power it contained faintly shone like fine gold dust on the armor's surface, and energy flowed through it from magic gemstones embedded all over.

If someone could sense magic, they would tremble in fear and prostrate themselves before the power it contained. It was truly armor fit for a goddess.

I can call the God Sword later.

Equipped with the God Armor Jarngreipr, Mii-chan herself also exuded a mystical beauty. Takano Miu, a peerless beauty, had appeared in this world, and everyone was mesmerized.

"Em-chan changed her equipment! So cute!"

"I-It suits you. The chick design on the chest is really cute!"

Tamamo-chan and Haru-kun praised me, their eyes moistening with emotion. It was nice; even a beauty I had never seen before praised me.

"The chick armor?"

"I think it's a hawk..."

It turns out System-san isn't very good at drawing. There was a bird carved on the chest armor. It had a plump body with feathers puffed up, and its round eyes were very cute.

This armor wasn't in the game. There's nothing I can do about it.

I sighed quietly. I wish the chest armor was thicker.

I regained my composure and took the key from Aburage dad, who was observing it.

"Miu-chan, what about that outfit? I still can't sense the power of mana from it"

"It has concealment. Anyway, now that we're ready, shall we escape?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'll deploy the sign again. I've also removed the substitute signs I sealed and equipped the new ones."

I was impressed by such a hidden trick. After all, even if you equip multiple substitute signs, they will all activate at once, so equipping them is useless. But if you seal them, you can switch them. I see. That makes sense.

Aburage Viscounty was fully prepared.

"Well then, there's a possibility that the enemy is lying in wait, so everyone be careful!"

I held the magic key to the gate and changed my expression to a serious one.

"Open Salami!"

I uttered the clichéd phrase and turned the magic key with a click. It was supposed to be 'Salami', right?

The distorted space rapidly took shape and transformed into a metallic double door.

It looked just like the door I bypassed before coming here. So, I thought it might lead to the room where Odin's grandpa was waiting...

"Oh, it's this way after all."

Beyond the large door, there was an open clearing in the forest.

And many people were wearing black robes, just like the ones I often saw in the original work. They had hoods on, so they completely hid their faces.

Except for the woman at the front, who had taken her hood, revealing her beautiful features. Standing next to her was a beautiful woman in a samurai-like robe and a middle-aged man who looked a bit like a chubby rogue. They were the only ones not wearing black robes.

On the ground, there were magic circles drawn. And around them, several bonfires with pale blue flames were set up.

"Why? There shouldn't have been any signs of intrusion!"

It was the beautiful woman in the black robe I had seen in the original work. She was showing signs of distress, but I had sneaked in quietly.

"Hehehehe, puwahahaha! Didn't I tell you? This little girl is sly, so she definitely infiltrated! You're holed up too much. So your instincts aren't working."

The beautiful woman, dressed in a kimono with long, flowing black hair, laughed heartily.

"How on earth did you...?"

The woman in the black robe retreated. So, she's the one who captured Tamamo-chan and others and was scheming behind the scenes.

"Now then... Skadi, I'll go ahead and kill this little girl here. Is that alright with you?"

"...Understood. Leave it to me."

The woman called Skadi stepped back, and a dignified female samurai stepped forward. She had a smug grin, but who was she?

"You look like you don't know who I am. Well, I guess that's understandable. After all, I finally managed to return to this form."

With a joyful smile, the beautiful woman stood in front of Mii-chan and the others and introduced herself.

"My name is Ryusui Tomoe. I'm a duchess."

"...Tomoe Grandma?! But you look so young?"

Huh, why did she become younger? She looks like she's in her early 20s now.

Amused by Mii-chan and the others' surprise, Duchess Ryusui continued to smile.

"That's right. My research finally went well. I managed to reverse aging."

She took a deep breath and continued speaking.

"And I'm the sponsor of this crazy organization, Niddhog."

"Sponsor?"

"Yeah, you need a lot of money, no matter how much you have. I've been acting secretly, but lately, someone made my funds tight."

She shrugged her shoulders and shot a sharp gaze.

"Next, I need to research immortality. You, who are in the way, will have to leave."

A breeze flowed from Duchess Ryusui, and the surrounding plants rustled.

"The Dragon's Blessing. The blessing of Niddhog. Taste my power to the fullest."

With a triumphant expression, Duchess Ryusui spoke about Niddhog's blessing.

"Puwahahaha! I controlled everything. I told you, Countess Takano. Be careful of falling from a high place."

With that, Duchess Ryusui sneered and glared at Mii-chan and the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test