03 October 2023

Bottom Tier 3.1

Test

The Charging King Of The Double Level Forest (1)


The next day, we arrived at the nearby forest.

As for our location, it was the forest where we arrived after completing the tutorial, so there was no need to be overly nervous. 

"I-it's kind of dim and scary here, isn't it?" 

Ao-chan clung to me in fear as we walked cautiously. 

"It feels even more eerie than the game."

Her chest pressed against my arm as she clung to me, making it impossible to concentrate on scouting for enemies. 

Can't something be done about those breasts? 

Thinking about how I touched them yesterday only makes it more distracting. 

"If enemies appear, let's fight according to the plan we discussed this morning." 

"Yeah. I hope I can get used to this..." 

"It'll be fine." 

"Minato-kun, you're really reliable." 

"We...Well, I bit into you quite a bit." 

"Oh, you're blushing." 

Being praised by a beautiful teacher with her breasts against my arm, there's no way anyone wouldn't blush. 

That's when it happened. 

"Aaaahhh!" 

As someone screamed, we heard the growl of a beast.

 Immediately, a middle-aged man ran towards us, his face pale with fear. "Y-you guys should run—!" 

"Grrrr!" 

What chasing the man was a magic beast, a Wild Boar.


――――――――――

Wild Boar

LV: 6

HP: 46

SP: 0

――――――――――


I knew the size from the game, but seeing it in real life, it's pretty huge. 

It looks like a small mountain in motion.

It's charging at us at an incredible speed. 

Wild Boar was breaking branches with its body, kicking the leaf litter, and knocking aside bothersome rocks with its tusks.

"Level 6!? Minato-kun, let's run. An enemy that big..."

"Let's fight."

"But there are only 3 of us! Double that!?"

"No, we can win. If we defeat it, we won't have to search for other enemies, and it's more efficient."

Even though it's not displayed, I have the Wild Boar's stats from the game in my head. 

With a thief and a sorcerer as a combo, we have a good chance of winning. 

Besides, that guy is definitely.

"We'll do it! Sensei, please follow the plan!"

"Ugh... fine, but be careful! If it gets too dangerous, run away! I mean it!?"

"Yes."

Even with the information, we can't deny the disadvantage of the level difference. 

I'm not a convenient frontline class, so if the enemy's attack hits me, I'll definitely be one-shot. 

I never thought my weapon at my waist would feel this unreliable.

"Rooooaaarrr!"

Wild Boar continues to charge toward us. 

The man who warned us to run passes by us then flees toward the forest's exit.

I clap my cheeks with both hands to regain my focus. 

I draw my dagger in a reverse grip and face the charging Wild Boar.

I'm not holding back.

I signal with my hand, and Ao-chan, who has been watching, uses her [Curse] skill. 

Something like black soot briefly envelops Wild Boar. 

The effect looks slightly different now that her skill level has increased.

"Rooooar!"

Wild Boar, noticing our presence, changes its target to me. 

Without delay, I activate [Steal].

Ching! A sound effect rings out.

<Stolen a Beast's Fang>

I can do it one more—. 

With the increased skill level of [Steal], the cooldown for the next use has decreased.

"Roooooar!"

I evade Wild Boar's sweeping attack as if scooping it up. 

I get close to the enemy and use [Steal] once more. 

This time, a different sound effect rings out.

That's the sound when stealing a rare item—.

<Stolen an Impaling Blade>


――――――――――

Impaling Blade

Attack +8

It deals 1 damage per second to the wearer's HP when equipped.

It can also be used as a crafting material.

――――――――――


There are drawbacks, but the attack power is higher than the dagger. 

I have no choice but to use it. 

I immediately swap out my equipment. 

Even though I might make a mistake due to nervousness, I remained calm. 

Even when the enemy was about to attack right in front of me.

"Rooooar!"

The enemy swung its tusks.

I deftly avoided it, and I signaled to Ao-chan for another action. 

A pale purple effect immediately enveloped the Wild Boar. 

It was Ao-chan's new skill, [Modulation].


――――――――――

Modulation

Slightly widens the skill's effective range and slightly extends its duration

――――――――――

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test