03 October 2023

Mob MC 297.1

Test

Chapter 297.1. Let's Escape


"Wow! Em-chan, you can use magic like that too!"

Excited, Tamamo-chan hugged me, so I laughed it off.

"Hehe. It's a secret magic I learned from Shisho. It can store items in a pocket dimension."

"Not that one, the magic that turns things into cards. That's amazing too."

Blushing and fidgeting, I felt embarrassed, but she didn't let me off the hook.

"There are sealing magics in ritual magic, but being able to use sealing magic alone, you're amazing, Miu-chan. So, you can't cure this was a poison that here?"

"Yeah, it was a dangerous and complex mix of magic poison, curses, and other things, so I want to deal with it carefully in a safe place!"

Aburage dad is sharp-witted but not overly suspicious. Come to think of it, there were quite a few sealing magics. 

Ashtaroth was also sealed in a Sacred Artifact, so I don't need to hide it.

"Well then, shall we escape? It seems  we can escape by going through that gate, but we still don't know how to get there."

"That's okay. We have the butler doll Hetaren who can break the barrier."

"I'm not a butler, Muuu."

While happily accepting the role of a butler, I covered Heimdall's and opened the status board.


Takano Miu

Main Job: God☆

Secondary Job: Grand Mage Master

Sub Job: Saint☆☆☆☆

Level 100

HP: 9000

MP: 9000

Strength: 3000

Endurance: 3000

Agility: 5000

Magic Power: 3000

Luck: 300

Unique Skills: All-powerful Enhancement (Absorption Excluded), God Will, God Slayer, God Sealing, Triple Consecutive Magic, Soul Awakening, Creation

Skills: God Arts, God Magics


Finally, my solo-only character development was complete. With the Old God as the second, I no longer have any weaknesses.

Mii-chan had everything, from status to martial arts, magic, and skills.

-Do you want to use Hrungnir's soul to destroy the gate?-

-Okay-

Hrungnir's soul was floating lightly. It wasn't visible to Aburage Viscounty, but Mii-chan could see it.

-Tutorial: Use [Creation] to make [Magic Keys]!-

-Understood-

I nodded without hesitation to System-san's instructions. I had used the [Creation] skill in the game. 

Its effects included [Alchemy], [Mechanic], and [Cooking] skills, and if successful, it produced high-quality craft skills.

Well, I needed materials, of course. Also, there were times when it wasn't desirable to create the highest quality item every time. There were quite a few items made by combining lower-quality ones.

Now, I reached out and grabbed the floating soul. Since Hrungnir was an enemy, there shouldn't be any problems.

"Tamamo-chan, stay back a little. I'm going to use crafting magic."

"Okay, I got it. I'll watch Em-chan's magic closely!"

I picked up a glass shard lying on the floor as a dummy and used magic.

Sitting cross-legged on the floor, I extended both hands forward and generated magic power from within my body.

I used the skill with a slightly serious expression. Beside me, the fox girl excitedly wagged her fluffy tail, looking very cute. I'll definitely pet that tail later.

Although her mind was wandering, Mii-chan's game-specific magic would definitely work.

[Creation]

I combined the soul that looked like a firefly with a randomly picked piece of glass. The glass shard was unnecessary because I only needed the soul.

Platinum light smoothly emerged from my hands like fine grains of sand and gathered in the air, forming a sphere.

Hrungnir's soul and the glass shard. I thought about including Heimdall too, but he clung to my shoulder and wouldn't let go, so I gave up.

"Wow, it's so beautiful. Can I take a picture? I'll show it to Yamiyo-chan too."

"Sure, go ahead. Teehee."

To make the photo look good, I shook my head vigorously, making my gray hair sway and my eyes shine deeper than sapphires.

Tamamo-chan circled Mii-chan, taking pictures.

Apart from their playful interaction, the skill created the key properly.

The sphere wriggled and then burst. What remained was a small, crystal-like key. It radiated a mysterious light that illuminated Miu-chan's face.

-Created Magic Key-

"Thank you!"

-Magic Key: A disposable magic key that opens locked objects-

It seemed like the key a hero would use to unlock something valuable. I could feel its strong magic power, so it should come in handy.

Lucky, Hrungnir's soul. It seemed like it could return to its original state when used.

"It's definitely beautiful, but I don't feel any power."

"It's very beautiful, though."

"The design engraved on it is also intricate. It looks like Em-chan's profile."

Aburage Viscounty gazed at the key that had fallen to the floor with a puzzled expression.

I momentarily thought, don't you understand that it contains incredible power? But then I realized.

I see. It's because it doesn't contain any mana at all. It only holds the pure power of magic, 

That's why it's the opposite of what it always is. I can't feel the mana, so they can't feel the power of magic.

"Let's make some equipment while we're at it."

-Fused Magic Armor Jarngreipr with Sacred Artifact Jarngreipr-

I turned off the effects. Having effects for crafting in succession was bothersome.

In the empty air, Mii-chan's mysterious hands moved busily.

-Created God Armor Jarngreipr-

-God Armor Jarngreipr: Level 150, Physical Resistance, Status Ailment Immunity-

While Aburage Viscounty observed the key, I swiftly did it.

-Fused Radiant Sword fused with Sacred Artifact Mjolnir-

More rumbling. Sorry, Thor, but I'm using Mjolnir. The dropped item belongs to Mii-chan.

-Created God Sword-

-God Sword: Level 150, All-powerful Attribute Enchantment, 50% Enemy's Defense Nullification, No Distance Limit, Can Use Special Martial Arts-

There you go. Next, I think I'll use the wafers I obtained when I defeated Furlungnir. I won't need them anymore.

-Used 20 Wafers-

-Created Mii-chan's Outfit-

Mii-chan's Outfit: Level 255, Auto Regeneration (1 Turn HP Recovery), Defense 1, Mii-chan Exclusive-

It was a thin outfit that fit tightly like a leotard. However, it had Defense 1. The regeneration was weak.

But I got it. This outfit was to keep Mii-chan from being completely naked. Even in fierce battles, the outfit would always regenerate. So the mysterious light wouldn't be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test