02 October 2023

Mob MC 296.2

Test

Chapter 296.2. The Person Who Cough Have A Flag


He said he got powered up with Holy Rice Crackers. She remembers Yggdrasil distributing those, and when Mii-chan and the others touched them, the snacks crumbled, right? Could it be that inside, like a virus? There were controlled Golden Threads?

When Mi-chan and the others touched them, it's understandable why the Holy Rice Crackers broke. Mii-chan and her followers aren't controlled by this world's Golden Threads.

"Hey, um... What's your name?"

"Uh, well, I'm Akechi Mio!"

The freckled girl answers nervously. She must be scared in this situation.

When she introduced herself as Akechi, Aburage dad and mom reacted slightly, but since I didn't understand the reason, I let it pass. 

I needed to conduct an inquiry here.

"Um, why are you here, Mio-chan?"

Tilting her head slightly and casting a charming light in her ice-blue eyes, she asks.

"Well, um, we're friends from the orphanage... We were invited by Masatoshi. Oh, wait, Aguni Dukedom's heirs, to come and support."

"Aguni Dukedom? Masatoshi-kun, right? So Masatoshi-kun's..."

Are they enemies? Assassins? She's suspicious, but they seem like ordinary children. They're wearing casual and comfortable clothes for traveling, albeit a bit worn and secondhand.

They claim to be orphans, which is likely true. I don't know their relationship with Tamamo, but there must have been some connection in the original world. And... there's probably a connection with Masatoshi, who is a reincarnated individual.

Inviting children from an orphanage. He didn't seem like the type to do that. Well, I can't just ignore this.

"What are you going to do? Do you want me to handle it here?"

"Thanks for the god-like answer. But if I kill them here, it would ruin Mii-chan's image as a good kid, and I don't want to kill the children."

Don't test Mii-chan's parents like that. She doesn't want to disappoint them by revealing that her upbringing was wrong. Besides, she does have a bit of a conscience left.

"But what are we going to do? I think the moment the person who set up this trap appears, they'll transform into a monster, right?"

"I agree. We don't have a choice..."

Well, we'll just have to find a way to deal with the trap that's been set. I understand, I understand.

"Um... Do you need something from us?"

"Well, you see, it seems Mio-chan and the others are poisoned! They haven't activated yet, but when they do, they might become like that."

I point at Hrungnir's corpse, and Mio and the others turn pale. Some of them are trembling and hugging each other.

"But it's okay! Mii-chan can heal you with recovery magic!"

With a confident smile and a reassuring tone, Mii-chan raises her chest and displays her self-assured smile.

"She'll use recovery magic, Mugyu."

I playfully scold the talking doll for saying unnecessary things.

"But it's a special kind of magic poison, so it requires a lot of concentration. So, please sit still!"

"Yes!"

Mio and the others align their arms to their sides, straighten their backs, and close their eyes tightly, standing there tensely.

"You can't heal them, right?"

"Yeah, I couldn't before."

"Before?"

"Yeah. Actually, my level went up in the battle earlier. And it seems like the restrictions of this world have disappeared."

Aburage Viscounty is carefully examining the distortion in space, which appears to be a gate leading outside.

-All seals have been released-

It's a common pattern that when you defeat the boss, your restrictions are released.

And Hrungnir's experience points were delicious.

-Level has reached 100-

My level had gone up significantly. The boss was a bit of a pushover with only 20 wafers as a drop, but still.

-Acquired a God Stone-

-Killed a God-

-Achieved the conditions for unlocking the jobs of God, Battle God, and Magic God-

Finally, I unlocked the strongest jobs. The -Killed a God- condition had been achieved when I killed Nagaraja before, and now I had cleared all the other conditions.

With this level up, I could choose 1 job and equip it instantly using a God Stone.

In other words, job changes could only be done in My Room. But for the first time, there was an event that allowed me to change jobs anywhere.

Battle God was a physical-focused job. Magic God was a magic-focused job. And God was a versatile job.

Mii-chan decided on her choice of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test