02 October 2023

Mob MC 296.3

Test

Chapter 296.3. The Person Who Cough Have A Flag


-Changed job to God-

It's versatile. It may lower attack power, but for solo play, this job is the best.

-Skip the event, please-

-Do you want to not skip the event? Hai/Yes-

-You'd stand out, right? It's important to maintain the image of a quiet, sheltered young lady. Iie. No. Skip!-

System-san seems a bit dissatisfied, but the God job event is an event that takes place in the middle of the galaxy, with the light of stars gathering. 

It wouldn't be convenient to have it happen now. It's easy to imagine how surprised Tamamo and the others would be.

I take the God Stone from my item box. It's a crystal imbued with a mysterious light. I need to collect 3 of them to unlock all the God jobs, but for now, having one God is enough.

With a crisp break, my job is changed instantly.

-Became a God-

-Unlocked the Old God job-

I smirk a little as I unlock the Old God job, a paid job. I'll have to equip it in My Room later.

My appearance hasn't changed at all from before. Heimdall doesn't notice any difference, but my essence has changed slightly.

I gaze at Mio and the others standing with my sparkling ice-blue eyes and take a deep breath.

[God Breath]

I exhale slowly. My breath is blown out, and sparkles of light twinkle and gently touch Mio and the others like a breeze.

The moment they are touched, the forms of Mio and the others disappear.

"Did you just kill them?"

"I said I'd help them."

There's nothing where Mio and the others were.

But they're still here. Mii-chan walks to where Mio and the others are standing, and she picks up a card that rolls onto the floor like a playing card.

Then I put it away in her item box with a flick.

-Sealed the orphans!-

-Acquired the cards of the orphans-

The card she put in the item box had Akechi Mio written with an illustration. It was a character card with colors and explanatory text.

-Mio Akechi: Common: Level 1: Due to having the Akechi surname, disliked by some prejudiced nobles-

After becoming a God, I can seal lower-tier enemies in cards. To fight against a God, you need a certain level of strength.

Well, there are other reasons as well.

It's a feature for dedicated players.

Ultimately, people can turn all non-boss monsters into cards, so players with a collector's spirit will collect them.

The game developers have clearly thought it through. Mii-chan also went back to the early dungeons to hunt down low-level enemies.

She also knows how to undo it. If she uses it on the trash mobs that appear in boss battles, it cancels the boss's nullification magic.

"Aren't you going to help them?"

"I will help them. But it's impossible here, so later. My item box is my domain, so they can't reach them. This should offer perfect protection."

"Lady, you're not choosy with your methods."

You don't need to praise me so much. I'll get embarrassed.

Now, I should explain to the surprised Tamamo and the others and make our escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test