15 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 54

Vtuber chapter 54

Old site

54. Something Like Our Rivals 1


The next day.

My physical condition gradually restored, and I resumed my activities as Kanae.

The discomfort in my left arm is still there, so it’s still difficult for me to participate in LoS matches, but I can play simple games without any problems.

After three days of not hearing from me, I was able to put on the avatar of Kanae.

For my first broadcast in a long time, I told the viewers that I was sick and ended with some light chit-chat stream.

It lasted about an hour, but the content seemed quite rich.

“…………”

Let’s see.

It’s a little different, but I’m in a state where I can’t move a single step from this place.

It’s not that I couldn’t move at all, but I couldn’t move that much to the extent that it wouldn’t be wrong to describe what happened to me as immobility.

It wasn’t due to any injury. I lightly restrained without any pain.

But when it goes on for this long, it becomes a little painful.

“Hey, can you release me……?”

“I don’t want to.”

Inori-chan hugged me for a long time.

The problem is, she placed me on her lap and hugged me from behind.

I'm treated like a doll.

Inori-chan’s chest pressed hard against my back, and I could feel something soft against my back.

If I were to do this to Kitou-san. I would probably fall with a nosebleed. But she was Inori-chan.

I’m not going to have an inferiority complex with Inori-chan, so I just kept on demanding her release with my dead eyes.

“Release me!”

“Ten more minutes.”

“I heard that three times now.”

There was no end in sight.

I was in the depths of despair, to the point where I wondered if I would be stuck here forever.

“……Ah, why is this happening……?”

It was right after I had finished my stream.

As if she had been waiting for me, Inori-chan appeared with anxious steps.

As soon as Inori-chan saw me, she repeatedly apologized to me while sobbing.

She kept muttering, “I’m sorry for saying such a horrible thing.” like a scared child.

I hurt at that moment, but I knew why, and there was no reason for me to be angry at Inori-chan.

I readily accepted her apology. We made up.

Then Inori-chan started crying harder, probably because she was relieved, and I was upset.

Maybe Inori-chan had imagined that I would completely hate her and we would never be friends again.

Inori-chan had said that she said it to make me hate her, and it was no wonder that she had such anxiety.

“...And this is a reaction to that?”

“Did you say something?”

“No, nothing..."

She had been sniffing my hair and saying things like “I need to replenish Kanaenergy ……” for a while now, and I think she was probably pretty close to death.

It’s the end.

I mean, what the hell is Kana energy?

If my return delayed by one more day, she would have been sucking my hair, I’m sure.

I don’t even want to think of such a scene.

In addition to this, I feel that the body touches that she does are getting a little more intense.

Also, the way she’s touching it and stroking it is so naughty that I want her to stop it.

“Hey, you casually rubbed my boobs right now.”

“It was just your imagination.”

No, I feel your palm just now.

Is this something that fits into the normal framework for a skinship between girls?

Or is she's trying to tell me that my boobs are the size that she wouldn’t notice if she grabbed them?

I don’t know, but I’m offended because it’s unpleasant.

“Heh, heh…….”

I can’t see Inori-chan’s face because of my position, but I can hear her grinning voice that sounds like she’s drooling.

It was not the kind of voice I wanted to hear from my idol.

The sexual harassment continued, and some time passed again.

A new person appeared in the space where it was just the two of us.

It was a pair of people.

“Hmmm, I finally found you! We’ve done it, Koori.”

Tn: it’s just in the raw

“This is the work of two people. There is no need to praise me. It’s more like you did the hard work. Great job, Ibuki.

“You’re right! Maybe I’m great, too!”

Somewhere in a corner of the LoS streets. Where there are not many people, there is a couch.

Our affair (loll) took place on one couch there, but finally, a third party intervened.

They are a girl with long white hair, the other one is a girl with short black hair.

If I’m not mistaken. They call each other “Ibuki” and “Koori”.

It looked as if “Ibuki” and “Koori” were getting along, but what was happened here?

Inori-chan and I looked at the two suddenly appearing people with a weird look.

I wondered what I should say to them, but I couldn’t just ignore them, so I tried to talk to them.

“Um … Ibuki-chan and Tanabata-san?”

“Yes, I’m Ibuki! I’m a cat!”

“Yes, it’s Tanabata. You know me well. You know a lot about professional gamers, don’t you?”

There was no mistaking their identities.

I want to ask several questions, but I feel frustrated because I can’t ask them like Kanae.

Kanae supposedly doesn’t know anything about Suda’s Problem.

The two replied to me and immediately shifted their gaze to Inori-chan.

I knew from the beginning, but it seems to me that their need is not for me, but for Inori-chan.

“I was looking for you to thank you, Inori-chan!”

“I was looking for you to apologize to you.”

What they wanted to say was suddenly conveyed.

“Thank you! (I’m sorry.)”

“What, what? …… Ah, yes.”

The two had symmetrical expressions on their faces as they dexterously covered each other’s words in a way that seemed to be both perfect and not so perfect.

Ibuki-chan smiled and Tanabata-san looked apologetic.

Inori-chan, too, has a face that I can’t quite make out, probably because the difference in the faces she should be giving each of them is too drastic.

“I heard that Inori-chan was the one who took my avatar back from that bastard Suda. My overwhelming gratitude knows no bounds! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!”

“It was a job I took lightly at the time. …… but when I met Ibuki this girl, I realized how vicious it was. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“I’ll give you cream puffs as a thank you! It’s delicious!

“I’ll get down on my knees. You can step on my head.”

“Wait, wait, wait for things to happen. It’s difficult for me to talk to them one by one. Your tone difference is so great. It’s hard to react. Oh, thank you for the cream puffs. Please don’t get down on your knees. I won’t step on you.”

Inori-chan was bewildered in front of the two of them rushing to say whatever they wanted to say, but she could handle it, which is as expected, number one Vtuber.

While I was thinking about this, Inori-chan lifted me by my sides and made me sit down next to her.

As a result, I was sitting on the couch alongside Inori-chan.

It made me sad treated like a doll.

It seems that Inori-chan is planning to have a serious conversation, alternately staring at Tanabata-san, who is still on her knees, and Ibuki, who is happily flicking her fox ears.

Inori-chan put her hands on her knees and slowly opened her mouth.

“It’s just that… You can thank me or apologize, but I think you should tell that to Kazuto-san rather than me...”

She suddenly called my name, and I shuddered.

BACK NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test