15 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 55

Vtuber chapter 55

Old site

55. Something Like Our Rivals 2


“It’s just that… It’s okay to thank me or apologize, but shouldn’t you be telling that to Kazuto-san rather than me?”

I shuddered when she suddenly called my name.

It wasn’t a harsh or cold tone of voice, but a purely caring way of saying, “You might want to do that.”

I couldn’t think of anything else to say other than, “You don’t need to do that,” but as Kanae, I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

For the time being, I just said, “Inori-onee-chan, what are you talking about?” I decided to make it sound like a younger sister.

Ibuki-chan scratched her cheek and turned her body to face us.

“No, …… haha. That’s what I thought too, right? I’m not very good at talking to men directly. It’s a bit of a touch to match. It makes me feel uncomfortable, probably definitely. “

“You’re not good at this?”

“…… Yes, I’m ashamed to say it. I’d like to do something to repay you, but I’m a bit socially inept. If I had his address, I would send him a lof of cream puffs.

“Please don’t do that. I think it would scare him.”

 Inori was a bit taken aback.

I’m not a big fan of sweets.

I don’t mind sweets, but I don’t want to get a lot of cream puffs that I won’t be able to eat.

I had only talked to Ibuki-chan briefly, but I could already sense that her common sense was off.

“I this Kazuto-san’s address?”

Inori muttered.

I realized a little later that I didn’t have to be afraid of a lot of cream puffs because Inori couldn’t know my address in the first place.

“By the way, I’m thinking of going to see Kazuto-san soon.”

“What?”

Inori and I were reflexively startled by Tanabata-san’s light-hearted words.

She said it as if she knew where I was in real life.

“Oh, how do you mean you’re going to see him ……?”

“Secret.”

Scary.

I wondered how they'll find me – or if they had already known my address.

I’m not going to tell Ibuki where I live, so she doesn’t know that much about me, but it does send a chill down my spine.

I don’t know why Inori’s cheeks flushed when she heard Tanabata-san’s words.

“I’m not worried about it anyway. If Ibuki-san allows it, there’s no need for me to say anything.

“Inori is very tolerant, isn’t she? I think I like you next to Ibuki among the Vtubers. There is a huge difference between you and Ibuki. But I still think you’re just barely in second place. Just barely.”

Staring at Inori with both hands clasped together, Tanabata spoke a compliment that sounded half provocative.

The two of them looked at each other in silence for a few seconds.

And then, as if to break the air, Inori-chan–

I mean, it’s just a little irritating. There are a lot of extra words.”

――Hey, she smashed her true intention with a gentle smile.

Tanabata-san looks at Inori with a desperate look, as if she was getting hit by a lightning strike.

I smiled bitterly as I remembered that Inori-chan was the type of person who would say what she thought.

I’m not sure if Inori and Tanabata are compatible in some way.

“…… Ibuki. Am I the type to get pissed off? Do you think I should fix it?”

“Don’t worry! Koori is so cute!”

“Inori. I don’t repent. She’s so cute like this.”

“It still pisses me off faintly, doesn’t it?”

“……? !”

The two of them never quarreled, but I felt that they could never get along with each other.

It’s not that they’re not good friends, but it’s hard to imagine them having a good time together.

“That’s why … Your errand is over, isn’t it?”

I tended to keep quiet because it was difficult to join the conversation, but Tanabata-san’s habits were weirder than I thought. So I decided to intervene because I judged that the conversation would not progress if I did not.

After hearing my question, Tanabata-san blinked her eyes and started talking again.

“No. Yeah. I forgot. There was one more thing I wanted to say. Important thing.”

“What? What are you going to say? I’m not listening to you, Koori.”

“Never mind, Ibuki, this is just what I want to say.”

“What?

I wonder what it is, I pay attention to Tanabata-san.

It seems that even Ibuki-chan doesn’t know about it, and so the situation is still weird.

Tanabata-san gathered the eyes of the three of us altogether and became the center of the four of us.

In the midst of this, Tanabata-san sniffed and said–

“This is a declaration of war. I’m going to produce Ibuki and make her the best Vtuber in the world, surpassing Inori. The cutest thing in this world is Ibuki. Prepare yourself, Inori.”

–She’s going to make her the cutest Vtuber in the world.

Ibuki’s eyes and mouth gaped open as if she had never heard of it.

It was as if she was saying, “What? What the hell are you talking about?”

However, the worst part of it all was Inori-chan’s reaction.

“What about ……? What did you just say?”

I’ve never seen anything like it.

It was the most furious of her reaction I’ve ever seen in my life.

She had been cheerful while saying she was pissed off, but now she was in a state of emotional outburst.

Inori-chan’s forehead was covered with blue streaks, and her pupils were dilated.

Ibuki-chan and I just shuddered and held our knees as unreliable as a fawn.

But it was no surprise that Inori-chan was angry.

Tanabata-san doesn’t know how many hardships Inori-chan had to overcome before she was called the best Vtuber in the world.

She’s not going to let her get away with saying that she’s better than Inori-chan.

“Ibuki-san is the cutest person in the world …?”

I don’t need to tell everyone.

I’m sure you’ve heard of it. “I’m not going to lose to Ibuki.

“Kanae is the cutest person in the world!?”

–That’s not true. That’s not true at all.

“Kanae ……, this girl?”

Tanabata-san looks at me.

I don’t know what it is, but it’s starting to point in my direction.

I want you to stop.

Don’t drag me into this.

Please don’t do the deciding match about two people without my permission.

“I’m sure you’re right. I’m sure she’s cute ……, but...”

As if to evaluate me. Tanabata-san traces her gaze from my head to my toes.

And.

“And then… Ibuki is prettier.

“Huh?”

It became even more awkward.

Inori-chan is already glaring like a yakuza. I hate this space and want to go home.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I’m sure Kanae is cuter than you. I think you have rotten eyes.

“I’m going to reach my limit with such weak-ass boobs. The time has come for legitimate beautiful girls.

“There is no limit to the number of boobs-related stuff. It’s the ideal shape with all the useless elements removed.

“You’ll understand if you rub them. You’ll see that Ibuki’s breasts are the golden ratio.

“Can you not talk about the golden ratio that cheekily just because you have never rubbed Kanae’s chest? Rather, the half-hearted bust size aimed at the masses is not worth it anymore.”

“Kusa (lol).”

“What?

“What?

“Please don’t do this. You’re scaring me! Or rather, Inori-chan, you admitted that you rubbed my chest lightly!?”

“I can’t remember that. But maybe when you were in my body Koori? Did you rub it without my permission?

“Can you please shut up for a minute?”

“Why?”

Ibuki and I fell into despair when the two of them went out of control. As if they had boiled down the unreasonableness of the world.

“My boobs have been made into free material… I can’t get married anymore. What should we do, Kanae?”

“I don’t know either, ……. I don’t know. But I’m not being used as a free material.

After that, the two of them continued to argue endlessly about who was cuter, Ibuki-chan or me, but we were out of the loop.

“I’ve never even seen Kanae’s white pants! She’s wearing very adult pants, Kanae!”

“!?”

Impetigo that doesn’t make sense hits me.

“The degree is known when you aim for popularity by exposure …. Look forward to the next Vtuber popularity vote. Ibuki will be ranked first.”

“Don’t make fun of me. Kanae will take the top.”

“I don’t care if Ibuki-chan can do it. But it’s impossible for me”

“I can’t do it either. …… The result of the last time was outrageous, wasn’t it? The winner is Inori-chan.”

Inori-chan’s number of votes was tremendous, but I remember that Ibuki-chan’s was not an ordinary number either.

Although she said this, there was a good chance that she was Ibuki-chan, who was in third place last time.

By the way, Kuon-chan is in 7th place.

“I assure you. I’m sure that Kanae will get ten times as many votes as I did.

“Ibuki will get ten times that.”

“Is that enough for the population of Japan?”

“That’s not enough.”

The quarrel between the two continued. And then our secrets are revealed.

For some reason, Ibuki-chan and I felt closer to each other after the damage caused by the mystery, and as a result, I think we became a little closer.

The truth is that I didn’t want to feel closer to her because of this.

BACK NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test