15 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 53

Vtuber chapter 53

Old site

53. My Room is No Good 3


I was waiting for that moment when Kitou-san closed her eyes.

I focused my attention and waited.

It’s like a short-distance runner listening to the sound of gunpowder.

It was as if I was competing with my reflexes.

And then.

“!!!”

–The eyelids were closed.

At this moment, the time attack for my love life had begun.

That is a race to see if Kitou-san will open her eyes, or if I will finish putting on my pants first.

Defeat meant that Kitou-san would see me in my undressed pants.

The first thing I look at is the pants I took off before I’m going to bed and fell on the floor.

My target was this guy.

I decided to wear them. Even though I didn’t like them as loungewear, I didn’t have time for that.

“Ku …”

But it was a bit far.

The trousers were located on the side of my toes and were not within reach.

It’s also impossible for me to get the pants while lying down, as there is a Kitou-san in between.

–It was impossible to get the pants while maintaining the futon defense.

Having made that decision, I kicked the futon up into the air with great force.

I chose the strategy of retrieving the pants in a split second before the futon fell.

There is no need to put on the pants within the time limit.

I realized that as long as I could cover my lower body with the futon again after I got my pants, I could put them on in plenty of time.

–Don’t worry, I can make it with this plan.

I kicked off the futon, my legs towering high in the sky, confident of victory.

At the same time, a fresh breeze blew into my pants, creating a refreshing feeling.

By the way, my pants exposed to the outside world were the black boxer type.

–Please, please listen to me, my body ……!

I whipped my entire numb body and raised my body.

It’s a good thing I’m not the only one.

That was a challenge that my athleticism was more than capable of meeting.

“What?

My left foot was not strong enough.

I couldn’t put enough strength into it, and I ended up falling to my knees.

–That’s not good, I’m going to fall off the bed ……!

A fatal mistake.

Moreover, I fell, beyond that.

There was Kitou-san who closed her eyelids tightly.

The question of why she had such a tense face passed for a moment, but I don’t have time for that.

If I don’t do something. I’ll bump into her and hurt her.

“I’m sorry ……!”

I had no choice.

I decided to counteract the momentum by pushing her down.

“Kya!”

I was surprised to hear Kitou-san’s voice.

I protected the back of Kitou-san’s head with my moving right hand and used the rest of my arms and legs like a pillar to support my body.

I eliminated the danger to Kitou-san as much as possible.

And then, with a thud, I heard the sound of us collapsing.

“…Hahawa …”

I covered Kitou-san with my body.

I made eye contact with Kitou-san, whose mouth was agape, at close range.

I was surprised to see the eyes of Kitou-san close to me, but first I apologized to her.

“I’m sorry … I got impatient (even though I wore my pants)…”

“It can’t be helped……. It’s your first (kiss), isn’t it……?”

For some reason, Kitou-san had an embarrassing face and thought she was more cute than usual … but honestly, that was not the case.

This position was too dangerous for my pants.

–If Kitou-san looks down even a little bit, she’ll know I’m wearing only my underwear……!

It’s because I’m making eye contact with her that she hasn’t seen my lasciviousness yet, but I’m already one step away from the red line.

I have set foot in the overwhelming dangerous zone.

I have to keep Kitou-san’s attention focused on my face.

If I don’t, my love life will come to an end.

“Kitou-san, don’t look away from me. Just believe…… Look only at me.”

I said so with a serious voice.

It would be natural.

It’s not serious now, but when will it be serious?

“!? …Fah, huh…. Wow, I understand.”

For a moment, I thought Kitou-san had a heart symbol in her eyes.

Kitou-san was so cute that my Buddha’s thought might have gone out of control.

I can’t stop now.

I have to push forward for the sake of my pants.

“……Close your eyes again, just like that.

“……Yes. You can do it slowly.…… Kazuto-san.”

No, I can’t take my time.

I’d like to get out of the opened pants situation as soon as possible.

I want to get out of my open pants state as soon as possible.

Suddenly, I was called “Ichika-san” by Kitou-san, but I couldn’t afford to worry about that.

I made sure that Kitou-san had closed her eyes again and quietly stepped back from her.

As a result, I reached for my pants. Which were right in front of me.

–I finally got it: ……!

Shaking with a sense of accomplishment, I put on the pants without making a sound.

It was the first time in my life that I had ever felt so secure in pants.

I hadn’t realized how wonderful it was to have a lower body that didn’t feel the wind.

“Good.”

After confirming the safety of my pants, I approached Kitou-san again and gently touched her shoulder.

It was nothing but the purpose of conveying the words, “You can open your eyes now.”

I was a little surprised that Kitou-san’s body trembled when I touched her shoulder, but I didn’t care and said those words.

Ping-pong.

“……?”

“Hmm?”

–Before I could tell her, the intercom rang.

Before I could tell her, the intercom rang. Kitou-san opened her eyes. We looked at each other again at close range.

“……. …… Already.”

Kitou-san had a moody, somewhat moody look on her face.

It is now around 1 a.m., an inappropriate time to assume that you have a visitor.

As we were both tilting our heads, we heard a voice through the door.

“Hey, Kazuto. Are you okay?"

It was Michiyuki’s voice.

He seemed to be standing in front of my room, and I was pretty sure that the person who rang the intercom was Michiyuki.

I picked up my cell phone that I had left on my bed and connected it to the intercom in front of my door to have a conversation with Michiyuki.

“Yahoo. What are you doing here at this hour?

“I’ve been a little worried about you since yesterday's call. I came to check on you.”

“……Kuh?”

I’ve never doubted that Michiyuki is my best friend. Strangely, he’s so overprotective of me.

I’m not sure why he would choose this time of day.

So, I asked him.

 “What do you mean by ……?”

“Hitomi completely invaded my room. I have nowhere to go.

“Seriously, Onso-san?”

“She’s been chasing me for a long time. I’m just now getting around to it. Please, hide me. ……”

The tone was unmistakably serious.

I’m worried.

I want to help Michiyuki. But there is Kitou-san in this room.

I’m not sure what they will say when they see this situation. ……

Because she was pushed down, Kitou-san’s clothes were a little disturbed, and he would make a strange misunderstanding.

I look at Kitou-san while groaning a little

Then I noticed that she was holding her cell phone to her ear.

“……?What are you doing?”

“On the phone.”

“What, why now? I mean, with whom?

“With my mother. …… Oh, hello? Sasaki-san is in front of Hoshino-san’s room right now.”

“—-“

“Yes, that’s right. Do you know where Hoshino-san lives?

“Do you know where he lives?

“No, don’t worry about it. I’ll send you the address.

No, you’re lying.

I’m sure you’re on the phone with Onso-san.

There’s no reason for you to send my address to your mother.

I don’t know, Michiyuki, have you been abandoned?

Isn’t Kitou-san betray him?

“How could you do such an unbelievable thing ……?

“What?

“EEhh.”

Kitou-san turned her face to me.

Michiyuki, did you do something that made Kitou-san angry?

Then, about five seconds passed.

“What’s wrong with Ichika? Please open the door. I’m scared to find her in my eyes, please open the door quickly! ?? !! ?? Hitomi has come! !! !! !! She found out that I’m here! ?? Open it as soon as possible. Seriously help me!?”

“………………You’re a nuisance to the neighborhood. Please be quiet"

“I’m sorry. Mmmmmmm! Mmm……………!!”

After that, my house intercom did not pick up any sound.

“………… It’s a nice place, so please don’t disturb it.

I don’t understand the meaning of Kitou-san’s whispered words.

 Kitou-san wriggled her hands and opened her mouth while staring at the floor.

“Ho, Hoshino-san. Let’s continue.”

“Continue?”

“What?"

“What?”

The stunned Kitou-san and the vacant me quietly crossed our eyes.

I had no idea what she was talking about, so I couldn’t say anything.

Silence.

The expression on Kitou-san’s face gradually changed to a cold one.

“……… Sasaki-san, I will never forgive you."

I’m sorry, Michiyuki, it seems like you get new enemies.

We ended up playing a messed-up game until morning.

BACK NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test