15 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 52

Vtuber chapter 52

Old site

52. My Room is No Good 2


[From Hoshikuzu Houki]

I heard that Idiot Hoshino got sick and can’t move. I’d love to visit him, but I’m a little busy. If you’re free, can you take care of him for me? Oh, here’s the address.”

About an hour after I left Kazuto and returned to real life, I received this email from Hoshikuzu.

I was so anxious about Hoshino-san, so this was just the thing for me.

“I see. I can’t help it. I’m free, so I’ll go. I’m very bored.”

“This is Hoshino-san’s house.”

After some walking, I arrived at the place I need to go to is.

There was a row of doors in front of me.

Hoshino-san was renting a room in this apartment.

I took the liberty of ringing the intercom next to the door.

I waited for a while, wondering what I would do if Hoshino-san didn’t come out to the door.

A minute passed, but there was no response.

“……It’s troubling.”

It is hard to believe that the room is unoccupied since Hoshikuzu told me that Hoshino-san was “Sick and unable to move,” but this was still no sign of him opening the door.

I put my hand on my chin and stared at the door.

I’m wondering if he was completely immobile or if it was asleep.

I turned the doorknob to see.

What?

To my surprise, the door opened.

It looked like an auto-locking door. But for some reason, the door is unlocked.

In the past, it was just people forgetting to lock the door. But this time, an unlocked door is an abnormal situation.

Was it a mechanical failure?

I wondered and looked into the back of the open door.

I could see the kitchen and hallway combined into a single room layout, and in the corner was the bag that Hoshino-san always brings to school.

When I saw the bag, I knew for sure that this was Hoshino-san’s room.

“Is it okay if I come in……?”

It is not a complimentary act to enter someone’s room without permission, but it is a fact that Hoshino-san is not in good health.

Even if I’m not good at it, I don’t think it’s a bad idea.

Despite my worries, I slowly stepped into the room.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you.”

I walked carefully, one step at a time, trying not to make loud footsteps.

I walked through a narrow corridor and opened the door to a room full of life.

The room was large enough for one person to live in without any inconvenience. There was not that much stuff, and it was not messy.

“Oh…….”

I looked around the room and found Hoshino-san sleeping in his bed.

He was pretty tired. He seemed to be in quite deep sleep.

“…Kazuto-san.”

 When I saw him, I couldn’t help but say what I call him in VR.

 I think it might have been this unrealistic situation of coming into the house of someone you love that made me feel like I hadn’t returned to real life yet.

I put the food and drink I had bought for Hoshino-san on the desk and approached his bed while he was sleeping.

I could hear his breathing in his sleep.

“……?

When I saw the evening sun shining through the curtains and illuminating his, I thought to myself, “What is this?

-- …… Hoshino-san is cute.

I’ve always thought he had a neutral look, but I don’t think he’s so adorable with his innocent eyes closed.

“Oh, he looks like a girl…”

I never expected that the day would come when I would feel that kind of desire towards a boy of my age.

I hadn’t felt like hugging someone this much since I first met Kanae.

“………Cool, yet cute.”

I muttered to myself as I stared at Hoshino-san’s sleeping face up close.

I remember that moment when I ran out of the camp and was saved.

I didn’t have time to feel anything at the time, but now that I think about it, it was too cool a profile.

The way he was dying, enduring pain, and gritting his teeth – and that was just for me.

It was hard not to fall in love with him.

I kneeled on the floor and lowered my eyes to the floor.

Hoshino-san’s left hand is now at the bottom of my field of vision, and I can hear his breathing more clearly.

I feel a little relieved to see that Hoshino-san doesn’t seem to have any trouble sleeping.

“zzzzz.”

I silently pinched Hoshino-san on the cheek.

The room was dimly lit and quiet, and Hoshino-san’s small moaning voice echoed.

However, this seems to be no sign of him waking up.

I think the fact that he is sleeping this deep. Even though it is still early in the evening, that means that he has used up all of his energy.

The energy to endure the pain must have come from grinding away his mental strength.

The fact that physical exhaustion was non-existent had nothing to do with it.

“It was painful, wasn’t it?”

I gently squeeze Hoshino-san’s left hand.

It’s slightly warm.

I continued to stare at his sleeping face.

I didn’t have anything special to do, but I didn’t feel bored for a moment, and somehow I felt happy.

And before I knew it, I seemed to have fallen asleep.

……

…………

………………

Dugdugdug…

I could hear something pulsing.

It seems like I’ve been hearing it all along, but it’s only when the tempo picks up that I regain consciousness.

I felt a pleasant sensation on my left cheek.

What is this sound ……?

For some reason, listening to it calms me down, but I don’t know what’s going on.

I slowly try to open my eyes to check my situation.

“It’s midnight, and the girl I like is sleeping in my room.

–And suddenly all of my power is gone.

What I heard was Hoshino-san talking to himself.

There wasn’t much information from his words themselves, but the direction and tone of the voice I heard was more than enough to make sense of it all.

This sound was the sound of Hoshino-san’s heart, and the heat I felt on my left cheek must be somewhere in his abdomen.

In short, I guess I’m slumped over Hoshino-san.

–…… I’m done.

Isn’t this the same as saying that there is already a favor?

I don’t think I can complain no matter what I do.

I don’t think Hoshino-san is the aggressive type, but this is his room and the place where he exposes himself the most.

It might be possible.

–No, no, what a strange fantasy…

I was embarrassed when I realized that I had been expecting it.

What a trifle, I scolded myself.

I opened my eyes and stole a look at Hoshino-san.

He seems to be staring at me with a tense expression on his face.

It made me a little happy to think that this rapid heartbeat that I could hear through a piece of cloth was for me.

I wonder if he… out … stroking my head.

The moment I heard those words, I knew my heart was racing.

–Yes, you can pet me? I’d love to.

Is that too much? Doesn’t that matter to you?

I’m a maiden in love.

I’m a girl in love, and to have the person I love pet my head is nothing short of the height of happiness.

I focused my attention on my head and said, “Come on.”

I was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

“……?”

But no matter how long I waited, the happiness did not come.

I wondered what was going on and looked at Hoshino-san’s face.

SI guessed that he was wondering whether he could pet me or not.

He had his palm poised just above my head.

–Hurry up and pet me, ……!

Why are you so lost in the act of patting your head?

You can’t touch my breasts or anything like that, but a pat on the head is fine!

I suppressed the urge to scream and continued to send unreachable thoughts to Hoshino-san, who was too pure-hearted.

I’m sure you’re a virgin, Hoshino-san……! But I can’t speak for anyone else, so I have mixed feelings about it.

That stuff is annoying for me too.

Fluttering, fluttering.

His hand is swaying around me.

Then I jumped into it myself.

“—-!!!”

Oh no, I was much too happy than I imagined.

My mouth drops open.

I’m pretending to be asleep, but I can’t control my expression.

At the same time, I could feel Hoshino-san’s heartbeat getting louder, and my happiness meter was running wild as if it was about to explode.

My heart is filled with the desire to throw away this bed and hug Hoshino-san tightly.

–Let’s be patient with that.

But somehow, my reason did its job. I managed not to cross the line.

“…… Ki, Kitou-san?

However, he was not able to complete the act.

It seems that I’m being suspected.

I endured in silence.

“Kitou-san?

Ignore it.

He seemed to be wondering, but he wasn’t sure.

I decided to push through.

“……,”

The moment Hoshino-san’s hand left my head, I almost let out an “Oh, ……,” but I held back.

The place where I had been happy until a moment ago felt cold due to the lonely feeling of loss.

“Wake up, Kitou-san Wake up!

I wondered if I should continue to fall asleep.

I wondered if I should continue to fall asleep because I thought that maybe he would stroke me again.

But I thought it would be strange if he didn’t wake up even after shaking me awake, so I decided to open my eyelids.

“……. …… …… Oh, good morning.”

Quietly, our eyes met.

 I didn’t know what to say, but I sat up anyway.

“Good morning, Kitou—-san.

“Ye… yes.”

It’s a strange atmosphere.

Just listening to Hoshino-san’s voice made my face hot.

My expectations and anxieties were mixed, wondering what would happen after this.

“……I want to ask a favor of you.”

I wasn’t scared.

It was the first time I had ever been in a man’s home.

And I never imagined that it would be just the two of us until today.

But I can’t help but think deep down that Hoshino-san would be okay with it.

I’m sure that no matter what he does to me. I won’t feel bad about it.

“I’m sure that no matter what I do to you, you won’t feel bad about it. (I want to put on pants.) Can you close your eyes for a minute?”

“…….”

Even I, who had never been in a relationship before, understood what these words meant.

–He’ll kiss me?.

I don’t know what I’m feeling.

I don’t know if I’m happy, surprised, or excited.

All kinds of positive feelings are jumbled together.

–It’s okay. You’ll be fine, Kazuto-san.

I slowly closed my eyes, feeling the heat gathering in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test