15 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 51

Vtuber chapter 51

Old site

51. My Room is No Good 1


The moment I woke up, the first thing I thought was, “It’s hurt.”

My whole body was numb, and I couldn’t move my left arm at all. It was as if somebody gave me anesthesia, and the sluggishness was eating away at my body.

I understand that my numbness is because of what happened in the LoS fight.

However, what I had suffered was only a fake injury.

I could easily imagine that I would recover to some extent by tomorrow and that my left arm, which was particularly bad, would be back to normal in less than three days.

I knew this because I am not the only idiot who plays with a fully released sense of pain, and there are many precedents for this.

It was true that my body is pain. But I was confident that I would be fine, so I wasn’t that worried.

“…Hmm?”

But that’s not the point.

I noticed that there was another “weight” on me.

The point is there was a physical weight on my abdomen. That was different from the weight of my body due to my illness.

Something warm and soft.

The sensation of the weight on my belly reminded me of my little sister from a long time ago when she was cute.

In the mornings, she would crawl into my bed. Before I knew it, she was asleep on top of me.

She hates me like a cockroach now, so I’m not even allowed to touch anything she touches.

When she forced me to live alone because she didn’t want to live with me, I gave up trying to make up with her.

In the end, I’m able to live a comfortable life on my own, and I’m grateful for that.

---……I remembered something I didn’t like, but anyway, I could feel that feeling from my abdomen.

“…Well, now.”

I didn’t panic or worry about it, but I was starting to wonder what it was.

I used my cell phone to turn on the lights in my room and looked down at my feet.

And there it was.

–Kitou-san was sleeping.

“…?”

I wondered if I was looking at the wrong person, so I looked at the ceiling and decided to give it a rest.

I looked at the ceiling and decided to pause.

Then I checked again.

“HMMM…”

As I thought, Kitou-san was asleep with my stomach as a pillow.

“HMMMM!?”

What happened?

Because I have a big brain. I know that panicking is a bad move in a situation like this.

The first thing to do is think about what happened to me.

I know the ceiling very well.

The small desk I often sit around with Michiyuki.

That’s a closet that contains various items.

“…This is my room.”

That is the very place where I decided to fight for Inori-chan and activated my VR machine.

I then looked at the clock.

It was one a.m. in the morning.

I looked at the window. There was no light leaking through the curtains.

The clock was not out of order, so it was midnight.

So, to summarize the information so far.

“It’s midnight, and the girl I like is sleeping in my room.”

I’m out.

In baseball, how many strikeouts happened for the game to be over?

Paradoxically, if I assume that the game is now over, then I’ve made dozens of outs.

Now that I was in this hopeless situation with no excuse, all I could do was remember the process that led me to this point.

The only thing I could do was prepare an excuse to lessen my guilt as much as possible.

“…First, I beat Suda and came back to reality.”

So what’s next?

“I was so tired and numb that I went to bed right away.”

 And then?

“To the present.”

No, I don’t have any information.

I’m not even allowed to give an excuse, am I?

All right, I can’t help it now, so I’ll accept my sins up to this point.

The important thing is not to repeat the sins from here on.

With my Buddha’s heart, I should quietly wait for Kitou-san to wake up.

If you do that, Kitou-san will surely forgive me. ……Will she forgive me?

“… But I don’t know what I’ve done.?”

I’m not sure why Kitou-san is in my room, and I still can’t imagine why.

“In the first place, Kitou-san doesn’t know where I live…”

At least, I didn’t remember telling her about it myself.

When she took a walk, I wondered if she happened to arrive at my room, and all the crazy imaginations struck me, but all of them were absurd.

I decided to calm down and look at Kitou-san.

Kitou-san’s body is now sitting on the floor with her knees folded. Her upper body is on my bed as if she is leaning against me.

As a result, my abdomen was used as a pillow by Kitou-san, but it doesn’t seem intentional.

Maybe it was just a matter of finding a good spot for a pillow on my stomach.

“…………”

What mattered more than anything else was how adorable her sleeping face was.

Her figure, her eyes closed, her breathing was cuter than usual. So it makes my heart is beating up faster.

Could she be an angel? But when I think about it, Kitou-san has been my angel from the beginning, so it’s not an illusion or anything, she’s an angel.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that an angel has already landed on my bed.

I’m not sure what I’m saying, but I think I’m panicking.

“Patting her head… is out, right?”

And it was because I was in a panic that these words leaked out.

The desire that I couldn’t resist making my mouth move of its own accord.

I want to pat it.

I want to pat it so badly.

I’ve just vowed not to sin again. But I’ve already been tempted by a terrible temptation.

I scolded myself for being pitiful–but.

Just as we climb mountains when we see them, we pet dogs when they show their bellies. And the situation where the person you love offers you her head is a higher version of that.

I think this desire of mine is a proper human instinct.

I floated my palm a few centimeters above Kitou-san’s head, trembling between will and instinct.

“Kuh…”

But think about it calmly.

I’m not sure what the justification is for patting the head of a girl I’m not even dating, let alone a girl I confessed to and was rejected her.

The most likely possibility is that it will make Kitou-san uncomfortable.

Oh, it’s no good.

If I want to think about Kitou-san, I should resist this temptation with a will of steel right now.

I try to take down my hand that was floating right next to Kitou-san’s head–

“…!?”

–However.

But then, Kitou-san’s head plunged into my palm.

“What? …,”

The top of her head fit in my palm, and I could feel her fine hair.

I felt an intense dependence on her as if I were touching fine silk.

In response to the touch, I reflexively stroked her lightly. But I think it was an irresistible force.

“Hey, was that a sleeping……?"

It was a movement that crushed the distance between my palms, but there was no reason for Kitou-san to do such a thing.

There is no way she’s pretending to be sleeping, much less to act like being stroked by me.

“…Just by chance, right?”

I decided to think so.

“…”

Although I was a little nervous, I tried to stroke Kitou-san’s head with my own will.

Slowly, gently, and don’t hurt her.

It was warm.

The slight heat transmitted through the hair was surprisingly comfortable, and it gave me the feeling Kitou-san likes it.

Whenever I shake Kitou-san’s hair, the sweet scent peculiar to girls drifts around me.

This made my heart even more restless.

I was too cautious with my hands, so I might make Kitou-san feel ticklish.

However, since Kitou-san was asleep, there was no need to worry about that.

“…………………”

But suddenly, Kitou-san’s mouth seemed to move.

It’s like grinning, it’s tickled–or both.

In addition, I noticed that her eyes were twitching and trembling.

I wondered if it was possible, so I called out her name.

“…Kitou-san?”

“…”

“…Kitou-san?”

“…………”

It’s not clear.

There was no doubt that she was not in a deep sleep.

While feeling regrettable, I let go of Kitou-san’s head and decided to wake her up as if nothing had happened.

The moment I let go of her hand, she looked a little dissatisfied, but it was probably my imagination.

“Ki… Kitou-san please wake up.”

I can’t help that my voice sounded a little stilted.

I’m sure my face was slightly red from embarrassment.

“…Good morning.”

Kitou-san slowly lifts her eyelids with her cheeks on my stomach.

Kitou-san’s eyes were swimming around, and I could see that she was as upset as I was.

“…”

“…”

Silence.

How did you come to my house, how did you enter my house, why are you here?

There were so many questions to ask, but I was too nervous to open my mouth.

“Ki, Kitou-san.”

“Ye… Yes?”

There are two reasons for this nervousness.

The first is, of course, the fact that I’m alone with the girl I love in my room.

It’s no wonder I’m nervous.

If you’re a healthy high school boy, you can’t help but imagine strange things.

Even if you don’t intend to, it’s impossible not to get nervous.

“…”

And the second one.

I'm nervous because I just remembered the situation under my futon.

I’m currently covered from my toes to my waist by the futon.

The area above my stomach is exposed. And the touch of Kitou-san’s cheek is almost directly transmitted to me through a piece of cloth between my clothes.

The shock given by Kitou-san is also tremendous, but that’s not what I want to talk about.

“……I want to ask a favor of you.”

If I remember correctly, I remember coming home from VR and taking off my pants in the instant before I went to bed.

My clothes were too distracting for my body was too numb to move normally, to sleep.

And if you ask me if I put on my pajama, I can only say that I didn’t have the energy to do so.

Well, in short.

What I want to say is.

“… I’d like you to close your eyes for a moment.”

―――― I think I might be wearing just my underwear.

BACK NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test