23 April 2024

Seeker 315

Test

Chapter 315. The Hoodlum And The Young Samurai(?)


We rush to the scene of the abduction.

In the darkness where the town girl got taken, a narrow path led sideways.

We enter that narrow path and proceed further.

We hear noises and voices coming from somewhere.

There are three voices: one belonging to a boy before his voice changed, and two rough male voices.

"Damn, there's another one! L-let me go!"

"Heh, this brat thinks he can play hero and ends up like this!"

"Ugh! Cough, cough!"

"Hahaha, serves you right. Hm? She's wearing a cloth around her chest. Could it be--"

"S-stop it! Uwaaaah!"

"Hyahaha! Look, this one's a girl!"

"Oh, I see. She's got a pretty face. She's a real catch."

"Yeah. Before taking her to the boss, let's have a little taste."

"Hehehe, sounds good."

"What do you think you're doing!? S-stop, let me go, I..."

We arrive at the scene as we dash through the alleyway.

What we see there is such a sight.

An alleyway.

A young samurai-looking boy getting tormented by two ronin-looking men.

One man is restraining the young samurai while the other stands in front, reaching for the exposed chest of the young samurai.

The young samurai now revealed, seemed to have had a cloth wrapped around their chest, but now it's torn off, exposing their chest.

Beneath the open kimono, there is a modest yet definite curvature visible.

In addition to these three, a little away from the alley, the town girl who got abducted earlier is also lying down.

She seems to be unconscious, showing no signs of movement.

Organizing the information, this is likely the situation:

The hoodlums attempt to kidnap the town girl.

A young samurai, later revealed to be a girl, chasing after them for justice.

However, one of the kidnappers has another accomplice, and the samurai girl has fallen victim to them--that's roughly the situation.

"W-who are you!?"

"Are you with this brat!?"

The two men tormenting the samurai girl turn their attention to us.

Both men wear kimono and have swords at their waists.

From the pressure they emanate, it's clear both are awakened individuals.

However, the girl they're facing is also an Awakened One.

With the attention of the man restraining the samurai turned towards us, it seems there's a slight opening--

"Now!"

"W-what, damn it...!?"

Seizing the opportunity, the samurai girl slips out of the man's grasp.

The two men show further confusion.

"Kazane!"

"Yeah, Daichi-kun! Uwaaaaah!"

"Ugh, ugh!"

"Whoaaaah!"

Taking advantage of the men's confusion, Kazane and I each launch an attack on one of the men.

There's no need for weapons.

I deliver a light punch followed by a spinning kick, sending one of the men flying, while Daichi throws the other with a powerful throw.

The hoodlums tumble to the ground side by side.

"Dammit, what are you brats! But if you want to play, then bring it on!"

As one of the men struggles to stand, he reaches for his sword.

But the other man stops him.

"Wait, we're outnumbered. Let's just take the girl and get out of here."

Saying that, he looks towards the fallen town girl--

"But it won't be that easy. As long as my eyes are black, you won't pass here. Or do you want to fight us with this difference in numbers? Shushushu!"

Standing before the fallen town girl, Kazane holds her ground and makes shadowboxing motions to intimidate the men.

By the way, with her boasting about the numerical advantage and her actions, is my junior aiming to participate in some underlying tournament for losers?

While I think her commitment to the role of comic relief is admirable, I do wonder.

"No, we can't do this. Let's get out of here!"

"Damn it, remember this!"

The men spout typical villain lines and flee down the alley.

"Wait, you scoundrels--guh!"

The samurai girl who attempted to chase after them stops, clutching her abdomen in pain.

While we weren't looking, she must have taken a blow to her stomach.

"Daichi, should I quietly follow them?"

"That's a good idea. It might be helpful somehow. Can I ask you to do that? Of course, don't push yourself too hard."

"Understood."

Upon receiving my reply, Kazane quickly dashes off towards where the men fled.

What remains are the samurai girl, the fallen village girl, me Yuzuki, and Griff.

The samurai girl, though showing a bit of discomfort, bows her head to us.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm grateful for your help. I owe you a debt of gratitude. I might have become prey to those villains if it weren't for you."

"It was fortunate we happened to pass by. Would it be alright if I use healing magic on your stomach?"

As I say this, the samurai girl's face turns red, flustered.

"T-that's too much! I can't accept such a favor. Besides, I... I don't have sufficient compensation right now."

"Never mind that. If you're okay with it, I want to heal you."

"Don't worry. If my senior tries anything lewd, I'll smack him to stop it."

Yuzuki provides covering fire from behind.

Covering fire indeed?

"U-um, I don't have such worries... but, alright. If that's the case, then please."

So, I approach the samurai girl's abdomen and cast [Earth Heal].

Her stomach gets enveloped in the light of healing, and her previously pained expression softens.

"Whew... I feel much better now. I thank you once again. I'm truly grateful."

"You're welcome. Could you tell us what happened? We only came here by chance and don't fully understand the situation."

"Of course. Though, even I was here by chance. So I might not be able to tell you much."

Saying so, the samurai girl begins to explain the situation.

But before she can do so, Yuzuki interjects.

"Senpai, you're trying to keep things vague, but we saw it, you know?"

"What do you mean by 'saw it'?"

"Don't play dumb. This girl's breasts."

"Huh!?"

The samurai girl moves away from me as if hugging herself.

By the way, she's now firmly covering her chest with her kimono, so the soft skin that should be underneath isn't visible.

"N-no... But that's unavoidable, isn't it?"

"If you think so, just say you didn't see it. Trying to cover it up means you have something to hide."

"...I-I didn't say I didn't see it."

"Ah, so you're making excuses. Geez, Senpai, you're really corrupt."

"U-um... it's not like that. I don't mind because it's their fault and he couldn't help it..."

The samurai girl gently rebuffs Yuzuki.

Then, Yuzuki walks up to her and glares at her.

"Senpai belongs to me and Kazane-san! No seduction allowed!"

"E-eh..."

"Ah, Yuzuki, don't give weird ideas to someone we just met. Ah, don't worry about what she says."

"Meow, meow! Senpai gets flirty as soon as he sees a pretty girl~!"

As I grab Yuzuki by the scruff and pull her away, my junior squirms and meows like a cat.

Meanwhile, Griff protests by chirping as if to say the pet role belongs to it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test