10 April 2024

Musou Slime 70

Test

70. In Ilza's Room


"............"

"............"

"............"

Sitting in the room, now neat as if a fire had swept through a meadow, we remained silent a few minutes after the commotion.

"Shall I make some tea?"

"Yeah."

"It's strange? We're supposed to be the guest..."

With reluctant steps, Sierra-san stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

At first, Sierra-san had somehow resisted, but now she was drawn into Ilza's unique pace.

"Is Arx strong?"

After another moment of silence, Ilza suddenly let out those words.

"You mean, am I strong?"

"Yeah."

"I'm still far from it. There are plenty of strong adventurers and monsters in the outside world."

"But, Arx was strong."

Ilza stared at me with an unusually curious gaze. It was an attitude unlike her usual expressionless demeanor.

"Do you want to become strong, Ilza?"

"Yeah."

Come to think of it, Cerses was surprised by the words "defeated Ilza."

"By the way, how strong are you?"

"In the forest, next to Laufhizen."

So essentially, she's number two. Surprisingly, such a natural girl is strong.

Ilza stared straight at me, then leaned in closer.

I got drawn into Ilza's beautiful eyes. Why is she so close?

She truly has a well-proportioned face. Being stared at like this makes me feel nervous.

"I like strong people."

With that statement, my tension peaked. I felt a sudden heat coursing through my body like being set on fire. I could feel sweat trickling down my neck.

"There, it's done!! Tea is ready!!"

At that moment, Sierra-san intervened, blocking our view.

The next moment, there was a loud thud as Sierra-san placed a cup of tea on the table.

Looking towards Sierra-san... yes, she's angry. With furrowed brows, she glared at me like a demon.

"Ar-kun, stop being all lovey-dovey! You'll mess up the room too!"

"Being lovey-dovey makes the room messy?"

"You just stay quiet! Aren't you always doing such indecent things to everyone?"

"I don't. Arx is strong."

Sierra-san glared at Ilza unilaterally. Ilza, on the other hand, seemed to be gazing at Sierra-san in a daze. No, "gazing" is the right word.

"All three of you, once you're done talking to the village chief... Ugh, the atmosphere's heavy."

As we savored the atmosphere that could only be met with a wry smile, Cerses entered the room opening the door.

It's a godsend. I was wondering how to deal with this atmosphere, so his presence was a relief.

"How did it go, Cerses?"

"After explaining the situation, he said to take it easy. And if you're friends with Raucheisen. You're welcome to visit anytime."

That's a relief. I was worried because village communities tend to dislike outsiders. I understand the feeling well since I'm from the village too.

"What do you think? Shall we take a stroll around the village?"

"Let's do that. It's a good opportunity, and I'd like to see various things."

"Then, it'll be just the two of us, Ar-kun!"

Sierra-san pointed at me firmly and declared.

"Sierra-san?"

"Well, today was supposed to be Ar-kun and my date. It's fine, right?"

It certainly makes sense. Plus, I haven't had much chance to talk with Sierra-san since the arrival of the forest people.

"Is it okay with both of you?"

"I'm fine with next time. But, I want to know more about Arx."

Ilza stared at me with an interested gaze. It's strange how she's gained so much trust in me suddenly.

"Arx, you're having a hard time, too."

Cerses whispered to me. I feel like he understands me quite well. I definitely want to talk to him one-on-one next time.

"Understood. Let's go, Sierra-san."

Sierra-san nodded. Resuming the date with her — or rather, starting from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test