31 March 2024

Musou Slime 64

Test

64. Total War


"Buumoooooo!!"

A stifling pressure that felt like my skin was burning. We glared at the Minotaur.

"How much longer can the slime enhancements hold, Chia?"

"They've improved quite a bit from the start... but I think 10 minutes is the limit!"

10 minutes. That's the time limit we have.

We must settle this while Chia's slime enhancements are still active!

"Shino, you're an assassin, right? Can you sneak in for a decisive strike?"

"One-on-one, it's impossible. But if there's an opening, I can target vital spots."

That's reassuring. The plan is set.

"I and the slimes will fight on the front lines! Raize, and provide support from behind! Shino will attack the Minotaur's vital spots when there's an opening!"

"Got it!"

"Understood!"

"As you wish."

"Roger that! Let's go, everyone!"

At Chia's signal, the slimes began to emit a white light from their bodies.

We swiftly advanced to the front lines.

Facing head-on won't give us an advantage. That's why we must use our numerical superiority wisely.

"Counting on you, everyone!"

"Got it!"

As soon as I shouted, the slimes collectively kicked off the ground and bounced around.

Colliding with walls, they changed directions, flying straight at different angles.

Like rubber balls. The dispersed slimes collided with each other, changing directions rapidly.

The slimes dispersed beyond visibility, darting around the room in no time.

"Gotcha!"

"Bumo!?"

At that moment, a slime rebounded off the wall and collided with the Minotaur's torso.

Though weakened, thanks to Chia's enhancements, the slimes' tackles dealt some damage. Perfect for slowly chipping away at its health.

Perhaps annoyed by the slimes, the Minotaur thrashed its body like swatting flies.

"You're facing me!"

I thrust my sword at the Minotaur's leg, slashing horizontally like drawing a line on the ground with a stick. The Minotaur screamed.

"Buumoooooo!!"

In an instant, the Minotaur started thrashing its legs wildly, like a raging bull.

Sensing danger, I immediately kicked off the ground and retreated. Approaching now was difficult.

"Hmph!"

The Minotaur swung its axe. It looked furious, almost desperate.

With a loud crash, the axe struck the ground. Three slimes got crushed in that single blow.

It won't be that easy. Its destructive power could easily disrupt our strategy.

"Ready! <Miguru Freia>!"

Raize unleashed the magic circle she had been crafting, releasing a massive fireball. Like a shooting star, the flaming strike hit the Minotaur's torso, pushing its massive body back.

What resilience. It won't fall so easily.

"What the hell is that monster made of!? Even with <Miguru Freia>!"

Still standing after all that, it's truly exceptional.

Yet, our attacks weren't in vain. The Minotaur's breath grew heavier, and it seemed to struggle with each movement. It was tiring.

And that was our chance.

"I'll take it from behind. I don't hold a grudge against you, but I'll finish this."

The Minotaur's shoulder. Shino stood there with an elegant posture, pulling out a knife from her skirt and plunging it into the Minotaur's temple.

"Bulmoooooo!!"

The Minotaur's knees buckled, collapsing to the ground. Shino quickly jumped back to us.

"I've disrupted its balance. I wanted to blind it too if possible."

Shino reported calmly. Her contribution was more than enough.

The Minotaur couldn't stand up, swinging its arms wildly while kneeling on the ground.

"This is it! Let's finish this without holding back!"

Again, I and the slimes launched our assault on the Minotaur.

The slimes employed the same bouncing tactic as before. Unable to move properly, the Minotaur endured a relentless barrage.

But the enemy wasn't passive either. It swung its arms desperately, trying to crush the slimes.

One by one, they were crushed. The outcome of this battle hinged on my actions here.

"Bumoooooo!!"

Amid the Minotaur's roar, I charged forward with my sword.

I could feel it myself. Thanks to the <Human> effect, I now wielded unimaginable power compared to before.

"Minotaur, you're undeniably strong! But let me teach you! This is the true strength of the weak!!"

I channeled magic into my hands. Swinging the raised sword down with all my might, a lightning-charged white slash raced towards the Minotaur.

An explosion-like impact and a fierce gust of wind followed. The slash pierced straight through, sending the Minotaur's colossal body flying.

"Bulmoooooo...oooo"

As the wind settled, the Minotaur fell powerless to the ground.

The silence following the faint tremor celebrated our victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test