04 February 2024

Twilight Alchemist 27.1

Test

27.1. When The Goal Is Achieved, You Can Be Satisfied, Isn't It?


"All right, preparations are complete."

On that day, Leafan and I gathered in the alchemy room to make elixirs. Leafan marveled at the arranged ingredients.

"Just this is amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Dragon Heart Elixir, Dragon Liver Elixir, Dragon Blood Alchemical Potion, and Ambrosia Alchemical Potion."

"What's an alchemical potion?"

"It doesn't have any effects, but we can use it as a material."

"I see."

"Now, shall we get started? Are the preparations ready?"

"As you can see."

I had Leafan prepare special potion bottles, vials, and pots. 

All of them were Leafan's masterpieces mixed with dragon organs and blood. 

Considering the rank of the potion we were about to make, I thought it would be prudent to have items of this level prepared.

"I understand, but... isn't this excessive?"

"Well, you can't really use up things like dragon organs, you know?"

"Yeah..."

"I thought we might need them in the future, so I made as many as I could."

"Still, that's a lot..."

It's not like I need so many containers to fill my alchemy room.

"With this level of quality, we could even sell them as they are."

"That's true."

High-quality bottles alone have value, not to mention Leafan's craftsmanship. The decorations are splendid.

"Now, let's focus and start making it!"

"Yeah!"

I inserted a Mithril stirring rod into the alchemical kettle and began putting in the necessary ingredients.

There are a few things I'm curious about, but I proceeded with the work, thinking there shouldn't be any problems.

"All right! [Alchemy: Elixir]!!!"

A milky-white smoke rose from the alchemical kettle. Inside the kettle, I had created a plentiful amount of milky-white cream.

"Huh? Isn't Elixir a drink?"

"No, it's actually a topical ointment. You rub it on the affected area."

"What about illnesses?"

"You ingest it."

"..."

No! Even if you look at me like that! It's that kind of medicine, so it can't be helped!?

"Anyway, shall we pack it?"

"Yeah. No, wait, not like that."

"Huh?"

The container Leafan brought was a jar about the size of a mug.

What I held in my hand was a very small bottle that would be filled with a spoonful.

"Huh?"

Ignoring the puzzled Leafan, I diligently filled the bottles.

Initially, I thought making two would be enough, but when I made Ambrosia Alchemical Potion in the alchemical kettle, it turned out to be more than I expected.

Laid out were 47 bottles of Universal Spirit Elixir.

Leaving Leafan, who was speechless, I continued to alchemize another potion.

Because Ambrosia Alchemical Potion has a short lifespan, and I can't keep it.

By the way, the Dragon Blood Alchemical Potion made from dragon blood has no expiration date.

For now, I'll mass-produce myth-grade potions I can make with the materials at hand.

The legendary ability enhancement potion, Suraa Sake.

And the famous rejuvenation potion, Amrita.

Both ended up being lined up on the table like crazy.

We almost entirely used up Leafan's containers.

"I made too much. Teehee."

"You went overboard!"

Without a word, I received a scolding and was made to sit in seiza.

At some point, I managed to explain the properties of Ambrosia Alchemical Potion and got released, but I received a gaze from Leafan that said, "This guy doesn't get it.".

Unfathomable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test