13 February 2024

General 10.1

Test

Chapter 10.1. Tigers Belong To The Cat Family


As Hayami-san and I peeked from the shadows of the school building, we saw 4 male students who seemed to be seniors surrounding a female student.

We could only catch a glimpse through the gaps in the wall, but it seemed like they were freshmen.

"I see. If they were to join our faction, it could have ended peacefully."

The face of the guy wearing a sadistic grin came into view.

Oh, it's Suo-senpai who harassed me on the way home when I was with Mina.

"Using Soul Armor outside of training is supposed to be prohibited, right?"

The surrounding female student asked Suo-senpai.

"The sensors within the school are still quite lax. Remember this for the future."

Suo-senpai took a long object from his bag and revealed a single katana, then calmly assumed a stance, saying.

"Come at me."

"Ugh!"

Suddenly, my hand blade intervened, hitting Suo-senpai's wrist, causing him to drop the katana.

Suo-senpai, astonished by my sudden appearance, hurriedly bent down to pick up the dropped sword.

Thinking what a foolish choice he made, I kicked the katana far away and grabbed Suo-senpai by the back of his neck as he bent down, pulling him to the ground and pinning him.

"Hey, who are you? Let go of Suo-san!"

The guys around finally reacted, trying to attack me.

"Don't move. Don't touch me. Or I'll snap his neck."

"What!?"

"Ugh..."

Putting pressure on Suo-senpai's restrained hand groans escaped him, and the surrounding guys stopped moving.

"Showing this kind of affection to your juniors, are you from the old days, Senpai? This is a school where you can learn cutting-edge Soul Armor technology."

"Ugh... Haa... That voice... You're the first-year brat who was with Kohou before the entrance ceremony."

Suo-senpai managed to speak, so I loosened the restraint slightly.

"What's up? I intervened because our scary senpai was about to beat up our classmate."

"You! What are you planning to do by doing this to me..."

"What's going to happen? It's the first day of school, so I don't really know."

"If a first-year openly opposes a senior like this, the other 2 grades will stay silent..."

"Oh, are you going to show this to the other two grades? Seems like you get excited when people watch. Suo-senpai."

"............"

At this point, Suo-senpai seemed to realize the risk of exposing himself as a senior being held down by a first-year.

"Hey, Kamiya. What are you..."

"Well, I've already called the gallery."

"Both of you, stop there‼"

With a zing, sound waves vibrating around, Mina appeared from the shadows of the school building, shaking the windows and trees with her voice.

It far exceeded the limit of human vocalization, but this was just a part of Mina's Soul Armor ability. It coincidentally matched her surname, Kohou. It's allowing Mina to dominate the situation with a roar.

Before pulling down Suo-senpai, I had asked Hayami to call Mina.

"Souma-kun, what are you doing?"

With a cold air, Mina spoke to Suo-senpai, who was crouching on the ground.

"Hey, Kohou. As the top of the 2nd year, don't you have anything to say about this situation?"

Suo-senpai asked Mina about her thoughts at the top of the 2nd year, considering the situation of being restrained by a first-year.

"My thoughts? Judging from this situation, it feels like Suo-kun, who tried to pick a fight with the first years, got his own medicine from Kamiya-kun, doesn't it?"

"So, as the top, you should..."

"Did I order you to pick a fight with the 1st years? Asking for help to clean up the mess you've made with your own fights, I understand why you weren't chosen as the top."

"Ugh..."

Mina's words were like spit in Suo-senpai's face, making him grit his teeth.

However, perhaps because the commotion was loud, Suo-senpai noticed that other students were gathering around, causing him to blush in embarrassment.

"Quick, take this disgrace away. Kamiya-kun, release him."

"Yes, Chief Kohou."

As I released Suo-senpai's restraints, his lackeys quickly helped him up and fled.

With that settled, I tried to talk to the girl who was being harassed, but...

"Hey? Where's the girl who got harassed earlier?"

"She's not here, there was no such girl."

Huh?

Did she escape when I restrained Souma?

I couldn't get a good look at her amidst the crowd around Souma. She seemed quite petite, though.

"Seriously... When I heard from Hayami-sensei that the first years were causing trouble behind the school, I immediately thought of you."

I had asked Hayami-san to inform Mina discreetly, but it seems like she made it confusing.

"I apologize, Chief Kohou."

Since there were onlookers, I responded with her surname and position, not calling her Mina.

Mina also seemed conscious of the eyes around her, behaving cautiously.

"For someone so ignorant about the academy, you need a lecture."

With a glare, Mina looked at me, unmistakably a strict senpai to her juniors.

◇◇◇◆◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test