20 February 2024

Earth Dungeon 141.2

Test

Chapter 141.2. Emergence


"Next, I'll acquire the skills I've been thinking of getting someday but haven't yet."

[Earth Magic: Rare G Core 1]

With a click, ominous dark particles gush from the Equivalent Exchange Store and get absorbed into my body. As always, these particles aren't good for my health.

Knowledge of how to use earth magic flows into my head. I immediately circulate mana in my body to raise my skill level. By the way, although rare G Cores are few, they seem to accumulate. It seems like many people accidentally put them in. Rare slime cores look almost the same anyway.

[Earth magic. It's the standard magic in fantasy. You can create irrigation channels or build houses. You say 'Let's make a house' and then create it with earth magic.]

Shizuku says with a smirk, enjoying herself. Indeed, that's the image I have of earth magic.

"Can you actually do that? With earth magic, if you make something solid, wouldn't it be easy to break when hit?"

"You better stop it. If you think about living in a pottery house, you won't want to live there anymore, right?"

Yukihana also crosses her arms with a hint of denial. I agree. That's why I didn't choose earth magic. I didn't want to take earth magic to build irrigation channels.

"Next, I'll use the Rare B Core of Crystal Golem."

"[What would you like to acquire?]"

"Is this an advanced magic skill?"

The list shows a new magic skills list, but it's a bit strange.

[Fire Magic Skill]

[Ice Magic Skill]

[Stone Magic Skill]

[Dark Magic Skill]

[Space Magic Skill]

The names of the skills seem typical. Since they're not unique skills, they shouldn't have fatal weaknesses? I don't need stone magic. I'll leave pouring concrete into the irrigation channels to Ryuko.

I don't know how much the temperature changes with fire or ice, but I don't need them. So, how about "Dark Magic Skill"?

"[Dark magic is an advanced skill of shadow magic. It's weak against holy magic and the like. Space magic affects space. From teleportation to spatial barriers. However, it consumes mana like crazy, and without spatial awareness skills, you can't even teleport. Since there's no destination like shadow teleportation, you have to set it yourself.]"

I won't choose [Space Magic]. If Shizuku says it consumes mana like crazy, then it really does. Probably using magic once would exhaust all my mana.

"It's a no-brainer to choose Dark Magic. I'll be careful to not expose its weaknesses and come up with creative solutions."

With a click on the board... A vast amount of ominous darkness gushes out enough to cover my entire body. Once absorbed into my body, my head sways as if I'm dizzy.

[Dark magic acquired]

[Anomaly detected. Adjusting dark magic.]

[Adjustment complete. Dark magic acquired]

Then, knowledge of dark magic flows into my head. Its usage is no different from shadow magic. The skill level remains at 4. Its feature seems to be the ability to create darkness.

"Ugh... this feels gross... Is this not bad for my body?"

I feel terribly nauseous. My chest feels queasy. Doesn't this feel sickening?

"[It's fine. The Dark Knight is the strongest knight. I recommend it more than the holy knight.]"

"That's right. Dark magic is powerful. It's weak against holy magic attacks, but it can create physical and magical resistant familiars."

Both of them applaud cutely with smiles, so I wave back and say thank you. Yeah, they won't answer whether it's bad for my body or not. Even if there were viruses, they seem to have been removed.

What will I do if I ever become a monster.

For now, I'll use dark magic. Let's test what kind of power it has.

[Dark Cat]

With a snap of my fingers, a three-dimensional magic circle is drawn. Beautiful jet-black magic circles are drawn multiple times in the air, and form a sphere. Then, a spot of jet-black darkness is born in the center of the sphere, gradually growing larger and forming a jet-black cat.

"Meow"

The shadow cat lets out a small meow, rolls over, and shows its belly. Its appearance hasn't changed much, but its fur ends are transparent like crystals. There seems to be much more powerful mana flowing inside its body than before, making it stronger.

"It's a success. Then, let's replace all the familiars. And... it seems like the slots for familiars have expanded."

"[How many are there? Past dark magic users hardly made any familiars, right?]"

"Yeah. I always had about three as a shield, but they weren't very useful."

[Your familiars are much stronger]

My magic seems to be more powerful than when others use it. Familiars can defeat monsters of the same rank.

"Right now, it's 900. Advanced magic is amazing."

The slots have increased tenfold at once; it's really impressive.

"H-How much... Do you understand how much of a pervert you are, master...?"

Yukihana is taken aback. It's not that weird. Hey, isn't that what advanced skills are like? I don't know, but probably something like that.

[Haha. Sakimori-san is a pervert.]

"Just call me a magician."

Being called a pervert in another sense would make me a dangerous person. I protest to Shizuku, who arches her chest, but oh well.

"It's decided to replace all the familiars and rearrange them around. And... let's call Serika. We haven't seen Haruka's face recently. I wonder what's going on?"

I understand she's busy, but I haven't seen Karin's face lately. What's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test