07 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 3.2

Test

3.2. Trying It Out And Finding That It Works Well Is A Happy Thing, Isn't It?


"Attention!"

It started suddenly. 

Soldiers of the Border Viscount, clad in matching splendid armor, suddenly lined up on both sides of the main street.

"What's going on?"

"Hey hey hey... Weren't we not going to have a departure ceremony?"

I understood from the guild leader's grumbling mixed with teeth grinding. In other words, a noble has arrived.

A big man with an unmistakable appearance of a captain, standing at the forefront of the soldiers, barked towards us.

"Guild Leader of the Production Guild! Answer if you're here!"

"Yeah! I'm right here!"

As the guild leader responded, the soldiers synchronized their steps and marched in a brisk and orderly manner towards us.

I see. The lord of this place, Viscount Veil Road, seems quite capable, as rumored. 

Not a single flaw even in the quality of the military.

"Listen well! Orthros Gandarl von Veil Road, the second son! Accompanied by Zaid Gandarl Veil Road-sama! Greet them with courtesy!"

"The departure ceremony was supposed to be informal, wasn't it!?"

The guild leader confronted the captain.

"Hey, Guild Leader, long time no see."

"This! This is Zaid-sama! Long time no see!"

With a refreshing air about him, a noticeable noble approached. 

His name is Zaid. He should be around thirty years old, but he looks young. 

The pioneers, who had been frozen, hurriedly knelt down on the spot when they received a stern look from the soldiers.

(Craft-kun!)

(Whoops)

Leafan pulled my clothes, and I hastily kneeled down as well.

"Today is incognito. You can all raise your heads."

Upon hearing that, only I raised my head. Zaid noticed and displayed an expression that seemed impressed.

"So, Zaid-sama. Can you explain this commotion?"

"Yeah, of course! This time, my brother was chosen as the head of the pioneer village! I wanted to see him off in his best attire."

"Oh, a brother!?"

"Yeah! My prideful younger brother, Kyle Gandarl Baylroad!"

The pioneers fell silent. Just the 3rd son of the Border Viscount coming to some rural pioneer village? 

Spare me the jokes. Prompted by Zaid, a boy with a gentle face, completely unlike Zaid, stepped forward. 

Alongside him, a girl came out, clinging to him somewhat. She somehow resembled Kyle.

"Nice to meet you. I have been appointed as the head of the pioneer village, Kyle Gandarl Veil Road. I'm inexperienced, but I look forward to working with everyone!"

A polite bow from the boy. The girl, influenced, also bowed. Zaid looked down at them with apparent displeasure. 

Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test