19 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 14.1

Test

14.1. Consideration Depends On The Time And Situation, Isn't It?


"Now, we've successfully created a legendary-quality Cure Potion that can cure most illnesses. The question is, how do we test it?"

"As far as my appraisal goes, there shouldn't be any issues, but we can't just give it to Kyle-sama without testing."

"That's true. However, all the villagers in this village are perfectly healthy."

"I wonder if the Stamina Potion also has preventive effects against diseases?"

"In reality, since it also supplements nutrition, it's undoubtedly effective in preventing illnesses."

"Hmm. Is it enough to just confirm its safety?"

"I tried drinking it last night, and so far, there's been no change."

Thanks to the efforts of Leafan and Persia, who easily obtained the marsh herbs, they were able to create the Cure Potion. However, they couldn't immediately give it to Kyle. They were discussing it with Leafan when suddenly—

Bam!

The door to the Temporary Production Guild headquarters made a loud noise, and Persia burst in.

"Craft! I heard the potion is ready!?"

"Yeah, did you hear from Jitaro?"

During breakfast, the potion was completed, so Craft asked Jitaro if anyone was currently ill.

It's not like we're hiding anything.

"Yeah, it's done, but we're still figuring out how to test it."

"I-I see... Yeah, that's important."

"I confirmed it's safe to drink, though."

"Is that potion for me?"

The voice that came from the entrance was Kyle's.

"Kyle-sama!"

"Hey. Good morning."

"Yes. Good morning, Craft-san. Leafan-san."

Behind Persia, Kyle entered the guild building. Myrna and Alphard were with him.

"So, the new potion was for me after all."

"Kyle-sama..."

"Oh, right. In any case, I was planning to make a Cure Potion soon."

It's not a lie. It's just that it was heavily weighted towards Kyle's needs.

"Thank you, Craft-san."

I was a little worried about how he would react, but seeing Kyle slowly bowing, I felt relieved.

"Well then, I'll have it right away."

"Kyle-sama!?"

Persia and Alphard simultaneously raised their faces in surprise.

"Leafan, is there any problem with this potion?"

"As far as my appraisal goes, it's a safe substance. The quality is guaranteed. However..."

"Then there's no problem at all. I trust Craft-san."

"No! Kyle-sama, that's..."

"Considering the effects of the potions until now, are you worried?"

"Well, there is..."

"Even though it might be too effective..."

Is that a cause for concern? Persia went on a rampage yesterday thanks to the Stamina Potion!

...Wait? Is it really a problem if it's too effective?

No, no, it's different. It's good that it has a strong effect.

"As far as I've drunk it, there don't seem to be any negative effects."

"Then it's safe."

After smiling, Kyle confidently drank the potion that was placed in front of him.

"Ahh!!"

The two hesitated at Kyle's smiling face, involuntarily raising their voices.

"Mm... Ah, amazing! My body is getting comfortable all at once!"

"Oh!"

"That's great... Really great!"

"Congratulations, Kyle-sama."

"Yes! Thanks to everyone!"

"..."

I silently watched Kyle clenching his fist or jumping in place.

"What's wrong, Craft-kun?"

"Craft?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test