22 January 2024

Shop 35.3

Test

Chapter 35.3. A Girl In Love In The Wilderness


"Be careful because it's hot. If it tastes bad, feel free to spit it out."

"Munch... munch... Ugh?! Hafu! Wh-What's this?"

At first with trepidation, then immediately chewing vigorously, swallowing, and exclaiming.

"I-I've never eaten something so delicious! What is this?! What is this!!"

"Hey. Don't shout at night."

Some people are already sleeping. What's the use of the inn staff shouting?

"But, I mean! I've never had such a feast before!"

"Hey, Akira! Share some with me too! Share with me!"

"You just had a tonkatsu sandwich earlier. It's the same tonkatsu."

"No, it's not! It's definitely different! Otherwise, I can't believe you would go through all this trouble to make it!"

Damn, he's sharp for a muscle Daruma.

"Ah, it's probably just my imagination. But I think the locals here would also find it delicious."

"The meat is delicious, tender with lots of flavor. And I've never seen such oily meat before. Usually, it's tougher and more sinewy. And this sauce! It's amazing! Sweet and salty! At first, I was surprised that it was black, but when onii-chan ate it so deliciously, I stopped caring, and when I actually tasted it, it was so delicious that it felt like going to heaven! Who are you, onii-chan? Were you a former court chef or something?"

Narnia rattles on all at once.

"No, no, I just lived alone. Even without the sauce, it's pretty tasty with just salt."

"I want to try it!"

"...Ah, I already poured sauce on everything."

"Hauuu..."

I shouldn't have said anything extra.

"There's a solution!"

Hagg interrupts.

"Woah. What is it?"

"Just make one... two more!"

"You're really trying to take advantage, huh?!"

"Hey! I can't stand this half-eaten state! Make it! Make it!"

I really said something unnecessary!

"Damn it! Hagg, pitch in! I'll make it for 2000 yen for both!"

"Deal established! If you're a merchant, you must always fulfill the contract!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

I replied with a sigh

-Divinity increased to 7-

-Container capacity increased to 40-

Ambushed. Seriously?

"Oh..."

"What's wrong? Make it quickly!"

"Ah, yeah, I got it."

I don't understand the point of increasing it now, but oh well. Maybe the previous ones have accumulated as savings.

But I really don't understand the rules at all...

While wondering about it, I first cook the rice. I piled up the remaining portion in my bowl.

Since there's a bucket of water, I wash the cutting board and knife, and Narnia brings a lot of plates. Her eyes are tonkatsu.

It's not like a love-struck girl sending hearts to her eyes, but a girl with an appetite floating tonkatsu in her eyes. How much is that?

While helping Narnia, I prepared a little more efficiently this time.

Hagg couldn't wait any longer, so I served him first.

"Muhooo! Th-This is! It's divine. A god is descending here!"

So don't shout. Complaints will come.

There was a knock on the door.

"...Open it."

Without waiting for our response, Yaralai, an elf in Native American attire, entered the room.

"Akira?"

"Oh, sorry. We were loud, right?"

"A bit. Is something wrong?"

Yaralai glances at Hagg, the dwarf, but perhaps because I'm there, he doesn't seem to pick a fight. Hagg also turns to the side and tosses in the tonkatsu.

"Hmph. A delicious meal turned into an ordinary one all of a sudden."

Isn't that an ordinary ranking for a bad meal?

"Meal?"

While frying the second tonkatsu, I answer.

"Yeah, I felt like making some food from my hometown. If you pay, I'll make it."

"...Interested. Please."

My remaining fund is 931,372 yen.

I've confirmed at the tavern that this elf eats anything, meat or vegetables.

"Tonkatsu special coming right up!"

He was being reckless.

――――

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test