16 January 2024

Musou Slime 28

Test

28. Does A Tsun Girl Could Be A Dere?


Now, with the appearance of Chia, I almost forgot, but we defeated that monster group.

Both I and Raize are alive. I'm glad I didn't decide to abandon her back then. I feel happy when I look at Raize.


――

You have reached level 21.

You have reached level 22.

The ability of <Slime> has been enhanced.

――


And, conveniently, my level has also increased. I achieved my today's goal.


――

Arx Seirant, 17 years old, male

Level 22

Skills

<Slime>

[Slime Tamer] ... Can generate level 5 slimes. Up to 24 at once.

[Slime Maker] ... Can give slimes a class change.

- Appraisal Slime... A slime with the <Appraisal> skill. One class change allowed simultaneously.

- Storage Slime... A slime with the <Storage> skill. One class change allowed simultaneously.

- Iron Wall Slime... A slime with the <Iron Wall> skill. One class change allowed simultaneously.

- Slime General... A slime capable of drawing out the abilities of other slimes. One class change allowed simultaneously.

――


This time, [Slime Tamer] has been strengthened. The change is subtle, but the effect is quite significant. After all, it's 24 times the experience points.

"Phew, I'm tired. Shall we go back?"

"...Yes."

Raize seems to be looking at me with eyes that want to say something.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing! Let's go home quickly!"

Saying that, she walks briskly ahead. What's up with her?

Back at the guild, Raize and I cash in our dropped items, take our seats, and take a break.

"Ah, we really went through a lot..."

"Don't say that. You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"It's not enjoyable at all. I thought I was going to die..."

Raize leans back in her chair, sighs, and throws the snacks she bought into her mouth.

"So, Arkus. What are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... as an adventurer from now on!"

What's next, huh? Of course, I'll dive into the dungeon to get stronger.

It's all to get stronger than Dan. Wait, haven't I already gotten stronger than Dan? So, what should I do from now on...?

"Well, for a while, I plan to solo dive into the dungeon. Today, I just happened to get caught up in an outbreak, but if I plan it properly, I might be able to go deeper next time."

"Is that really okay?"

Raize says with a suggestive tone.

"You might not know, but in the lower layers of the dungeon, there might be a floor boss waiting. They are really strong."

"Yeah, I know."

".........!"

Thud!!

Raize kicks the back of the table with her knee.

"So, it might be dangerous alone! You might end up crushed by a floor boss!"

"But teaming up with Raize is the last time, and there's no one else likely to team up with me."

Bang!!

Raize slams her face onto the table.

"So, um, you know? I'm a busy person, but maybe once a week... no, maybe once every three days, I could help you out."

"Are you saying we should form a party?"

When I said that, there was a sound like "Boof!" and steam started coming out of Raize's head. Unbelievably, her face turned red, and her eyes were watery.

She's really not straightforward. She should say what she means clearly.

"I appreciate it. Let's adventure together again."

"W-well, it can't be helped! I'll come with you because I'm worried!"

"Sure, sure."

"Not sure, sure!"

Raize turns away with her arms crossed. Anyway, it's reassuring to have a reliable companion.

"You guys..."

Just when I thought our item cashing was about to end. A person approached our table.

"Dan..."

"Arkus and Raize... are you guys still hanging out together?"

We instantly heightened our guard. Nothing good comes from this guy.

It seems Raize is thinking the same thing; she looks at Dan with a cold gaze.

"Hey, hey, there's no need to glare like that. It's just a little chat, right?"

"I don't want to have even a little chat with you."

"Don't say that. By the way, I didn't know you two had that kind of relationship. If you had told me from the beginning, it would have been better."

Dan said that, grinning. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Alright. I'll let you both back into my party. Do the bare minimum work, and I won't interfere with you guys. How about it?"

"Sorry, not interested. See ya."

I stand up to go and inquire about the results of the cashing. At that moment, Dan stares at me.

"You guys... cut it out, will you? Do you understand what it means to defy me? Don't seriously anger me."

"If you're going to do it, then do it. We don't plan on becoming companions with trash like you."

There was a click sound. Dan gritted his teeth in frustration.

"...Alright, I see. Then, wait and see. You two will end up crying and begging for my forgiveness. Try not to regret it!!"

Saying that, Dan left the guild.

The next day, we still didn't know that our adventurer registrations would get canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test