03 January 2024

Musou Slime 18

Test

18. Storage Is Also Easy


Oh! My level suddenly jumped up by 2! It seems that leveling up is easier when defeating strong monsters. 

By reaching level 17, I might be considered above average among adventurers. However, in my case, since I can't use magic or sword techniques, I don't have that level of strength.


――

Arx Seirant, 17 years old, male

Level 17

Skills:

<Slime>

[Slime Tamer]... Can generate level 4 slimes. Up to a maximum of 20.

[Slime Maker]... Can perform class changes on slimes.

-Appraisal Slime... A slime with the <Appraisal> skill. Up to one class change simultaneously.

-Storage Slime... A slime with the <Storage> skill. Up to one class change simultaneously.

――


There are 2 notable changes. First, the number of slimes that can be summoned with [Slime Tamer] has increased to 20.

From the initial 8, now it's 20. It's a bit of a large family.

Having to gradually level up by battling stronger monsters, an increase in experience efficiency is quite pleasing.

The second change is that the types of slimes that I can create with [Slime Maker] have expanded.

"<Storage>, does that mean storing items?"

That's yet another convenient skill, like the ones used by merchants.

For merchants who travel from place to place seeking markets, large baggage is nothing but a hindrance. Additionally, carrying conspicuous items might attract thieves.

Enter <Storage>. This skill allows you to stow away items in some space and carry them around freely.

"Perfect, let's store the golem's drop items!"

Beyond the previous battle, several slimes are still around. In addition to the Appraisal Slime, let's create a Storage Slime.

"Use [Slime Maker] to class-change a slime into a Storage Slime!"


――

Approved. Changing class to Storage Slime.

――


Upon doing so, one of the slimes began to glow like before. It seems this light is a sign of transformation.

When the light faded, I saw a slime with a backpack on its back.

"Why are you wearing a backpack?"

"Kyukyu?"

Hehe, how cute. It's like they're going on a field trip or something.

As I was thinking this, a message flowed into my mind.


――

The appraisal results are in.

The golem parts to be collected are the Energy Core in the head and the Iron Heart in the torso.

Establishing the harvesting route.

――


A portion of the golem's head and the chest area glowed red. It seems there are materials here that should be harvested.

Apparently, this effect is similar to the appraisal slime's effect. I didn't know, but does the <Appraisal> skill also provide information like this?

After that, the <Appraisal> skill taught me how to properly harvest golem materials. Thanks to that, despite it being my first encounter with the monster, I could obtain the drop items in less than a minute.

The two items I extracted are large and heavy. The Iron Heart looks like a balance ball and is as heavy as a cow.

I couldn't carry such items, but this time it was different.


――

Target: Energy Core, Iron Heart, Werewolf Fur, and 25 other items.

Storing in Inventory 1.

Storing... Storage complete.

Inventory-free space is 98%.

――


The next moment, the large items in front of me disappeared as if being sucked into somewhere. 

I suppose this means storage is complete. If that's the case, adventuring just got a lot easier. 

It even stored my belongings for me.

I used up quite a bit of slime in the last battle, and I'm pretty tired. 

I think it's time to head home.

"Alright, everyone, let's go home!"

The slimes responded to my words with cheerful cries, bouncing around.

Thanks to their hard work, we managed to defeat the golem somehow. 

I really need to express my gratitude.

But seriously, why was a Golem on the 3rd floor? That was a close call.

It's a dungeon, so I guess there can be some unexpected accidents. I'll consider that in future adventures.

Phew, I'm tired. Let's go back and sell the items at the guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test