01 January 2024

Musou Slime 17

Test

17. Everything Is Visible.


"It's here!"

I leveled up at this crucial moment! Moreover, there's an addition to my abilities this time! The possibility of a comeback is significant!

Dodging the Golem's attacks, I opened my status with a feeling akin to praying to God. Everything hangs on this level up!


――

Arx Seirant, 17 years old, male

Level 15

Skills

<Slime>

[Slime Tamer]... Can generate level 4 slimes. Maximum of 15.

[Slime Maker]... Can perform class changes on slimes.

-Appraisal Slime... A slime with the <Appraisal> skill. Up to one simultaneous class change is allowed.

――



[Slime Maker]...?

This skill feels different from what I've had before. Does it mean I can evolve one of the generated clones among them?

Speaking of the <Appraisal> skill, it's a handy skill for grasping the items dropped by monsters or the contents of treasure chests. However, due to its nature, it's more favored by merchants than for combat against monsters.

Is this going to work? Honestly, it's a bit uncertain.

But I can't just let go of the path the slimes have led me so far. I'll win at all costs!

"Use [Slime Maker] to perform a class change on a slime and turn it into an Appraisal Slime!"


――

Approved. Performing a class change on the Appraisal Slime.

――


As a voice echoed in my mind, simultaneously, one of the slimes was enveloped in white light! The light flickered, and a change appeared in the slime.

Its appearance didn't differ from the other slimes. However, for some reason, it was wearing glasses. Is this the Appraisal Slime?

"Kyukyukyu!"

The Appraisal Slime let out a cry and stared intently at the Golem. Then, I heard the voice in my head once again.


――

Target: Golem Level 1

Searching for weak points.

Analysis in progress. Analysis complete.

Weak points identified. Sharing the viewpoint.


As the message ended, I noticed something. The joints of the golem's arms and legs were glowing red. — No, to be precise, it just appeared that way.

Could this be the "weak point"? If so, I should focus my attacks on those areas!

"Uooooooo!"

I charged straight at the joint of the Golem's right arm. Gripping the sword with both hands, I thrust the tip into the joint.

A sensation traveled through my hands. It was a completely different feeling from when I slashed the surface earlier—a definite impact.

"I see, just like armor! Despite the hard surface, there are gaps in the joints!"

And that, indeed, was the Golem's biggest weakness. If that's the case, it's a straightforward matter.

"You really did well earlier!"

I exerted force into my arm and attempted to cut off everything below the elbow. The Golem, realizing its weakness had been exposed, began to panic and thrash about.

"Gooooooo!"

Swinging its left arm upward, the golem tried to crush me. However, I refused to let go of the sword.

"Kyukyukyukyuu!"

When the gigantic palm of the Golem seemed about to strike me, a slime collided with it, shifting its trajectory. Although the slime got crushed due to its hardness, the attack ended in vain. Meanwhile, I continued to exert force on my arm.

Slime after slime got crushed—two, three. Just a bit more, and I could cut off the Golem's arm!

Thud!

At that moment, an unpleasant sound came from the joint. Simultaneously, a change occurred in the sensation in my hand.

I had successfully cut off the Golem's arm!

"All right, next is the left arm!"

"Kyukyu!"

The slimes launched a simultaneous tackle on the Golem's face. Due to its massive size, the Golem fell to the ground without a fight.

I passed the blade through the joint of the left arm. The Golem could only struggle and thrash. Thanks to the slimes clinging to its face, the Golem lost sight and couldn't even stand up.

The same sensation as before ran through my arm. I had successfully cut off both of the Ggolem's arms.


――

Sealed the Golem's movements. Please cease its life functions.

Target displayed.

――



Next, what glowed red was the Golem's neck. It seemed that destroying it would stop its movements.

"Gooooooo!"

Whether the Golem knew it got cornered or not, it roared and resisted.

However, I couldn't afford to let it escape. I thrust the blade into its neck.

"This is the true strength of the weak!!"

As I screamed with all my might, a sound like "thud" echoed. Its face resembled just 3 dots, and its massive body didn't twitch at all.

Our victory.

"We did it!"

"Kyukyu!"

Even within the dungeon, the slimes and I shared the joy.

I had thought it was an unbeatable battle. Still, we managed to win. This victory belonged not only to me but also to the slimes who had worked hard.

However, our celebration was short-lived as a voice echoed in my head again.


――

You have reached level 16.

You have reached level 17.

<Slime>'s abilities have been enhanced.

――

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test