25 January 2024

Introverted Archer 33

Test

33. Rational Stream!


"How unusual! An invitation from Eimu!"

Mirei, who arrived at the meeting place over the weekend, was in high spirits.

"Hina-chan, it's been a while. I couldn't talk to you much before, so I'm looking forward to it!"

"I'm also really happy to be able to explore the dungeon with Mirei-san... I mean, not Mirai-chan. I like the stream where you defeated the barbarian last year!"

"The one where Aoi and I cooperated. Unlike Eimu, you seem to actually watch my videos. It didn't get many views, but it's in my top three episodes!"

It seems unnecessary to compare with Eimu! I don't watch videos that much, so maybe what she's saying is correct.

But these two already seem to be getting along well. Hina originally had many friends, and Mirei, as a streamer, has excellent communication skills.

Wait, am I the one with the least social skills among them?

"So, I heard today is Hina-chan's level-up day?"

When we arrived at the dungeon, Mirei brought it up.

"Yes! I want to become stronger!"

"I see. Of course, I'll help. That's right!"

Mirei clapped her hands and took a spherical machine from her pocket.

"Since we're here, why not stream the leveling process?"

The machine Mirei had was a small camera. It was the type often used by dungeon streamers.

A metallic-colored machine about the size of a ping-pong ball. Mirei threw it into the air.

Then, the camera floated in the air and automatically pointed its lens at us, the subjects.

"Eh, is it okay!? To be on 'Mirai☆onAir'!"

Hina's eyes sparkled. I couldn't understand that feeling at all.

"...Why are you so happy?"

"Because I've always watched Mirai☆onAir! It's an honor to be on a popular channel! Eimu-kun, aren't you happy!?"

I'm not happy. Not unhappy, but. Should I say I can't feel the rationality in it?

Streaming goes worldwide, and it's inconvenient to have my face on the internet. Also, there's no desire to become popular.

"<Materialization>"

I created a mask with my skill and equipped it on my face.

With just this, I shouldn't be easily identifiable.

"Alright, let's start!"

When Mirei snapped her fingers, the stream began.

"Locking onto your gaze for all eternity! It's Mirai!"

After Mirei gave her usual greeting, a window appeared right next to us.

It seemed to display comments received during the stream, and despite the stream having started less than a minute ago, there were quite a few comments.


――

Mirai-chan! Thanks for the stream!

The guerrilla stream is a lifesaver.

Lock on

――


"Today, we're doing a guerrilla stream and, as rehabilitation, tackling the dungeon with friends!"


――

Friends?

Huh, isn't there an incredibly cute girl on the screen?

Mirai-chan's friend, isn't she high-level?

――


"Let me introduce you! This is my friend, Hina-chan!"

"U-Um, nice to meet you! I also like Mirai-chan's streams! Um, please take care of me!"

Hina gave a stiff greeting. The viewers seemed to like her innocent appearance.

"And another person is... is it okay to call you the masked one?"

Mirei seemed to be having trouble with the introduction. I nodded my head vertically.


――

・Huh? Is it a guy?

What's with the masked person?

If you don't protect Mirai-chan, I'll curse you!

――


Why do I feel like the comments are particularly targeting me!?

"Well then, today, the three of us will tackle the dungeon! Let's start with the third floor for now. Oh, right. Masked person?"

When Mirei tried to walk ahead, she pointed at me.

"No exterminating enemies in the direction of progress today, okay? We're here to support Hina-chan."

"I understand."

Well, I know the surrounding terrain and the number of enemies, so it should be fine.

Thinking that, as I took a step forward.


――

Exterminate enemies in the direction of progress...?

Can you do that? I've never heard of such a skill.

No way, you can do something like that!

――


Wait, why does the comment section seem confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test