26 January 2024

Earth Dungeon 130.2

Test

Chapter 130.2. Nullification


As I approach the entrance to the underground, you gently peek inside from behind the partition. It seems like the power has been cut off. Why the obsession with cutting off the power? Is it from the consciousness before turning into a zombie?

Setting aside the questions, it seems unlikely to climb up. Let's give it a try, then.

I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and exhale quietly. Call upon the power within my body to use the skill as usual.

I would accumulate power from there and try to activate the skill, but... Change the direction of the power a bit. Whether it's the heart or the soul, I can strongly feel the power's source.

The given power. A power that I can't intervene from there.

[Maximum Magic Efficiency Conversion]

I use the skill sensually on the skill about to be activated. The soul vibrates sharply, and the body shakes. Consciousness is about to fly away, but bite your lips and endure. It's tougher than expected.

[Maximum Aura Efficiency Conversion]

Next, I use the Maximum Aura Efficiency Conversion as well. Nausea hits, and pain, as if my head gets repeatedly punched, strikes. I kneel down but don't stop.

"I don't need backdoors or garbage data in the skills I receive. Let's debug and run a virus scan, too."

Murmur faintly and smirk. Maximum Efficiency Conversion, my skill, and the enemy's missed skill. This was never meant to be given to humans. Many skills may have fatal weaknesses, but there's no problem in me using them. That's because I can use the set power. In other words, data that allows enemy intervention is a hindrance to me, or rather, Maximum Efficiency Conversion.

This skill doesn't allow other interventions because it gets set as Maximum Efficiency Conversion. It seems contradictory, but it's a skill that is not contradictory.

I had been thinking about using it on Kou and Mike after using it on myself. Nullifying skills got decided after being done to me.

[Version upgrade complete. Subsequently, the authority of Amano Sakimori will be associated with Amano Sakimori.]

[Next, start the version upgrade of the owned monsters.]

[Version upgrade complete. Subsequently, the authority of all owned monsters will be associated with Amano Sakimori]

[The administrator of the Equivalent Exchange Store is Amano Store. Due to insufficient skill level, powers beyond the current level aren't available]

Messages appear in my head. It seems like I've upgraded, so I stand up, swaying.

I don't have my own authority. Things received from the Equivalent Exchange Store should be things that I can receive after rewriting the data. I somehow understand that feeling with my own senses.

"Hey, Sakimori! Are you okay?"

Masamune, who was standing nearby, comes over in surprise and concern, but that's natural. From an outsider's perspective, I'm suddenly starting to suffer and kneeling down like an old man. It wouldn't be strange to call an ambulance.

"I used a slightly powerful skill. Don't worry, no problem."

I feel lighter than before, and I can feel the power of mana directly. Maybe it's just my imagination.

[So, Sakimori-san. If you're going to do that, please tell me in advance.]

Shizuku-san, floating in the air like a puddle, weakly says with a groan. It seems that Shizuku is also greatly affected.

[Yukihana, Kou, Mike. Are you okay?]

I'm sending my thoughts to Yukihana and others, feeling a stronger connection than before.

[What happened... Yukihana-chan thought you got struck by lightning? Somehow, you seem to be okay. Ugh, it's nauseating.]

[Chi-]

[Myan]

Seems like they are okay. I'm relieved. It would have been bad if it were in the middle of a boss battle. Sorry.

I shake my head and stand up, waving my hands and wiggling my fingers. Well, it seems that unnecessary data has been deleted, and the power of my magic has increased. Unfortunately, it seems I can't change the skill itself.

It feels like cracking the data I bought and setting the administrator authority to myself so that the bought manufacturer cannot intervene.

"But, I could tamper with it a little. In other words, the enemy and ally identification device is mine."

[Weapon Tiger]

Snap my fingers, I create a new shadow tiger. Spend 150 mana, create 3. The appearance has changed a bit. The fur looks somehow more glossy and beautiful than fearful.

I stroke its back. It hasn't changed. Maybe it's just my imagination?

I sit down, and a cute tiger with a wagging tail sits down too.

The revived Shizuku also sits down, appealing with a smile for me to pat her head, but I don't touch her. She's a mischievous girl.

"All right, let's try it again."

Mana gathers smoothly in my palm more than before, and I activate the magic.

[Shadow Figure]

A human-like shadow figure appears, so I hand over an automatic rifle.

"Try challenging again remotely. This time, you should be able to see."

If it fails, let's give up. I'll have to beg Serika for kerosene. I have no other choice.

[In this case, shouldn't the powered-up protagonist go and challenge the battle? Stop it. You won't be able to defeat me anymore, mocking the opponent who was arrogant and insolent until recently, beaten to a pulp.]

[[Abyss] is dangerous, right? Deal with it with a remote weapon. That's how reality is.]

The enemy's strength is at the level where it can be defeated with an automatic rifle. The era of unmanned weapons, huh? There's no need for me to descend.

[Certainly, that's true... However, there's something I want to try. After annihilating the enemy, can we try picking up the generator fuel to see if we can recover it? It should be a crystal.]

Partner earnestly requests with crossed arms. Hmm? Is there a possibility of recovering the crystal of the generator? Like a core?

"Got it. Let's go carefully. I'll try what my partner wants as much as possible."

[If this works, it'll be interesting, surely.]

[That's good. Then, to see if we can recover the crystal, shall we deploy the drone?]

I asked the Shadow Figure. Let's go for revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test