01 January 2024

Earth Dungeon 120.2

Test

Chapter 120.2. Weapons


If you put metal products in there, they would have melted, and by now, they might have been used in magical alloy ammunition or something. It was a dangerous situation. I'd prefer to deal with such things when I get a bit stronger.

Recently, I've been able to overpower enemies effortlessly, but that's because the military isn't really serious yet. If they bring in dozens of tanks, it would be a different story.

[I haven't encountered monsters of B rank or higher. Well, we won't encounter B rank and above easily anyway.]

[Well, if the military finds them, they'll take them down first. I'm thankful for that reality.]

I think B rank has an overall status cap of 4000. I don't want to fight opponents with stats more than double mine for now.

"A staff, huh? We have few magicians in our ranks. Only a few can use fire magic."

I say this while watching the usual young girl pick up her wand for herself. You can't use magic.

"Magicians are surprisingly rare. Most of them have weird skills."

Throwing the staff on the table and frowning, Shingen agrees. There aren't many with ordinary magic skills. 

We aim for uniformity among soldiers, so we don't really need a wizard unit. We have bows. Apparently, not everyone can manipulate magic like me.

"Hmm... The answer is simple-nya. Core recovery from dungeons is all done by Sakimori-nya. Usually, you can easily get basic magic and martial arts skills from dungeon cores-nys."

Karin easily shares the answer. I see, so I was the cause. I'm the only one recovering dungeon cores.

"...Yukihana, I command you. While conquering weak dungeons, let our employees collect the cores."

Change of plans. Even though we aim for uniformity among soldiers, we want those with skills if we can get them. Combat skills will become our trump card.

I direct my gaze to Yukihana and give the order. If it's D rank, taking Mike and others should be safe.

"Leaving Yukihana-chan behind for exploration? That's cruel."

Yukihana answers reluctantly, but I think it's better that way. It's more productive than spending the whole day in a jeep. Besides, I can use [Shadow Teleport] to summon her. I've been changing the base settings little by little. Right now, it's just Yukihana, and me. But Konoha is at home.

"Each in their right place. Call me if it gets dangerous. For now, I'll handle exploration in the northeast alone."

"...Hmm, unavoidable. Then, let's focus on conquering the plains. Starting with Shingen?"

Reluctantly, he agrees. Shingen first? Well, okay.

"If I learn magic, it'll be a magic cavalry unit."

Shingen laughs with an interesting expression. It's good if it turns out that way, but don't forget to level up the skills. Let's go with martial arts up to level 1, after all.

"Once you learn martial arts, that's the end. Everyone will touch the dungeon core one by one. The goal is for 12 people to learn martial arts. We don't need magic."

"Understood. Let's efficiently conquer and aim for a reunion with the Lord."

Yukihana nods and glances at Shizuku.

[So, Shizuku-san, please guide us through the map. You can see through shadows, right?]

[I don't remember all the maps, so let's take our time conquering.]

Shizuku, with a pleased expression, seems unexpectedly happy. Didn't you remember almost all the maps if you were D rank?

[I think it's best for a married couple to travel alone.]

[At least guide us so that we can conquer in a day?]

If we can't conquer for a very long time, we might consider changing the members.

[It's okay. It might still take two months. Dungeons are not found in large quantities. It might take even longer. Hehehe.]

Covering her mouth cutely with her hand, Shizuku laughs, but yeah, that's true. If we're unlucky, it might go on endlessly.

"Yukihana, I'll set a two-month deadline. Also, don't get into trouble with the people in the northern abandoned town."

"Understood. As long as there's a set deadline, I have no complaints. I'll use the armored vehicle."

"We won't deal with the base in the northern ruined city. We'll just take them under our wing one by one."

Baba pats his chest, expressing reliability. It's a good thing. Since we can't take too many rifle magazines with us.

"Shingen, hold the reins properly, okay?"

"Leave it to me."

"We'll also establish a market in the northern area. With armored vehicles, we can go anywhere."

Nobuyori calmly says. It's reassuring if he follows along. I hope they don't destroy the armored vehicle; it was expensive.

"Sakimori, what about the high-level equipment you acquired-nya? If you want, I'll buy it at a high price-nya."

The cat girl squirms her body, looking at me with teary eyes. It's rare to see someone so untrustworthy.

"Well, let me have another armored vehicle. Or a tank."

"That's unreasonable-nya! It's really difficult to obtain military equipment-nya!"

Karin pouts, and shouts, but can't UI get a few?

"Then, spread the rumor that my weakness is tanks and combat helicopters."

"I'll bring you manjuu as a souvenir-nya~"

Well then, 3rd time's the charm. Tomorrow, we'll head to the other side of the bridge again.

But seriously, Karin knows rakugo. That was unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test