04 December 2023

Shop 0.1

Test

Prologue First Part


The sound of waves can be heard.

"Ugh!?"

Waking up to the intense sunlight directly under the sun, I found myself beneath the endless azure sky. Panicking, I looked around, and in my field of vision, there was a vast ocean spreading out beyond the sandy beach.

A narrow sandy shore continued along the coastline, bordered by cliffs. And from atop the cliffs, a wilderness suddenly stretched out.

Well, it's not exactly a barren land; there's a fair amount of greenery. It could be described as a slightly verdant savanna. And here I am, positioned on top of the cliff, overlooking the coastline.

It extends endlessly in both directions when I turn my gaze left or right.

If I look back, it's a wilderness (with a bit of greenery).

Yeah, this isn't Japan. Definitely not.

"What the heck is going on here..."

Let me explain the situation. I'm a guy in a suit lying on a bed at the edge of a cliff in the wilderness. Come to think of it, there's also a suitcase by my feet. Seriously, a bed in the wilderness is just surreal.

"Isn't this the bed from that room...?"

For some reason, it seems I was thrown along with the bed from where I was sitting.

"Was it not a dream..."

I sigh.

I don't want to believe it too much, but it seems I have to live in this wilderness. It's so abrupt that it almost makes me want to cry.

But fear not!

There is a way to resolve this situation!

And that is...!

――――

Some time passes.

Purple smoke drifts away in the sea breeze and disappears.

If only I could get rid of this nicotine addiction, I could solve everything. Yeah, I've unconsciously smoked an entire pack without realizing it.

"...Well, time to stop escaping from reality."

I crush the pack and throw it away. It's fine! Because this isn't Japan!

Anyway, let's try to figure out how I ended up in this situation, starting from the beginning.

Sitting on the bed, I recall last night's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test