24 December 2023

Seeker 264

Test

Chapter 264. Choosing Swimsuits


Choosing swimsuits.

The selection for men was limited in the displayed swimsuits at the store, so I quickly made my decision without much concern for design.

The real issue was Kazane-san and Yuzuki.

Both of them were earnestly scrutinizing the swimsuits in the store, contemplating and making thoughtful sounds.

"Hmm... Hey, Daichi-kun, do you have any swimsuit you want me to wear?"

"Huh...? Uh, well... let me see..."

Asked by Kazane-san, I surveyed the women's swimsuits in the store and tried to imagine her wearing them. 

After imagining about 3 different ones, I internally blew a nosebleed.

"...If it's for you, Kazane-san, I'd like to see any of them."

"Waah, that sounds genuine. But it's nice, though. It won't be helpful, huh?"

"Senpai, senpai, how about me?"

Yuzuki asked the same question as Kazane-san. I unintentionally started imagining that too.

"Hmm... for Yuzuki, something cute with a childlike design would suit you. Or maybe, she could try a challenge with men's swimsuits..."

"Hotaru-chan, you're allowed to get mad."

"You idiot senpai!"

"Gugh!"

I received a kick from Yuzuki. What's the problem? I just answered when she asked.

The selection process continued for a while. After several tries, the 2 had decided on their swimsuit designs.

By the time we finished choosing, Rebecca-san in the water tank had crossed her arms, sat in a seiza position underwater, and showed a sulky expression.

Dungeon Fairy Number 2, in the water tank, put her hands on it and started explaining to us.

"Well, it's about time, around 30 minutes have passed. As you can see, Rebecca is safe. If she wears the swimsuit I provide, she can breathe underwater."

"Wait, did you lock up Rebecca-san in this tank just to show us that?"

Yuzuki asked with a slightly disgusted expression. Dungeon Fairy Number 2 nodded without any remorse.

"That's right. Also, by wearing this swimsuit, you can perform various activities underwater and use magic without any problems. You can act and fight just like on the surface. Communication is possible too."

"Oh, I see."

Rebecca-san's voice underwater was heard smoothly. It was all thanks to the swimsuit power she was given.

Having finished choosing swimsuits, we bathed in the power of Dungeon Fairy Number 2.

A soft light was emitted from the palms of the girl's hands, absorbed into our bodies.

Our entire bodies got enveloped in a faint light, which soon settled.

Next, Dungeon Fairy Number 2 instructed us to recite the same magic that Rebecca-san had cast.

"Form Change, Aqua Form."

My body radiated a dazzling light. The same happened to Yuzuki and Kazane-san.

My entire set of equipment disappeared into particles of light.

At that moment, I became a nudist.

It's okay because my whole body is glowing. Safe.

Looking at Yuzuki and Kazane-san, their silhouettes were directly visible in swimsuits.

I internally blew a nosebleed again. The second time today.

Eventually, the light subsided.

I had transformed into a figure wearing only swim trunks, carrying a spear and a shield.

By the way, the shield had transformed into a shell-like shape. Quite detailed craftsmanship.

Well, I didn't care about that.

What was far more important was the appearance of the 2 girls.

"H-How do I look, Daichi-kun?"

"It can't be helped, so I chose a childish swimsuit as Senpai suggested. Hmph."

There were Kaede and Yuzuki, both transformed into swimsuits like me.

Kazane-san, with her outstanding figure, wore a bikini and wrapped a sheer silk pareo around her waist.

Blushing, she looked at me with a shy upward glance, as if peeping at my reaction.

On the other hand, Yuzuki, with gentle curves, wore a frilly 2-piece swimsuit with a childlike atmosphere.

The bottom also had a mini skirt with a frill flavor.

Though she turned her face away in a huff, her cheeks were still dyed red.

Seeing the enchanting figures of the 2, I...

"Pfft...!"

"Huh? What's wrong, Daichi-kun...?"

"Ahh... I passed out."

For the 3rd time today, I had a nosebleed, this time physically spouting blood.

I fell flat on the store floor, having engraved the happy scene in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test