18 December 2023

Seeker 259.1

Test

Chapter 259.1. Reunion


"Hey there, boy. It's been 2 days~!"

"Whoa!?"

In the waiting area set up in the Adventurer Guild's corner, as soon as the client, Rebecca-san, appeared, she immediately hugged me.

Tall for a woman, a sister who was almost as tall as me embraced me tightly with her soft arms and body.

A different feminine scent from Kazane-san and Yuzuki tickled my nostrils, leaving me perplexed.

While in the Adventurer's Guild, I usually don't wear the Gaia Armor or Gaia Helm. 

I don't wear it now.

So, I could fully enjoy the sensation of a woman's touch—no, that's not it.

"Wai-wait, Rebecca-san...!? What's with the sudden... please, let go...!"

"Eeh, it's fine~. We're close, aren't we, boy? Since I'm single, I long for human warmth~"

"But, even so—"

"—That's not a good excuse, right, Rebecca-san?"

A familiar yet eerie voice with a sense of intimidation echoed.

Looking closer, behind Rebecca-san, Kazane-san was there with a terrifying smile.

"Eek...!? W-wait, Ka-Kazane-chan...? Using weapons inside the Guild might not be a good idea..."

Rebecca-san turned pale, sweat dripping from her forehead.

Kazane-san, standing behind her, leaned in and whispered in her ear with a dark voice.

"It's okay. This position is a blind spot where others can't see. But more importantly, if you don't want me to plunge a dagger into your back right now, step away from Daichi-kun. I'm getting excited, wondering when my hand might slip."

"R-right! I get it! I understand!"

Rebecca-san hurriedly distanced herself from me, raising both hands.

Kazane-san, standing closely behind her, demonstrated putting her dagger back into its sheath.

Then, without a sound, she moved away from Rebecca-san's back.

Rebecca-san sighed in relief.

From my position, I couldn't see it, but Kazane-san's unsheathed dagger must have been touching Rebecca-san's back.

After that, Kazane-san, for some reason, came in front of me.

"Daichi-kun, can you crouch a bit?"

Saying that, she moved her hands up and down, instructing me to bow my head.

It was quite scary. I felt like I shouldn't resist.

"Um, is this okay?"

"Yes. But a bit more, a bit more... like that."

Following Kazane-san's instructions, as I bowed my head, my eye level came to about her chest.

Wondering what she was planning...

Kazane-san's arms embraced my head, hugging me tightly.

"—!?"

My face was buried in Kazane-san's chest, covered in Black Clothes.

It was soft, and it smelled nice.

A comforting scent I had smelled many times before.

Overwriting Rebecca-san's scent, my brain was being imprinted with Kazane-san's fragrance.

"I told you before, right? Daichi-kun, no getting excited with Rebecca-san. Got it?"

"Uh, um... s-sorry."

"Yeah, good boy. It's a promise."

Kazane-san patted my head as if comforting a child.

I felt a sense of relief like being held by a mother.

I couldn't help but feel a slight horror, but it was probably just my imagination.

After releasing me, Kazane-san turned to Rebecca-san.

"I don't know if I can endure it next time, so don't do it again, okay?"

"Ugh, but..."

"Don't do it again, okay?"

"...Fine."

Rebecca-san showed a frightened expression.

It felt like being glared at by a formidable assassin.

Kazane-san, back to her usual self, sighed and rested her hand on her hip.

"If you're lonely, find yourself a partner instead of making a move on someone else's boyfriend, Rebecca-san."

"Eeh, no way. If I do that, I won't be able to wander around freely as an adventurer."

"You're so selfish."

She didn't seem to be very remorseful.

It was very much like Rebecca-san.

On the other hand, this time, Yuzuki was giving me a resentful look.

"Senpai, you were sniffing around Rebecca-san again."

"No... I mean, it's mostly a physiological reaction... It's involuntary, you know..."

"I see. Senpai prefers big sisters like Kazane-san and Rebecca-san rather than loli like me with a childlike figure. I get it. Sniff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test