08 December 2023

Bottom Tier 7

Test

Rest Point


While moving with the thread, we continued to defeat the target, the human-faced spider. 

My level had reached 9, and my proficiency in [Plunder] was D, while [Deception] was C+. 

If I leveled up again, I would learn a skill that would make battles considerably easier. 

We could have reached the deepest part in about 15 minutes if we had gone straight ahead. We decided to take a detour due to the skill's convenience.

On the way, another Human-Faced Spider (LV 10) appeared.

"If we defeat this one, we'll achieve the quest goal. Let's do it."

"Yeah!"

Ao-chan no longer made a fuss about the Human-Faced Spider (although she still looked disgusted) and calmly used her skills, supporting my attacks and stealing from the enemy. 

With the versatile Immortal Spider Silk, I could easily disrupt the enemies.

"This is the end!"

With the final slash, the Human-Faced Spider screamed and disappeared.

<Shiozaki Minator gained 80 experience points>

<Level increased by 1>

<Received 1300 Lin from the Human-Faced Spider>

<Learned the skill [Pyrotechnics]>


――――――――――

Shiozaki Minato

Job: Thief

Level: 10

HP: 25/25

SP: 2/15

Attack: 10+3

Defense: 6

Magic Attack: 4

Magic Defense: 4

Agility: 16+1+3

Title: Fearless Thief

Skills: Plunder (D), Deception (C+), Pyrotechnics (E-)

――――――――――


The basic abilities in my status were generally low, and the growth rates weren't that impressive either. It was surprising my HP was still only 25 when even monsters of the same level had at least 40. 

It really felt like this job was for a challenging playthrough.


――――――――――

Pyrotechnics

Turn physical attacks into fire-element attacks once.

Inflicts the status condition [Burn] on enemies with a very low probability.

――――――――――


With [Pyrotechnics], battles would become easier. 

But I still needed the support of a Curse User.

"Minato-kun, I'm sorry, but I ran out of SP. Should we turn back?"

"There's a Rest Point ahead. Resting there will fully restore our HP and SP."

"Oh, there's one of those! It's a resting spot before challenging the boss at the deepest level, right?"

"Exactly."

"Let's go!"

"Alright."

I think the Rest Point in this cave was something like that. 

As we got closer, we could feel the humidity and heat in the air.

When we reached our destination, there was an open-air hot spring.

"Wow! It's a hot spring!"

"In the game, you can all jump in and get out quickly, but..."

In the game world, the dev realistically replicates the real-life aspects. So it wouldn't work like that.

"Sensei, please go in first. I'll keep watch."

"U-Understood... Don't peek, okay?"

Ao-chan covered her chest with her arm and glared at me half-jokingly.

"I won't peek."

"Alright."

I went back a bit to look for any approaching enemies.

Because of the silence, I could hear the rustling of clothes as she took them off.

Rustle, pat.

Splash, I could hear the sound of water. It seemed she had entered.

Ao is spilling out sighs like, "Uhhh", "Mmm", "Oh" and "Ahhh".

The sound alone is more erotic because it stirs my imagination.

"Ugh, feels so good."

"That's good."

"Do you think any enemies will come?"

"No."

"...Then, Minato-kun, would you like to join me?"

"You said not to peek."

"The water's cloudy, so you won't see anything if we're both in."

Was that the issue?

"If someone else comes, we'll either have to wait or share the bath... So, wouldn't it be better if we got in together?"

If someone else arrived, we'd either have to wait or share the bath. In that case, I'd choose to bathe with Ao-chan.

"Alright, I'll join you."

I looked at the bath, and Ao-chan, who had tied up her hair, was there. She was blushing, and her cheeks were warm. 

The water was cloudy. 

So I couldn't see below her chest. 

But the contours of her breasts were clearly visible. 

She didn't seem to notice it herself.

From my perspective, it was plenty visible. And sexy.

I asked Ao-chan to close her eyes, and I entered the bath. 

It felt really good like my fatigue was melting away in the water.

"I can't believe there's a hot spring in a place like this."

"In this area, it's part of the game."

"Can you check my stats?"

While sitting in the bath, Ao-chan moved over and came to my side.

Her soft skin was flushed, and she looked slightly embarrassed. 

Water droplets flowed down her beautiful collarbone. 

A few strands of hair dangled from her neck, revealing a part of her I never got to see.

"Minato-kun?"

"Whoa!? W-What is it?"

"Can you check my stats?"

"I-I see."

I looked at her stats while answering Ao-chan's question. As expected, her basic stats were quite low, almost like they were meant for a challenge playthrough.

"With the new skill you learned earlier, do you think we can defeat Arachne?"

"Really? She's supposed to be a formidable opponent. Won't she just run away after stealing what we need?"

"In a typical front and back combo with people at our level, she would definitely avoid us. However, we have the Immortal Spide Silk, and with our unconventional fighting style. It's possible."

"...Alright. I'll leave the decision to you, Minato-kun."

Afterward, we had some casual conversation in the bath, like what we should have for dinner tonight. We enjoyed our break, and when we were ready, we left the Rest Point behind. 

The hall where Arachne was located was nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test