02 December 2023

Bottom Tier 37.1

Test

Amber, The Magician Of The Ancient Castle 1


"Well, it looks like we've got more enemies while we're talking."

"There's no end to this."

"I can't even get to the magician without using up all my energy."

That must be the plan. 

This ancient castle isn't a formal dungeon, so there are no rest points.

"When it comes to an endless attrition battle, I'll take care of it alone...!"

A fist fighter cracking his neck steps forward.

"I've figured out the enemy's attack patterns. It's a piece of cake. In both physical and attack speed, I'm the best here. With my agility, I can overwhelm them without using many skills. - Go ahead."

Indeed, that's accurate.

From an objective standpoint, the Fighter is the right person for the job.

"Alright, Demil, I'll leave the rest to you."

The Holy Knight pats Demil, the Fighter, on the shoulder.

"Let's go. Demil will handle this."

Before I can say anything, Demil rushes forward, and the battle with the shadows begins.

Demil shouts and relentlessly attacks.

The enemies, attracted by the noise, approach Demil, and his figure gets obscured by the shadows.

"There's no point in staying here. Let's go."

Prompted by the Holy Knight, we hurried our steps to find Amber.

"It's a little late for that, but that Fighter is Demil, and I'm Chrom. Remember that."

"I'm Minato."

"I'm Aoba."

"I'm Quentin, the Magic Swordsman. This is Isaac, the Hunter, and this White Magician woman is..."

"Can't you just say woman?... I'm Wendy. Since I might get along with Minato and Aoba, I'll just say it in advance - nice to meet you."

The belated self-introductions feel somewhat awkward.

Everyone probably thought it wasn't necessary to know.

But perhaps, in the future, we might become allies  - that thought crossed my mind. 

It probably wasn't just me.

Quentin casually provided information about his party.

"We've all been childhood friends. We know each other well."

"Among us, he's the slyest, or rather, he has a clever side, so I think that's why Chrom entrusted him with that situation."

I see. Depending on the situation, he might make independent judgments to escape.

Thanks to Demil attracting the enemies, there were no enemies in the corridor. 

A large space is needed to make it easier for the Magicians to exert their power.

So, I guess it would be a grand hall.

I take the lead, running ahead of everyone.

Pushing open a closed door, at the farthest end, a woman was sitting in a luxurious chair.

"It's been a while since a little rat like you made it this far."

Undoubtedly, it was Amber, the character I created.

Long golden hair and red eyes.

The short black dress revealed her legs when crossed, and she was sitting there with a smirk, showing off her white thighs.

"Looks like some enjoyable people have come."


――――――――――

Amber

LV: 65

HP: 886

SP: 711

――――――――――


Amber's body remained in her seated position, but she gently floated in the air. 

Countless butterflies emitting a faint light gathered around her and transformed into a staff, her weapon.

She also held a Magic Rod.

The magic rod is one of the long-range weapons that people can obtain early in the game.

But despite its plain appearance, it boasts high magical attack power due to multiple enhancements.

"Is this the Amber that Minato-kun created...?"

The group caught up and entered combat stances.

"Yes. That's the character I proudly raised, boasting absolute firepower at long and medium ranges."

"Why are you blabbering on? I'll erase you all like the trash you are, just like those who were here before."

Those who were here...?

"Originally, this was the stronghold of the Crimson Morning Star Clan."

"It was a super famous large clan, but the adventurers who were here disappeared overnight."

"It seems to be the doing of that person, but it seems to be true."

The Holy Knights informed us.

Attacking innocent people unilaterally would bring a bad reputation.

"Despite being famous, they were quite weak. It's almost laughable."

Amber smirked with disdain, shrugged her shoulders, and her gaze sharpened like a raptor spotting prey.

"How about you all then...?"

With a swing of her staff, she unleashed an attack skill.

A magical bullet enveloped in the wind—[Aero].

Since I had taught everyone the skills Amber uses to some extent, no one panicked, and they quickly dispersed.

The attack hit near the entrance, blowing away doors and walls.

That signaled the start of the battle.

I rushed at Amber first.

It's a general observation for rear-guard roles they aren't particularly fast.

Amber was no exception. 

However, there wasn't a significant gap due to the level difference.

With my current speed, it wasn't difficult to disrupt while targeting the enemy.

"Hehehe. Ahahaha! Charging in so calmly, you're quite used to this situation!"

"Well, yeah."

Mid-range attack skills, [Sword Lance], appeared behind Amber all at once.

They flew towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test