08 December 2023

Bottom Tier 15

Test

Nakabayashi-sensei Was Seduced By Shiozaki-kun



After defeating Arc Bison, I exhaled deeply. 

Even though I knew the enemy's attack patterns, the one-hit KO was still as deadly as ever. 

The pressure and fear weren't completely gone.

"Minato-kun!"

Aoi-chan rushed over. I felt like I was being looked at with admiration.

"To defeat such a strong enemy alone...!"

"I'm not alone. Sensei's skills were a huge help, and..."

When I started to feel weak and overwhelmed by fear, Aoi-chan's encouragement suddenly reached my ears.

"Because sensei was there to support me."

"That's not a big deal at all."

"Keep going, don't give up..."

It might sound like a cliché, but just that was incredibly encouraging. 

Ao-chan was my support during battles, and also my emotional anchor. She couldn't be more helpful.

"For me, it means a lot. When your admired woman supports you, it motivates guys."

"...Admired woman?"

Ao-chan pointed to herself with surprise in her eyes.

"Yes," I nodded, and her cheeks slowly turned red.

"Is that so...?"

"From now on, there won't be any battles for a while. There's a town below, so let's rest before heading to the Sky Castle."

"Uh, okay..."

Ao-chan still seemed a bit dazed.

"Let's go. It seems the next challenger is waiting outside the walls."

Ao-chan deliberately cleared her throat.

"Mi-Minato-kun, you're quite good at charming people, aren't you? Do you say the same things to other girls too?"

"You can tell from our school interactions. Do I look like that type of guy? I said something like that for the first time."

With the relief of a big battle being over, I accidentally blurted out the truth. 

But it was what I truly felt.

"..."

Ao-chan didn't say anything and seemed to be overheating with a faint blush.

She was so cute; I wanted to take a picture.

"Was it really the first time?"

"Yes."

When she blushed like that, it made me blush too.

"I, too... for the first time..."

Why was she using honorific language?

"Is that so...?"

"Well, let's go."

Outsiders were watching us. 

So I felt pressured and pulled Ao-chan's hand as we left the landing.

It was not unreasonable for people to label us as a "couple of adventurers."

Below the Sky Castle, there was a small town with various shops for preparations before entering the dungeon.

We had climbed the mountain path, and I was fatigued from the battle, so we decided to spend the night at an inn.

"Two rooms, please."

Ao-chan said to the innkeeper, who handed us the room keys.

"Uh, I'll pay, so you don't have to worry about it, Minato-kun."

"Huh. Are you sure?"

Due to Aoi-chan's Hard Lucker title, she received money for successfully using [Heavy Curse] and I received money for successfully using [Plunder]. It made sense for her to offer to pay.

I felt so lonely that she immediately asked for two rooms without checking with me.

Did I do something to upset her?

Well, having more money in both of our pockets was a good thing. 

It was also great that Ao-chan was willing to cover the expenses.

I didn't mind sharing a bed.

We had done it many times before. 

At this point, it wasn't worth getting worked up about it.

Following the innkeeper, we were shown to our rooms.

"Uh, sensei."

"You have free time until mealtime."

"Uh, sure."

"Then," Aoi-chan went into the opposite room.

Aoi-chan's attitude was strange. Our eyes didn't meet, and when I tried to talk. She cut me.

I must have done something to upset her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test