04 November 2023

Seeker 226.1

Test

Chapter 226.1. The Self-proclaimed Wandering Adventurer Onee-san


When I reached out my hand, the female adventurer who had lost her balance took it and stood up. 

She seemed like she wanted to say thank you, but...

"Ouh!"

At that moment, I suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled. 

Kazane-san, who had rushed to my side, supported me.

During the battle, I didn't notice any issues.

But once I relaxed, I suddenly felt unsteady.

"I-I'm sorry, Kazane-san."

"Daichi-kun, what's wrong? Are you okay? You look pale..."

Kazane-san stared at me with a worried expression. Yumizuki also rushed over, looking anxious.

"It's not a big deal, but I'm feeling a bit unwell. I think it might be that..."

I had experienced this kind of physical discomfort before. 

Back in my original world, it happened in the forest layer of a dungeon. However, Kazane-san and Griffin seemed to be in good health apart from the damage they had taken.

It didn't seem like they were always affected by Poison.

"Kazane-san, can you get the Antidote Potion for me, please?"

"Alright! I understand. Just wait a moment!"

Kazane-san hurriedly retrieved a potion bottom from her [Item Box] and handed it to me.

I raised the bottle to my lips and drank it down in one gulp. 

I let out a sigh of relief. My condition rapidly improved.

Although the pain from the Poison's damage still lingered, I was otherwise completely fine.

"It was indeed a bad status Poison. I'm cured."

"Phew, that's a relief. But it scared me. If something were to happen to you, Daichi-kun, I'd be devastated."

"Seriously, even though you're my senpai, you really worry too much."

Yuzuki, who had been giving me a hard time, had tears when she looked at me.

I chuckled and patted Yuzuki's hat.

It seemed that being exposed to Hydra's Poison Breath not only caused damage but also had a chance to inflict a poison status. 

I was the only one affected this time, which was fortunate.

We had started with 5 Antidote Potions, but now we were down to four. 

It wasn't urgent, but we needed to be cautious with our remaining supply.

Putting that aside, now that my Poison was cured, I could focus on recovering our HP.

After checking everyone's damage, I found that I had taken 64 points from the Poison, Kazane-san had taken 61, and Griffin had taken  95 damage from both the Poison and its bite.

Currently, with my [Earth Heal], the average healing amount is around 60 points. 

To ensure everyone's HP is fully restored, I would need to use the higher-level healing spell [Grand Heal] 3 times. 

This would consume 6 MP points each time, totaling 18 MP points.

However, I wanted to try out a new skill that had appeared on the skill list for level 41. 

I opened my status screen and used one skill point to acquire this new magic. 

I could feel new power surging within me.

"Alright, Kazane-san and Griffin, please gather around me."

"Near you, Daichi-kun? Is it okay like this?"

"Kwaa?"

"Yes, that's right. Here goes... [Area Earth Heal]!"

I activated the magic, targeting a central point between Kazane-san and Griffin. 

A surge of magical energy erupted, and in a 5-meter radius around the target point, a cylindrical healing light rose from the ground. 

This light covered our entire bodies and partially healed everyone's injuries.

"Wow, amazing! It's Daichi-kun's new magic!"

Kazane-san exclaimed in admiration. 

After checking her own HP and status, she said.

"But I'm still 4 points short of being fully healed. I think I'll be fine like this, though."

"I'm a little short too. The healing amounts are 57 points for Kazane-san, 61 for me, and 56 for Griffin... The healing amount itself seems to be the same as [Earth Heal], and it costs 7 MP. It's quite cost-effective for healing multiple people at once."

Compared to the 4 MP cost of [Earth Heal], the new area healing spell [Area Earth Heal] cost 7 MP. 

The cost-effectiveness was quite good, especially when healing multiple people simultaneously.

It seemed like a convenient magic, useful both in and out of battle.

Since my MP wasn't running low, 

I used [Area Earth Heal] one more time to fully restore everyone's HP.

After finishing our recovery, we continued our journey through the forest infested with strangely twisted trees. 

With the addition of the new female adventurer, we headed northward. 

If we continue in this direction, we should soon enter the territory of the Holy Kingdom.

While on the move, the female adventurer, who had seemed to have missed her chance earlier, approached us with a dry laugh and started a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test