19 November 2023

Mob MC 349.2

Test

Chapter 349.2. Pre-Celebration


"Um, you know, why does our cook get so enthusiastic during celebrations? Well, it's because it's a celebration..."

As Mii-chan swims with ice-blue eyes and looks at the vegetables before her, her mouth twitches.

Hydra Chinese cabbage somehow looks like the head of a snake, doesn't it? And it's got several roots sticking out creepily?

Crescent Moon Shiitake gleams sharp like a blade, and if I eat it, it seems my mouth will get torn to shreds. As for Flame Negi, it's on fire! You can't eat this, can you?

Why does this world provide needlessly terrifying ingredients? And how many ingredients are there in this world that Mii-chan hasn't seen yet?

"Tamamo loves Flame Negi. You can rarely eat this, you know~."

"Kon Kon."

Tamamo puts a plate of Flame Negi with a delicious look on her face. She throws it into her mouth. Kon-chan hooks its legs on the table and opens its mouth, asking for food.

"Hot, hot. It's interesting how your stomach heats up as if you're eating flames."

Chewing thoughtfully, Tamamo swallows with a satisfied look.

"Are you sure you're not eating flames? Isn't that eating flames?"

It's a type of ingredient that only magicians can eat. Ordinary people would probably get severe burns if they ate it.

It's not discrimination or anything at that level. Is it just my imagination, or do I feel a sense of madness? Hats off to humanity's spirit of challenging the limits in the realm of food.

"This Crescent Moon Shiitake is crunchy and delicious, you know?"

"Mii-chan'll have the Hornbear Cow!"

Let's give up on vegetables. Let's stick to meat.

The meat is still as delicious as ever. It has a satisfying texture with lean meat and plenty of marbling, melting very tenderly.

Dipped in beaten eggs, I take a bite. I get absorbed in eating.

Yeah, it's delicious, delicious. More white rice! Sukiyaki is the best way to eat meat!

I layer thinly sliced meat, cut it in two, and eat. There's a sense of taboo in eating it this way.

"Mii-sama, aa~hn."

"Aa~hn."

I take a bite of the meat offered by Yamiyo. Tamamo also offers meat in the same way.

"Here, Em-chan."

"Aa~hn."

Eating meat, meat, and white rice with relish. I'm in my growing period, so I have to eat a lot! The combination of meat and rice is the strongest in the world!

When the vegetables are placed in front of me, I close my eyes and put them in my mouth. Hmm, the Flame Negi does have an interesting taste. I might be able to casually breathe out flames.

"Miu-neesan, please have some of mine."

Haru-kun offers a piece of meat with a shy smile.

"First, I'll taste it."

But from the side, Yamiyo eats it with a bite.

"Ku, then please have this one."

"The best thing to have is a little brother~"

Haru-kun is quickly offering a new piece of meat, but this time, Tamamo seizes it and eats it. What a situation. Haru-kun seems to be quite popular. It's a bit of a pride for a girl to have a popular little brother.

While watching the intense battle between Haru-kun, who picks up meat, and Yamiyo and the others who eats it, I enjoy the meat. 

Hornbear Cow's meat is the best. Great and King are too delicious and don't go well with rice.

"Byan byan."

Moving around under the chair, the Pomeranian that has always been in Mii-chan's sight, seemingly unable to endure any longer, climbs up and clings to her.

Unlike Freki and Geri, who are eating quietly in the corner of the room, it seems it's okay for Rir to taste the meat as a former Fenrir, so I pat its head and give it some meat. 

Rir quickly sits and asks for the next piece of meat. It's a dog that eats eagerly.

Papa and the others are leisurely drinking sake and chatting happily. Nimue comes back with a chunk of meat that has transformed into roast beef, and we all enjoy it.

Chewing and munching, I smile at the scene, thinking how peaceful it is. It would be nice if this scene could continue forever.

It's not a flag. I've decided to live freely, breaking all the logic of flags.

I still don't know where Shin is. 

However, Frigg-neesan and Heimdall are investigating, so we'll probably find out eventually.

Well, I can imagine where he might be. Even if I know he's there, it's probably in a heavily defended place I can't enter.

"Next year seems to be an eventful one."

Let's start by defeating Demon God Ashtaroth. Maybe after the New Year's holidays.

If Ashataroth is defeated, everything will change. The loop will be broken, and the sun of the future will rise in the Night of Magic.

I wonder what I'll be like at that time.

Anxiety always lingers, but there's no use worrying about it. Besides, Mii-chan has the best family and friends.

I'm sure it will be okay.

But for now, I need to eat the meat!

More white rice, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test